• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CDE Presents: G4S5, Saturday March 1st!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
well mike yea u can team with me ram or rice whichever one of us doesnt team with one of the other...... we I will also take a MM with u bro to add to ure marathon of MM's

@rice - ram said we were riding with rag not grey hounding it.... is this true or something just up in the air?? either way i dont care about the same amount of money. gimme a call bro.\

we rnt even sure if we r 100% and I know fullmetal asked rice before u did on aim so we have to figure out all of our team situations
You, RAM, and Rice have confirmed housing at my place. Unfortunately my mom won't let me take your full car load (I only expected 3 at the time of asking and so that's what she limited it to, but I later found out that Rag, Mr. P, and another were possibly coming, thus doubling your number) >.< I can explain everything I discussed with Rice via AIM if you got one. Just hit me up sometime.

AIM: GerbilMortar

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
You, RAM, and Rice have confirmed housing at my place. Unfortunately my mom won't let me take your full car load (I only expected 3 at the time of asking and so that's what she limited it to, but I later found out that Rag, Mr. P, and another were possibly coming, thus doubling your number) >.< I can explain everything I discussed with Rice via AIM if you got one. Just hit me up sometime.

AIM: GerbilMortar

word i will hit u up today

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I might go ahead and smash with whoever's sleepin' over at Gerbil's house.

So Gerbil...Expect 1 more black guy to come over your house that day. :laugh:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm sure I can have just a couple of people over to Smash during the day, but that night everyone but the dudes sleeping would have to clear out (by like.... 9 or 10, I do have a baby bro that sleeps there too lol).

I'll get this all worked out in the next few days, but I can't promise to allow a bunch over (limited room = limited people).

Noone is allergic to dogs right? I've got two; a Yorkie and a Lab/Shepard(sp?) mix.... as well as a lizard and some fish lawlz.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
The only person I've ever heard use that expression is my dad. Therefore, he must be having a torrid love affair with Tom. I'll upload picture/video evidence ASAP.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I'll probably have to buy a new one.... for $65 >_<
Or this might be the last straw that finally inspires me to build a ****ing desktop, since I already have a mouse/keyboard/bad@ss monitor anyway.

rice

Smash Journeyman
hahaha, dang that sucks, ill be recording matches here i guess, if ryan didn't lose my gamebridge >.< and im bringing an external HD so if anyone has a laptop or external etc. i can give them the matches i recorded...

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm sure I can have just a couple of people over to Smash during the day, but that night everyone but the dudes sleeping would have to clear out (by like.... 9 or 10, I do have a baby bro that sleeps there too lol).

I'll get this all worked out in the next few days, but I can't promise to allow a bunch over (limited room = limited people).

Noone is allergic to dogs right? I've got two; a Yorkie and a Lab/Shepard(sp?) mix.... as well as a lizard and some fish lawlz.
Didnt you have a cat as well? Or was that just an annoying little dog I remember.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Didnt you have a cat as well? Or was that just an annoying little dog I remember.
Uh..... I'm pretty sure noone from SWF aside from Alpha, Ares, Tsunami, and Nice1 have ever even seen the outside of my house LOL. So, no, I don't own a cat, and no, my little dog is not annoying at all. The only member in CDE that I know has a cat, is Keith.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
spaceballs check ebay for a cheap power cord, i recently had to replace mines and I got one on there for like 25 bucks

RAM

Smash Lord
1.) Not having the internet suck.
2.) Rice is paying mostly for a friend ( ME LOL )
3.) I'm teaming with Drumma boi
4.) I'm still a Bad azz
5.) I love GA and Don't make last.
6.) I got to play Brawl and Luigi is even better. ( I also like Trainer, Zero Suit. Wario, Mario and Sonic. )

That's all for my updates since I have'nt been on in forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom