• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CDE Presents: G4S5, Saturday March 1st!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
1.) Not having the internet suck.
2.) Rice is paying mostly for a friend ( ME LOL )
3.) I'm teaming with Drumma boi
4.) I'm still a Bad azz
5.) I love GA and Don't make last.
6.) I got to play Brawl and Luigi is even better. ( I also like Trainer, Zero Suit. Wario, Mario and Sonic. )

That's all for my updates since I have'nt been on in forever.

dude i played brawl for almost 29 hours straight and my eyes hurt sooo bad......

no lie my face looks like this -_-

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
nes noob if you can't find someone who doesn't suck to team with you i'll team with you if you don't mind being eliminated pretty quickly :-D

im better than i used to be tho

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
KO, that is going to be my sig until Brawl comes out. I couldn't stop laughing. I know EXACTLY where you got that from.

Captain America & The Avengers for the SNES, anybody?

"CAPTAIN AMERICA! WE NEED YOUR HELP!"
technically that was intended for chad but oh well lol atleast someone caught it.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
OK guys. Well besides the still obvious need of cubes and setups, I have more info on housing. Well, actually none, but more of a statement.

*sigh* I fail at getting all of you housing. In fact, this tournament was the most difficult to get housing for anyone. Keith and Alpha couldn't promise housing in the beginning, anhd I have no idea about Darvel. Those were our 3 primary sources of housing for previous tournaments.

This time I managed to be able to house a max of 3, and those slots got claimed quick, fast, and in a hurry. (It was a miracle to house in the first place, my mom hates having people stay over, but I convinced her otherwise this time due to me being desperate >.>)

I even went so far as to ask Torg, Reflex, Jeff, Alty and I think DP. They couldn't do it either. :(

So here's what I am suggesting: get in personal contact with those who used to house you, or with those from nearby cities that might be able to house you, and see what's up with them. Otherwise, you guys could split 5-6 peeps per room at a nearby (1 minute drive) hotel for uber cheap.

With that said, I've posted maybe 20 times about the serious need of TVs and set-ups. I've had a few pledge to bring them, and I hope a ton more of you guys bring them too. This tournament already has an expected attendance of 70+, and that's a lot of cash up for grabs. ($1,050 estimated as a split for singles, so that's **** well near $700 for first, all of this assuming 70 people or more show up; none of these figures are guerenteed, they are only examples)

I've done what I can as far as supplies go. Here's to relying on our American community to help ;)

See you guys in 2 weeks YEAHUZZ!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i will bring a cube smash and memory card no prob why did you just say so lol
smooth criminal if not to much troubel can i hitch a ride with u?

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i;m bringing brawl
i don't want to hear any conversion from brawl->melee johns
(although it is a little harder to play between brawl and melee than it is to play between melee and classic)
i'm going to a melee tournament
not a crying tournament

S0FT

Smash Ace
if there is 70+ people and 40 of them want to do this thats 8 crews for the trny and every crew has atleast 4/5 people that are going to this its perfect! as long as its not round robin....illinois

chaddd

Smash Lord
if there is 70+ people and 40 of them want to do this thats 8 crews for the trny and every crew has atleast 4/5 people that are going to this its perfect! as long as its not round robin....illinois
I agree as well. I can't wait to play with the Rough Customers. I bet we'll really get a run for our money.

Thanks in advance for the crews money.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
chaddd, i didnt know you were going! i would love to get some ganon dittos in with you before the tournament starts, maybe a money match? up to you

[p2w] would enter the crew battle (or at least i would force NESnoob and SmoothCrim to enter with me) if we had a fourth person. Maybe mookierah can come.

Handorin

Smash Hero
chaddd, i didnt know you were going! i would love to get some ganon dittos in with you before the tournament starts, maybe a money match? up to you

[p2w] would enter the crew battle (or at least i would force NESnoob and SmoothCrim to enter with me) if we had a fourth person. Maybe mookierah can come.
Have you forsaken Milk and Cookies?

Prac352

Smash Lord
To those of you that want crew battles/crews tourney:

The reason we haven't been regular about crew battles is because we never have enough time. People are always too busy playing their friendlies or mms and the actual tournament gets put on the back burner. If you guys want crews to take place, then you make sure and police everybody about playing their pool/tourney matches. There's no reason we shouldn't be able to do crews.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
smooth criminal if not to much troubel can i hitch a ride with u?
I got you covered, man. Drop me a PM with your info.

Just so you know, I'm probably gonna leave on Friday or really early Saturday morning (depends on my schedule).

Edit: [p2w]? In a crew battle? I'm game Tom, assuming we can nab a fourth member.

Smooth Criminal

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Have you forsaken Milk and Cookies?
as far as I'm concerned, there is a better chance of forming a [play2win] crew at this tournament than a Milk and Cookies, Inc. crew. Daniel says he is coming so that we can teamsies, but there is always the chance that he won't be able to go because of work ;x

Milk and Cookies: Yang, Hando, (Maybe) Boon, ???? no fourth member

[play2win]: Yang, NESn00b, Smooth Criminal, ???? no fourth member

so ~nyaa. Maybe if you get Mack Loud to come or something.

edit: I asked Virgilijus to see if he could make it to the tournament, and he is doubtful. So thats another point against MnC, Inc. I'm going to ask MookieRah if he can make it, to be the fourth member of p2w.

edit again: Hando, if you want to be in crews, im sure you can make a Memphis Team with you, Boon, and DML leftovers

xio

Smash Cadet
I'm still playing when I can. Hopefully ill play more Brawl on weekends if u guys let me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom