• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CDE Presents: G4S5, Saturday March 1st!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
So MWFL plans on coming to this???? **** yeah............ this thing just got more awesome. ^.^

/secret bump

Handorin

Smash Hero
I asked my dad since he just got back. His standard reply was, "Do you have to know now?" "No." "Ok, I'll tell you later."

But it's pretty much semi confirmed Im coming and he will probably drive again. *hint hint midsouth*

Gerbil

Smash Champion
there should be a brawl tourny there..just throwing that out there
I would actually love for this to happen. However, noone (that I know of anyways) in Columbus owns Brawl. I asked Myztek to bring his, but I dunno if he will. A Brawl tourny, or hell just Brawl friendlies on the side would kick soooooooooo much ***.

However, I want to focus on getting the main event secured first. So once again......

T.V.s lol. I can't stress it enough at all.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Myz has Brawl. WTH?! Why havnt I heard. Im going to his house on Saturday.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
i would like to come to this but i need a ride.

Tong would you mind letting me ride with you?

I also need a teammate

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i'm riding w/ xif
i'm teaming with mike G unless he doesn't show, so that's whats up.
i think xif's car is full but you have to ask him to be sure

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hey columbus

can i have housing

ill bring good food and ****, you know me

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
hey columbus

can i have housing

ill bring good food and ****, you know me
I dunno if any of us are housing, but just for the heads up...Prac did say that he was housing, but only some of the Florida players. So that makes Rice, some of his people, etc...But not 100% confirmed, yet.

Oh yeah...Me & Alpha = Team Blue Flavored Kool-Aid! :laugh:

Prac352

Smash Lord
I dunno if any of us are housing, but just for the heads up...Prac did say that he was housing, but only some of the Florida players. So that makes Rice, some of his people, etc...But not 100% confirmed, yet.

Oh yeah...Me & Alpha = Team Blue Flavored Kool-Aid! :laugh:
Cool your jets man.
What I said was that I am working on getting housing, but that is not confirmed.

It's still a possibility, but I'm not promising anything.

RAM

Smash Lord
There's a 50/50 chance of me coming to this. depend if I can fix my car or not. I'm not sure about who I'm teaming with yet but if I don't have a partner anyone want to to team just incase?

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Three Weeks guys!!!

Josh - I'm still not 100% confirmed yet (like 85%), but any team name ideas for this tourney ?

Ethan - You may not be coming to FR, but please come to this tourney. I must get my CvS2 and MvC2 revenge on you. I almost cried last time :cry:

Alpha - You are going to play Sheik some @ this tourney!!! You hear me!!! :p

TOM - Dang its been a long time since I played you. Want to get some friendlies in should we both attend.

Handorin

Smash Hero
There's a 50/50 chance of me coming to this. depend if I can fix my car or not. I'm not sure about who I'm teaming with yet but if I don't have a partner anyone want to to team just incase?
I'll team with you, but Im still not 100% either. (pretty good chance though)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
hey gerbil seems im in lol ill try and make it i would ask xif for a ride of course i have gas money but know he got a new crew so i think they come b4 me lol but i find away to make it maybe ill hitch one with my bud dsomoan

Handorin

Smash Hero
Know and Now. Two totally different words, two totally different pronounciations. Learn to use them. =)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
On to the next issue (besides TVs)

I need to know EXACTLY how many at MOST need housing. Housing priorities will always go to those traveling the farthest (this means GA is likely to be left out if I can't figure out enough housing options, but it's ok GA, 2 hours in the morning isn't that bad, CDE does it alllll the time for the rest of you lol.)

So I need both FL groups to tell me how many max might show, as well as TWIPL and DML. Next we can discuss GA should I find enough spaces.

TVs btw.

EDIT: I also need a list of people who could POTENTIALLY HOUSE!

Is it at all possible that those of you guys coming from Atlanta area could house some OOS and then all of you make the drive in the morning? The problem I'm hitting here with housing is that we have no confirmed housing, and the date is getting closer. It'd be really cool if some out of Columbus guys could house say....... DML and TWIPL, and then CDE could house the FL guys since NFL is already taking Greyhound straight into town.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
i dont have a copy of melee, but i'll bring smash 64(+2 controllers) and brawl w/wii
i'll also bring my own gcn controller ofc.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I could probably bring a copy of Melee, a VCR to record matches, and some blank tapes. I don't think I'll be able to bring a Wii/GC though, due to my apprehensions about taking my consoles to other places. If anybody brings a PS2, I'll also bring my copy of Guilty Gear Accent Core along for the ride.

As for housing, well...I'm gonna need a place to crash from 2 to 3 days and I definitely don't have the money for a hotel room. I'm not picky about where I sleep or any of that. Just give me some place with a roof over my head and I'm straight.

Smooth Criminal

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Everything has been updated.

Cool news. Alpha has to eat his shorts lol. My mom is good to go with allowing NFL to house with me (I tried the others too, but because NFL is a small group this time (3 people) she said it would be ok.)

Rice: I'll IM you everything you'll need to know. :)

So now this means we need housing for DML, TWIPL, MWFL, and Smooth Criminal lol.

Oh and:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Everything has been updated.

Cool news. Alpha has to eat his shorts lol. My mom is good to go with allowing NFL to house with me (I tried the others too, but because NFL is a small group this time (3 people) she said it would be ok.)

Rice: I'll IM you everything you'll need to know. :)

So now this means we need housing for DML, TWIPL, MWFL, and Smooth Criminal lol.

Oh and:

pic only applies to people without mods/imports

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i can house like two people but they need to get in contact with me and have to be like 20 or younger so my mom says its ok. wow maybe that will be my ride ticket. note this is a maybe

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
facking DML coming and i won't be here. DML, you guys should come early so you can stay at my house for absolutely no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom