• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CDE Presents: G4S5, Saturday March 1st!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
As long as Smooth is getting that room, I'll split with him so other people can get housing. I'm only 4 hours from the tournament anyways, so I'm really low on the housing priority scale.
Of course I'm getting the room. No need to worry on that one.

Smooth Criminal

nicaboy

Smash Champion
o hey tom i will be there with you guys i am rideing with smooth should be fun a room full of smashers great we will have a std i only hope you guys know what that is?

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
I was going to stay with my cousin he lives in columbus, but he's to **** ghetto. Lol! So ill need a place to crash. Ill chip in on a room or whatever.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
@Lil Kong - Just got word about BBQ. We can't allow it because there is another event (Science Olympiad) happening the exact same day. Plus fire and crap it will just be a no go. (Science Olympiad will contain young kids too >.< )

So. No. Sorry :/

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Lil' Kong, you can fill the last vacancy spot in my car assuming you have no other way to get there. You can also stay in the hotel room with the rest of us.

Smooth Criminal

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol ya eight but dont show up til like 10 got cha lol
um also i said i will bring a cube and memory card why am i not there?
also flaming roy and BattousaiX are attending as of now

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I WILL be here 8:00am in the morning as soon as it opens, getting me some McD's breakfast along the way...

And for those of you sleeping in a hotel room, tell me which one you guys are staying at and the room number you guys will be in so I can come smash with you guys. I'll post my phone number later on next week so I can know for sure and you guys can call me.

Sounds good? I could get some of these MM's out the way and I'll also have good practice, too. lolz..

chaddd

Smash Lord
Quick question. Who from Columbus will house me and two very large black people the night before the tourney?

By that I mean Cornel and Eugenio.

Come oooooon.

EDIT: Bobby, too.

PS. I should have Brawl with me if that's any consolation to the widespread rumor that I'm an @sshole.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Quick question. Who from Columbus will house me and two very large black people the night before the tourney?

Come oooooon.

PS. I should have Brawl with me if that's any consolation to the widespread rumor that I'm an @sshole.
Wellp. If MWFL or the other guys don't jump on the gun and ask me for the remaining slots, I'll give them to you 4. (I'm trying to make sure the longer travelers get priority). However, I keep getting this feeling that some people are overlooking posts. If so lol, it's always going to be their loss and not mine.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Smooth Criminal. I didnt know you and Gr81 were money matching. I live like 10 mins away from him. He's a good Ness user. Do you know Wolfman? He lives the city over. He's a good Ganondorf user.

Edit: Who wants to play Brawl this Satuday as usual?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace

Come oooooon.

Wellp. If MWFL or the other guys don't jump on the gun and ask me for the remaining slots, I'll give them to you 4. (I'm trying to make sure the longer travelers get priority). However, I keep getting this feeling that some people are overlooking posts. If so lol, it's always going to be their loss and not mine.

gerbil house these crazy dudes

also house their brawl copy

u said ureself that u needed to play brawl

come on gerbil u know u wanna

Gerbil

Smash Champion
gerbil house these crazy dudes

also house their brawl copy

u said ureself that u needed to play brawl

come on gerbil u know u wanna
If I wern't responsible for helping out with housing, I would house these dudes in a heartbeat lol. But MWFL really needs it, and Chaddd's group will only be traveling 2 hours at the most. :/

@Cash - I need at least one of your group members to get a hold of me on AIM so I can explain what's going down.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i have upgraded my game library to include melee, so i will be representing all 3 smash brothers at this event ;)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
well bring your controller
your loss of moneys will offset the extra weight you have to carry

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
o.o;

Chaddd and his crew needs housing?

I wonder if there's a limit on how many people can be squeezed into one room...

Jesus. I'm not saying that ya'll need to make a contribution, but I'll see what I can do for you guys in terms of getting a hotel room.

@ Lil' Kong: Gr81? Bloody hell. I didn't know it was him. And yeah, we'll be doin' a Brawl MM. Unfortunately, the original terms still stand; Metaknight is/was my main for Brawl, but I have to stick with Sheik as per the terms of the MM.

I haven't even played the game yet. I'm screwed.

Smooth Criminal

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i'm going to empty my bank account for my final smash explosion, so its ok gerbil we can fight

any mroe smash bros 64 mm
;) ;)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
pick me up from maine - i call the remaining spot, mike.

chaddd

Smash Lord
o.o;

Chaddd and his crew needs housing?

I wonder if there's a limit on how many people can be squeezed into one room...
Legally it's no more than 3, usually. Comfortably, no more than 4. But I see no reason to get a hotel room when I live in the same state.

I'm broke as sh*t as it is, plus I owe FullMetal 25 bucks next time I see him, anyway. I just don't want to make a 3 hour drive the morning of the tournament, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom