• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CDE Presents: G4S5, Saturday March 1st!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
What do you mean? I am so good at Brawl I have sweetspotted the knee more than once. [randomdude]No Wais[/randomdude] Yes, wais. :laugh:

@Gerbil, I forgot if we had a MM or something. I certain we had something, but I forgot. ;_;
I think it was Captain Sexy ditto friendlies since I don't regularly MM. I owe Tim (Desu) the MM just so he can gain some of his pride back (or try to :p /****talk to Desu).

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
*steps in to defend Lil Kong*

Have you guys ever met Lil Kong? This dude is perhaps one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Man, he let me and my group of friends over not once, but twice and left us to play Brawl non interrupted for 8 hours straight both times. The best part? The first time we went we were fed rerally good food ^.^ He went out of his way just to have us over to play for a day.

While I wouldn't be a proper judge for how good anyone is at Brawl, I will say that at the very least Kong knows what he's doing in that game.

So please stop messin with him. He's a cool dude and doesn't deserve any hate. Seriously. Also, he's a big (tall) black guy, and you just can't hate big black dudes. That's like.... illegal in GA LOL.

@Kong - A John is basically an excuse. If, for example, someone starts making excuses why they lose or why they play certain ways, etc etc, we call those excuses Johns. There's like... a giant thread on the definition of it and tons of examples somewhere... but I'm too lazy to go look for it lol.
Uh, I don't know if you even read what I said or not, but just because you argue with someone or disagree with them over rule sets (Best of 3 or Winner Takes All) doesn't mean you're hating on them or you think they're stupid or not nice or something. I've never met Lil Kong but I never said anything about him being a bad person. I just said that I disagreed with him, agreed with SleepyK, and would be argumentative about it. =/

just for that, Gerbil we now have a melee MM.
trying to make me look like the bad guy. WE'LL SEE WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH
LOOOL <3

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Uh, I don't know if you even read what I said or not, but just because you argue with someone or disagree with them over rule sets (Best of 3 or Winner Takes All) doesn't mean you're hating on them or you think they're stupid or not nice or something. I've never met Lil Kong but I never said anything about him being a bad person. I just said that I disagreed with him, agreed with SleepyK, and would be argumentative about it. =/

just for that, Gerbil we now have a melee MM.
trying to make me look like the bad guy. WE'LL SEE WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH
LOOOL <3
Meh my posts always come out as being read harsh by you guys :( I was only making a light statement, not anything as "Zomg u r insultingz mah friend ther4 j00 must diez!"

My bad for sounding as if I was taking you guys offensively or whatever lol.

ZOMGGGGGG MUCH GANNY LOVE! Ganny dittos? I don't have a great ganon, but there's not too much more statisfying in Melee than the sound of Ganon jabs rapidly owning each other.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the good words Gerbil and Tsunami. Im glad you guys had fun. To Sleepy K, Tom and ama(mt) My bad i didnt know how the bets went. Im kinda new to the tourney scene. So i haven't quite grasped all the rules and regulations. Ill get them though. but yeah i just cant wait to play with some of you guys. There is next to no Smash players around me. And to Sleepy K if your good in Melee you will be good in Brawl. Gerbil and his crew were Beasting in no time. F-1ng Wario! Lol! So there are top level guys out there. Mike G, PB&J and their buddies from up north Dave and i think it was Wes Are F-1ng Crazy. If there is Wifi there ill let you try them.

@ Gerbil. a big tall black guy... That I am. Lol!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
The majority of the campus has wirelss access ports that you can get to. Where the best signals would come from I don't know, but I see groups of people gathering around playing WoW all the time in the lounge area.

I've never tried it myself though, so it'll be up to you guys to figure it out when you get here.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
The majority of the campus has wirelss access ports that you can get to. Where the best signals would come from I don't know, but I see groups of people gathering around playing WoW all the time in the lounge area.

I've never tried it myself though, so it'll be up to you guys to figure it out when you get here.
Cool. ill figure it out. um... i got a question. What is melty blood?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Haha, it's all cool, Lil Kong. I'm glad there are more people in GA trying to be competitive!
Let's have GA be a siiiiick state at brawl, eh?

and nes n00b, i'll be in maine... ;-;

i'll get lessons from skler <.<;;

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yo smooth do we have any more room in the hotel? two of my crew mates are coming from memphis and are looking for a place. if were full though, i understand.

and we've got the room fri and sat night, right? I'm looking at coming into town Friday afternoon.

Is anyone holding a smashfest, or does anyone want to smash with awestom on friday??? i'll kick your ***!!!

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
RAM are we on for money match in Smash64
Mooney are you bringing your controller
Lil Kong are we on for smash brawl
None is confirmed but me v. fullmetal and chaddd, plus a soul match vs -chad-
comeon guys

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
yo smooth do we have any more room in the hotel? two of my crew mates are coming from memphis and are looking for a place. if were full though, i understand.

and we've got the room fri and sat night, right? I'm looking at coming into town Friday afternoon.
SONUVA---!

Okay, Tom. Let me let you in on a little somethin'-somethin'.

My fat *** is haulin' Lil' Kong, Nicaboy, Nicaboy's bro, and one other. We're coming in on a Friday. Kk? That's four people that I'm bringing. They need rooms. No problem; I will help them out.

If Mars drives up with us on a Friday (he's coming with his friends separately; he declined on a ride), he'll be staying with me. That makes you, n00b, Mars, and myself roommates for the weekend.

EIGHT PEOPLE NEED ROOMS. PLUS TWO. SO THAT MAKES TENNNNNNNNNNN.

I'll do what I can to help, but you're probably gonna have to cover their *****.

Smooth Criminal

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Hey. If we split the room 4 or 5 ways it'll be hella cheap. Hopefully Nicaboy and Co. wants to do it. Well i dont care. ill go in on a room with whoever wants to.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hahaha i understand Smooth, I just had to ask, for them. I knew we had a lot of people in the room though. I'm sure they'll get a place somewhere ^^'

HiIH

Smash Lord
Zone said:
lol, G4 is always good fun. I woulda loved to play your fox some more. No good Fox's or Jiggs players in Panama City :\
I'm totally heading towards the redneck riviera this June. <.<

Let me know how the smash scene is to see if it's worth smashing with people there for a week.

NES n00b said:
:o, oh yeah. lol I just remembered that I used to main Link. Now it is definitely more Falcon. RIP Link.

I will still do stuff, but rusty johns and all that.
1.WIMP

2.Traitor = (

Umby said:
If I go I need Link dittos and Link vs YL matches.
Yes plz (to the Link dittos)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Edit:nm, Fullmetal 5$ mm, Marth ditto, best 2/3?
You're on, sir!

DP- 5$ 3/5
Yang- 10$ 3/5
NES N00b- 5$ 3/5
Smooth Criminal- 5$ 2/3
MarsFool!-1$ 2/3
Chad(Of the pika variety)- ?$ ?/?
Nicaboy- 2$ ?/?
Tong- 3$ ?/?
Laijin- ?$ ?/?
Reflex- 5$ 2/3
Prac- ?$ ?/?
112- ?$ ?/?
DrummaBoi- ?$ 2/3
Chaddd- 5$ 2/3
Jx31- 5$ 2/3

15 MMs.

I've outdone myself, this time.
=)

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
I'm totally heading towards the redneck riviera this June. <.<

Let me know how the smash scene is to see if it's worth smashing with people there for a week.

1.WIMP

2.Traitor = (

Yes plz (to the Link dittos)
~Spies on this comment~
Link ditto...
~Drools~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom