• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm 5 - "Melee Legends" Suggest Falco players now!

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Lol @ greg.

My marth was better than my fox ever was. I just lost a lot of confidence in that character at some point and never really got it back. Fox just seemed so much easier to play for me.

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
M2K, Strawhat, I.B. and HBK. I don't know too much about Ek though he might be better than one I listed but it's hard to tell when I am not too familiar with the European scene.

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
M2K
Strawhats
Falcomist
Taj/G$/HBK/Arc(Ken)

The fourth is for whoever feels like stepping up to play I guess. I didn't even find out about Arc until recently, but he's hella good. :dizzy:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
M2K - Best Marth
Dahean - Arguably the second best Marth right now; destroyed Darkrain
HBK, Falcomist, IB, Azen, Ken, Taj, G$, etc

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
M2K, KDJ, HBK, and Strawhat.

Before KDJ left, his marth was incredible. I think if he starts going to tournaments regularly after he gets back, it will be one of the best in the world again. His Fox was also really good, but there are already more than enough great Foxes for each crew.

If Strawhat doesn't go, the person who plays instead will probably depend on who attends. All the other Marths people are listing are potential replacements.

Animal

Smash Lord
agreed with scar. HBK is amazing, and prob one of the top marth players

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know Jake has been meaning to move the conversation along to Falco players so if you guys want to start making suggestions for that then that'd be great.

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
Mango (if he wants to be Falco)
Zhu
Dr.PP
Blunted Object
Shiz if he wants to do it
and Forward.

Top Bottom