• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CDE Presents: G4S5, Saturday March 1st!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i'm pretty sure that was pool 3
pool 4 was like 112 and moogle and like daniel zaman or something lol

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Man I always got confused what that pool # was, because we had taken over a second TV that had just been used..... that pool was either 3 or 4....

The one next to us (4 or 5 I guess) Involved.....

Torg
FullMetal....

and I can't remember lol...

Gerbil

Smash Champion
that was pool 4
howd you confuse pool 3 for pool 4 that's your pool
Because of our location on the TVs. We had both TVs 3 and 4, and I never bothered to look up at the board. I knew who was in my pool, I just didn't remember the number until Ares told me.

But yes, my pool was pool 3. My bad. Pool 4 is as follows:

Addison
Moogle
Tarium
Torg
Daniel Zaman
FullMetal

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Because of our location on the TVs. We had both TVs 3 and 4, and I never bothered to look up at the board. I knew who was in my pool, I just didn't remember the number until Ares told me.

But yes, my pool was pool 3. My bad. Pool 4 is as follows:

Addison
Moogle
Tarium
Torg
Daniel Zaman
FullMetal
Wait what, my pool got recorded?

=D

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
my pool sux'd
i was excited to only have chaddd, gerbil, and pb&j to worry about
then 5 seconds later
NITE IS ADDED TO MY POOL
then i find out that gremio is KOkingpin
i love smash bros

nicaboy

Smash Champion
oh man. did he do it with mewtwo? it's so degrading when your main gets 3 stocked by f*ing mewtwo:urg:
you know your pools are lols when nicaboy makes it out of pools and pb and J does not
it is but i felt good to get mew two down to two stocks

tong thats uncalled for what are you trying to say. you have played me in god knows how long you dont know my skill level no longer. plus when we played we were equal APOLOGIZE!!!
and pb&j is good i dont know why he didnt make it out.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
we were equal lol
as a measuring stick, we can use rayku
who at that point, you worshipped
who, at that point, didn't worry me in the slightest

next time you come to atlanta, we can fight the smash broz
bring lil kong i'll smash him too

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
pool 8
dogy
6-7 noobz
lol
=/ i dont think i've ever played you, tong

but apparently everyone says you're a fun dude, so... I'm not allowed to be ticked off at you right now?

-_-"

@jx: i was being sarcastic when i said our pool must have sucked for me to get out of pools... im not THAT bad, and i didn't mean to insult you or anything

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
it is but i felt good to get mew two down to two stocks

tong thats uncalled for what are you trying to say. you have played me in god knows how long you dont know my skill level no longer. plus when we played we were equal APOLOGIZE!!!
and pb&j is good i dont know why he didnt make it out.
I believe I was eye witness to this inequality. Tong didn't even play puff that day, we all played your characters and used your tags and beat you guys up...
Feel free to bring your whole crew + lil kong down to gatech any time, we're poor and need a few extra dollars.

Jx31

Smash Ace
=/ i dont think i've ever played you, tong

but apparently everyone says you're a fun dude, so... I'm not allowed to be ticked off at you right now?

-_-"

@jx: i was being sarcastic when i said our pool must have sucked for me to get out of pools... im not THAT bad, and i didn't mean to insult you or anything
Oh lol, I didn't think you would respond to that. I was joking around, don't worry about it./truth.

If I can't beat a crappy Dr. Mario, I don't deserve to get out of pools in the first place >.> <.<.*sarcasm*.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
^^^

listen to this man

edit: LOL that was supposed to respond to prac but jx took a prac on my plan

Rayku

Smash Lord
we were equal lol
as a measuring stick, we can use rayku
who at that point, you worshipped
who, at that point, didn't worry me in the slightest

next time you come to atlanta, we can fight the smash broz
bring lil kong i'll smash him too
I may not have worried you in the slightest but I can probably still beat you more than 50% of the time. I'm not worried about Marty when I play him, but he's still better than me.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
not worried if i came up against you in a tournament*
idk how it is now but i wasn't afraid of any space animals in georgia back then
back before carter appeared

Rayku

Smash Lord
Heh, I know the feeling.

Yeah, in a tourney, my skillz go down about 10 levels for some reason.

Yeah, we actually haven't played in forever, so I'm not going to make any definite statements. I do terribly against Jigglypuff anyway with space animals >.> So...yeah.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Yep. I only came to play Brawl. and play ama(m/t) aka. Tong since he had called me out. But he was too busy with brackets. its funny everyone else even Iori had time to come over and played in between their brackets, but not Tong... John's anyone? (hope i used that right. Lol!)

Btw Parthenon yeah i left first at 10pm only after being there for 13 hours.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
look here
we now have the means to settle this without even leaving our rooms
friend code let's fight

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yep. I only came to play Brawl. and play ama(m/t) aka. Tong since he had called me out. But he was too busy with brackets. its funny everyone else even Iori had time to come over and played in between their brackets, but not Tong... John's anyone? (hope i used that right. Lol!)

Btw Parthenon yeah i left first at 10pm only after being there for 13 hours.
Yep. Bracket johns. Haha

EDIT: Birthday year post. ftw

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
look here
we now have the means to settle this without even leaving our rooms
friend code let's fight
Lmao! Now he's amped up to play. Why didn't you wanna just do that from the start? Oh I know its because I caught you off guard when i actually showed up at G4S and called you on your MM (which you opted out of). I can wait untill we can play in person. Doing a MM online seems to defeat the point of MM's: Mindgames, Witnesses, Seeing the look on your opponents face, Getting your money ect... Are you going to FR? if not we can meet up on a weekend. Just let me know. Btw I dont have anything against you dude. I just wanna show you what someone who as you said & assumed "Cant play" can do to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom