• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CDE Presents: G4S5, Saturday March 1st!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Your just lucky I am terrible at teams. Urg.

Edit: Every Falcon who goes to this tourney should play against me. XD It would be fun to play alot of the South's Falcons.
Bring it on ;)

Due to SWF getting hacked lawlz, I couldn't remind peeps about TVs and housing.

I know I'm probably getting annoying, but seriously I am doing my best, and the rest of you have to help make it happen :) (Thanks to those who have claimed bringing stuff and all that lol.)

Oh! I just rememebred. Surge protectors and extension cord thingies would be much appreciated too :)

On the issue of housing: So far, I've only confirmed housing for NFL. The rest of you guys.............. I'm working on it. Right now I suggest to anyone in need of housing, ask one of our fellow GAians that live nearby (like, the ATL guys) if you can chill with them for the weekend. Sure it's a 1 1/2 hour drive from ATL to C-Town, but it's totally worth it marite?!

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i can probably house one hygenic smash brother on my couch.
unfortunately you will have to find your own way to georgia tech, since xifs car is probably full already.

Renth

Smash Hero
someone needs to house me, mooney, laijin and whoever else we bring.

p.s. cornell, if hbox goes i wanna team with him for florida rep.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm PROBABLY going to be getting a hotel room right off of the campus (it depends on whether somebody in Columbus'll let me stay with them). As much as I hate it, I could probably squeeze six of you smelly mother****ers in one room that has two beds.

My house is off limits, unfortunately.

Smooth Criminal

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm PROBABLY going to be getting a hotel room right off of the campus (it depends on whether somebody in Columbus'll let me stay with them). As much as I hate it, I could probably squeeze six of you smelly mother****ers in one room that has two beds.

My house is off limits, unfortunately.

Smooth Criminal
Actually this isn't a bad idea. If you and a bunch of others could collaborate getting a hotel room for two nights and split it 4-6 ways, it'd be uber cheap.

But I promise, I will do my best to get free housing first.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yo Smooth Criminal, if nobody from Columbus houses us, I'll split the room with you.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Actually this isn't a bad idea. If you and a bunch of others could collaborate getting a hotel room for two nights and split it 4-6 ways, it'd be uber cheap.

But I promise, I will do my best to get free housing first.
Thanks, Gerbil. I was originally going to pay for it myself; I never even considered the possibility of splitting it up between all of the potential occupants. However, it's by no means a rule of thumb; I don't expect everything to be Dutch'ed, y'know? So if the odd person can't afford to shell out a buck to share the room, I'm not gonna come down on them for it. I'm a generous guy. I will say, though, that a contribution IS nice.

Yo Smooth Criminal, if nobody from Columbus houses us, I'll split the room with you.
Cool, cool.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
No housing johns people. >=[

Though, I just remembered that I wouldn't know where to get housing. . . . uh oh. >_<
n00b, I still feel as if I owe you big time for hauling my *** over to Tennessee to play DML and those guys. You're more than welcome to stay with me at the hotel, no questions asked.

Smooth Criminal

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
lol so far its a play2win hotel room

we could practice up for a crew battle

and smooth, you can be certain that i'll split the costs.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Tsunami just got owned...

This means That Gerbil/Spirit of Wes needs a partner for this! :p (Spirit of Wes = He agreeded to team with me from afar in Europe. That's how American he is :p )

Preferably someone good >.> Also, not to be too demanding, but I'd prefer to know you pretty well lol (Like we've played friendlies, or talked alot lol).

C......

Smash Apprentice
Your just lucky I am terrible at teams. Urg.

Edit: Every Falcon who goes to this tourney should play against me. XD It would be fun to play alot of the South's Falcons.
wanna falcon mm?

i'll iron man match anyone

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Ok I guess Cornell, but this is definitely the last MM since I have too many already. lol

So, if the people who MMed me or whatever should remind me about our matches when I am at G4S. I will most likely be wearing my Ole Miss hat (tradition sorta).

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
okay NES n00b, i dont know if you realize what kind of trouble you may have just stumbled into

you have a hat, steeped in smash tradition, that you will be wearing to G4S5?

What a coincidence. I have a hat, steeped in smash tradition, that I will be wearing to G4S5.

I'm sure your hat means a lot to you. My hat sure does mean a lot to me. And to SleepyK, and maybe to Laijin, but definitely has a place in Atl South Smash.

You cannot consider anything "valuable" unless you have had to protect it, the saying goes. We should have a hat battle. It would be even better as an Iron Man Hat Battle.

you have no time to back down, because i have just grabbed your smash pride

Gerbil

Smash Champion
let's vote this thread 5 stars so it stands out a bit more eh? ;)

So philosophy sucks. I should be studying for this hardass test, but I can't! I keep getting distracted! It's like what the **** is the point of studying for an exam that your Prof tells you is extremely hard? What's the point of studying when there was never a remote chance of passing in the first place.

WHY DIDN'T I JUST DROP THIS CLASS WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE?!?!?! :'(!!!!!!!

Prac352

Smash Lord
@Gerbil- crai moar plz?

@Everybody- Tomorrow is Ares' birfday. Everybody give him some mad love.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Oh you can bet I will lol, this is an insane (but thank goodness it's interestingish) course.

Anyways.

I'm going to suggest it anyways, because I am out of options unless Keith and Darvel can pull through.

There are cheap cheap CHEAP hotels and motels on the southern end of town. Granted, it's not the coolest place to be, but a 2 bed set up per night could be like...... 10$ a night per if 4 of you split the room.

Again, I will do my utmost best to get you guys comfy, free housing, but if it results to CDE not being able to handle all of it, then that is what happens. :/ Just trying to be real with you.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'll do my best to get here, i'm still lacking on funds because i have to fly to PA on the 15th of march but if Chaddd goes i promise my attendance.

So..

Who wants to team with a pimp?

Edit:

Rice, maybe this time i won't sandbag you huh buddy?

maybe this time -chad- will actually play me.

and someone make Shogun and his crew come to this.
Gueeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss who's not coming to this!

Go ahead, guess.

That's right!!! ME!!!

One of the main reasons I quit smash is I simply can't take many more extended car trips. When you're in Columbus, it takes you 2 hours of driving to get to no where, and extra 30 minutes to find Boresville, and finally the extra 30 minutes runs down the last of your gas.

Boo to Smash Tourneys.

FINAL ROUND 11.

PLEASE GO.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
@Gerbil:

Isn't there a hotel that's like, right off of the campus? If there is, I'm probably gonna end up there if you don't secure the housing. If I remember right, it costs 141 bucks for a two night stay.

Renth

Smash Hero
Gueeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss who's not coming to this!

Go ahead, guess.

That's right!!! ME!!!

One of the main reasons I quit smash is I simply can't take many more extended car trips. When you're in Columbus, it takes you 2 hours of driving to get to no where, and extra 30 minutes to find Boresville, and finally the extra 30 minutes runs down the last of your gas.

Boo to Smash Tourneys.

FINAL ROUND 11.

PLEASE GO.
you now i would, but i've got business to take care of in PA my flights on the 15th bro

<3 you though.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Extended car trips are like, half of the fun of the tournaments?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
QFT, except when you are really tired and are driving. >_<

Edit: No johns Chaddd and what is with you and advertising other tournies in other tourney threads?
that's where energy drinks + nosleep comes

Handorin

Smash Hero
No johns with sleep. Zero def decided he would drive home at 3AM in the morning with a 3hour drive ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom