• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CDE Presents: G4S5, Saturday March 1st!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Handorin, do you know if Boon or McCloud are riding with you?? If so, are you staying the night saturday night and then driving back sunday afternoon, or are you leaving back to Memphis right after the tournament?? thanks for the answers
No, they are not riding with me. There are two completly full cars leaving from this area. If even one person needs a ride, a 3rd car is needed. I talked to McC last night and he said he (or Boon I assume) dont have a problem with driving. If they do, one or two might go into their car to free up some space.

Also, another friend of mine from school might be coming. I wont know until the end of today (hopefully)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well my friend told me that he told me yesterday I couldnt go. XD

So we are just waiting on McCloud and Boon.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
I need a smash partner i play a fudgen goog fox but if no partners arrive i will be playin a crap load of frendlies :crying:
But the tourny is gonna be pimp:pimp:
I am dedicated to placing higher than Nicaboy and Alpha so i need good backup lol

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
My ride situation is once AGAIN in the air....sorry for annoying you Gerbil....but if I do come, gettin those MMs on baby.

I'll let you know asap when i know for 100%

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I just thought everyone should know, Jack just told me that McCloud is the prime suspect in a double homicide that occurred in Downtown North Memphis last night, involving the death of Officers Johnson and Candle. Jack told me that McCloud is being held at 201 Poplar and he definitely won't be able to make it to the tournam

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I hope everyone has their stuff solved.

While I'm still fixing minor details, it seems this show should be good to go.

If I had a MM with you just remind me... I know I do have...

Desu; Fox vs Samus; 5$ 2/3
Desu; Falcon vs Samus; 5$ 2/3
Tong; Brawl MM 1$; 2/3

Don't try to sneak in a MM with me either >.< I'm broke >.>

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ok good news im still coming yay bad news i cant bring a cube sorry gerbil.
i will be there later tonight with lil knog and smooth so what are we doing tonight

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Who's hyped?!?!?!?!?!?!

I've been up since 5 AM takin care of stuff! This tourny will rock soooooooo hard!

S0FT

Smash Ace
No PB+J! No Brawl Tournament at the last melee tournament! Let melee die in peace. Once again brawl will have its run just like melee!

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
no brawl tournament
i'm down for $ matches

btw marty do you want me to bring a PC
it has MBAC version B2 or whatever, plus ps2 adatp0r
or not
if you want to play guilty gurr you have to bring your own ps2
but if you don't, and we are playing MB only then this will save you the bother of bringing your stack of cds and walkman

Gerbil

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq2_YKQGE_U

TVs..... TVs are a MUST. EVERYTHING else (I hope) has been taken care of. For those of you bringing cubes/wiis/smashes/memcards/powerstrips, thanks a TON.

Now we need TVs lol. This is the final thing that can make or break this tournament. We bring tons of TVs, we have a fricken amazing time and get a lot of stuff done.

We get only a few TVs, then we only get the tournaments done, and no crews :( (and I'm looking forward to stomping some crews ;) /**** talk and runs)

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Ride confirmed!

I'll be coming in late with Tong and Jeff (Samus player) and a couple other dudes, but only us 3 will be entering singles. Hold a spot for us okay! Thanks

Still accepting MMs in:
DK/G&W dittos (Melee)
Smash 64
Brawl

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Since I am no longer taking people, I have hitched a ride and they are not doing what I was going to do.

So I am not going to be staying at the hotel and I don't think we are going to the smashfest in Columbus. Sorry Smooth. :( I will see you there, though.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
s0ft is right...i am no longer going. xif was my ride, and he canceled out, so i have made other plans. tong, again, call me when you guys are playing Brawl/MB/GGXX/anything else, and i'll see about making it to GA Tech. Chad... :( i wanna play you in MB, but it seems our destined time has not arrived yet...

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i'm bringing 1 TV
i'm also bringing my lapotop for melty blood v. -chad-
1 wii
1 n64
1 brawl
1 melee
1 classic
x controllers
5 champions

ama(m/t)