• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CDE Presents: G4S5, Saturday March 1st!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
i will mm nes noob state your price and conditions
Arggg. . . . . now I get MMs out the kazoo. You are just MMing me cause I am a Native American white black mexican guy with a little bit of a gene of pickles. :(

Fine, $5 2/3.

Also, since I can't waste my 2,000 post on this (I spend too much time posting!!!! hooray), I will say that I am going to win this tourney. :dizzy::dizzy::embarrass:psycho::)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
DP- 5$ 3/5
Yang- 10$ 3/5
NES N00b- 5$ 3/5
Smooth Criminal- 5$ 2/3
MarsFool!-1$ 2/3
Chad(Of the pika variety)- ?$ ?/?
Nicaboy- 2$ ?/?
Tong- 3$ ?/?
Laijin- ?$ ?/?
Reflex- 5$ 2/3
Prac- ?$ ?/?
112- ?$ ?/?
DrummaBoi- ?$ ?/?

Is everyone on this list still on for our MM?
Cause I gotta know how much cash to bring along.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
wtf im a 17 mixed black and spanish male working at krogers making minium wage goin to school and taking care of a baby along with his wife you sir have no right and to imagine i play smash

and yes your still on full metal

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yeah fullmetal i'm still on for our MM and those terms are correctamundo

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
WTF? lol
I thought tong had another account.

Double youuuuuuuuuuu teeeeeeee effffffffff
yeah i had some lamer eastheaven account that got banned during the dry season where the most smash going on in GA was in the Kennesaw thread

i made a new one to continue the fun w/ the mods and have been too lazy to switch back lolz

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i'll bet you haven't seen anyone in a while
seeing as your main source of smash is the kennesaw topic

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
...terms. For my MM.

Oh, hell. I forgot.

Full Metal, my terms are simple: Best 2/3 for five bucks. My Sheik versus your Marth. Marth's Story is Banned.

*WAITS FOR MARS TO GET THE JOKE.*

Smooth Criminal

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i'll bet you haven't seen anyone in a while
seeing as your main source of smash is the kennesaw topic
well you never call no mores what can i say and thats bull i was in atlanta friday and saturday now if you had made the effort and said hey lets smash maybe i would have played you

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
saturday i was hosting a brawl party
like 30 people
5 copies of brawl
1 medium sized room

Handorin

Smash Hero
DP- 5$ 3/5
Yang- 10$ 3/5
NES N00b- ?$ ?/?
Smooth Criminal- 5$ ?/?
MarsFool!-1$ 2/3
Nicaboy- 2$ ?/?
Tong- 3$ ?/?
Laijin- ?$ ?/?
Reflex- 5$ 2/3
Prac- ?$ ?/?
112- ?$ ?/?
DrummaBoi- ?$ ?/?

Is everyone on this list still on for our MM?
Cause I gotta know how much cash to bring along.
Quarter MM? 2/3

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
i wanna money match everyone , 20 a piece
Holy crap are you serious?
Cause if you're trying to one-up me, YOU CAN FORGET IT!
I love you, Ali.

DP- 5$ 3/5
Yang- 10$ 3/5
NES N00b- 5$ 3/5
Smooth Criminal- 5$ 2/3
MarsFool!-1$ 2/3
Nicaboy- 2$ ?/?
Tong- 3$ ?/?
Laijin- ?$ ?/?
Reflex- 5$ 2/3
Prac- ?$ ?/?
112- ?$ ?/?
DrummaBoi- ?$ 2/3

@Handorin- sure, lets do a quarter MM! lol

chaddd

Smash Lord
To those of you that want crew battles/crews tourney:

The reason we haven't been regular about crew battles is because we never have enough time. People are always too busy playing their friendlies or mms and the actual tournament gets put on the back burner. If you guys want crews to take place, then you make sure and police everybody about playing their pool/tourney matches. There's no reason we shouldn't be able to do crews.

What a hot load of garbage. I remember spending an hour watching CDE vs GPC, in between teams and singles. Important enough for you guys, but when it's someone else's crew it's a matter of time restraints? Boooooooooooooo.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Hey Gerbil do you think your school will let BBQ outside of where we are playing?
Possibly. I can ask one of the CN guys if it's ok.

@Chaddd - While that is true, I can only remember 1 crew battle (I forget if we ever did do another one at one of the others, do correct me if I'm wrong), and that was at G4S3. We only had like... 50 somethin people show to that one, so there was plenty of time for it. At the others, everyone took so **** long we didn't get done with singles until midnight and that was even with you guys not playing finals and splitting. :(

Trust me, I'm all for the idea of crews. But it's up to everyone else how fast they want to roll through singles so we can actually do other stuff. Remember, we are getting kicked out by the school at midnight.

@Cash - So that's one promised, possibly 2?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
OK! Housing update!

IF YOU ARE STILL IN NEED OF HOUSING, GET AHOLD OF ME VIA AIM ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE HOUSING AVAILABLE FOR 7 MORE PEOPLE! FOR DETAILS, YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET A HOLD OF ME! IF YOU ARE ALREADY PROMISED SOMETHING, LET ME KNOW!

This housing is NOT for locals within 2 hours of a drive. Priority goes to MWFL, TWIPL, DML, and NFL. The three of NFL have already been promised to be taken care of by me, but I NEED ANYONE ELSE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME!

@DML - I think Handorin mentioned something about his Dad getting a hotel room. So I need someone to confirm you guys are covered already.

@TWIPL - Did you guys ever get a hold of anyone for housing?

@MWFL - you guys?

@Rice, RAM, Drumma - You're covered. However, is Rag, Mr. P, and that other dude covered yet?

@Individuals that need housing (Tom and Smooth) - You guys are splitting that room right? I just need to be sure.

Anyone else I am missing, post about it and get in touch. Also, when you do contact me, give me the number of hours you'll be traveling (in car time of course, don't give me any BS about a plane lol).

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
As long as Smooth is getting that room, I'll split with him so other people can get housing. I'm only 4 hours from the tournament anyways, so I'm really low on the housing priority scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom