• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CDE Presents: G4S5, Saturday March 1st!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
My teamname idea: "chuckyhacks and duckbeard". Named after a guy who just got unbanned on a message board I go to, and his dog. Regardless of if we use this or not, I'll be using "WFT" as a tag ("tag" lol isitrite) the whole tournament. *saLUEte* @ anyone who gets this.

Also, again @ HBox - I don't know you at all, but based on that topic, you need as much fun **** to do this weekend as possible, and nothing beats smash.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
what is this TWIPL with 5 people coming? zomg! confirmed housing for saturday night holy poop! KOKingpin brings the Mystical Internetz of Wizardry!?!? oh yeah son. + FFXI! hawt diggity dawg.

Umby

Smash Master
Gah. Scratch any chance of me coming. I have to spend Saturday beating campus scrubs (and a few decent people) in a tournament to win $100 and Brawl.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
lol

you guys are going to have fun trying to sleep with intomniac here

play play play shower play play play play eat play play play play play hug play play

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*yanws*

Mornin' everyone...

Just real fast. I need to provide my number in case any of you get lost (though I myself am horrible at directions, so no doubt I'll be handing the phone over to Mike lawlz)

706-587-5066

Just uh. Please don't run my minutes up :( I'm with Verizon, and all Verizon calls are free so if you or someone in your group has it, ask them to be the ones to call. Thanks.

Also, someone I gave my number to tried to call me at like... midnight the other day. It's an 813 area code, who was it? I returned the call but no answer. Thanks. :)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
I am preemptively asking to see who still has space in their car and is passing through atlanta
rumor is xif is not feeling well so i may need to catch a new ride
i can bring gas money and smash bros and a tv

also if possible, a second space for a second person

Thanx

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Ryan.... crooked ninja turtle gang rofl
Why isn't this our crew name?

Here we are thinking of a new crew name and boom..... right there infront of us.

Speaking of boom(stick) too bad he is coming home the day after this tourney.... O well all you GA boys that means more big boom daddy for us.

Crew reunion here we come! :D

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
needing a ride to g4s5 confirmed
2 spots req'd
anyone with space ?
will supply gas money and supplies for the event
Just in case you needed more reason to go out of your way and grab me

nicaboy

Smash Champion
tong me and u one on one your jigs vs whoever i feel like picking pride match lets do it.
also i still need a teammate ****it alpha i will team with you if thats ok

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
ATTENTION! TOM-A-LICIOUS.

CHECK YO' PMs, BRUDDA. GOT SOMETHIN' TO TELL YOU.

On topic:

I'm bringing home the gold, biatches. With my lack of practice and my Chillin' Dude Sheik-skillz, I will ISAIIIIIIIIII everybody.

Smooth Criminal

HiIH

Smash Lord
NES n00b said:
No, I am pretty sure I can win at any Link ditto in the South. Bring it on!!!!!!

I will show what a WIMP can do.
I bet I'm more of a WIMP than you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom