• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm 5 - "Melee Legends" Suggest Falco players now!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
PC and Azen are probably out of the running, so I'm pretty much agreeing with Kage on this one.

Save for the fifth. I would possibly say Remen. Possibly.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
PP, Shiz, Zhu, Blunted, Mango if not Puff.

There's a lot of really good Falcos that haven't done any American tournies too like Calle W and Dieslow.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
shiz zhu lambchops Dr.PP /falco discussion
yeah.

btw chops shouldn't even be a question. Look at the big names he's beaten. Chops is the truth, ask jman pp and shiz about chops they'll say he's up there. 99.999 percent sure those are the 4 best falco mains right now.

but this is melee legends, so if Sam and da dave decide to play, y'all gotta make room :)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
pp
zhu
shiz
dieslow
BO
Axe really should be considered, too, since his pika most likely isn't a top contender for wild card due to all the ganons/samus(es?)/ICs. not to say he should make it only because we'd be missing his pikachu, his falco is worthy on its own merits.

Animal

Smash Lord
chops has the best laser game and is known to be one of the best falcos.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Once I get reg up(tonight!) I will send invitations out to players nominated to compete. From where we will see ho is attending

Jimbo Slice

Smash Journeyman
Chops convinced me that Lazors are a viable character.

There really needs to be more love for Sensei Lambchops. If it weren't for him, we wouldn't have Shiz.

If Calle W goes then he should definitely be considered.

Shiz
Zhu
Dr. PP
Chops
Calle W

Edit: That's gotta be the most diverse crew.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
lol chops always says himself that they learned off each other, taught eachother, etc. Either way he is a legend. I'd say his laser game IS the metagame. i luv chops

Aznox99

Smash Rookie
i wanna be in marth, sheik, fox. I am serious
Get the top 3 players for each character instead and just let M2K be his own crew! =D

I can vouch from countless hours on YouTube that he can compete at a legendary level with the top 8 characters of the tier list. Except Falco, maybe.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
falco players?

zhu, shiz, ppmd

edit: i also saw blunted vs. chops back there. i would say chops over blunted. but blunted is deffinately there. also i agree with axe.

Animal

Smash Lord
key word legends. guaranteed 80 percent ppl know chops over blunted. and chops is better. this isnt even a question nhjewinirwonfdnmk;b wk;

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
No love for WC Canada?

lol. yeah chops is legendary but get em to play and my money is on blunted. he one cold mothafalco.

edit.So yeah chops in legends makes mad sense.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
No love for WC Canada?

lol. yeah chops is legendary but get em to play and my money is on blunted. he one cold mothafalco.

edit.So yeah chops in legends makes mad sense.
Although Blunted might be a "safer" choice, as in he's probably more consistent, I think we can agree that Chops is much more deadly, in that he has greater potential to beat really difficult people.

<33 all the top Falco mains though. You guys **** LOL.

Animal

Smash Lord
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

that said. /falco

D1

Banned via Administration
DaShizWiz, Chopz, Dr. PP, and Zhu. Wait what about Forward? (If he's going that is.) He's definitely a legend IMO.

Animal

Smash Lord
ahh ****. i forgot foward is semi active. thats so tough. foward over chops, but is Dr.PP too new to be considered a legend? ahh now this just got tough haha

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
there aren't enough actual legends to fill these squads. you would just go with active legends then the bests of each character.

forward is def a legend and PP has earned his spot.

forward

Smash Champion
<3 D1.

Money is tight guys, I'm living on my own paying bills and college tuition so I probably won't make it to this. If I somehow do make it though I'd love to have a spot on the Falco list ^.^

Alukard

Smash Hero
DaShizWiz, Chopz, Dr. PP, and Zhu. Wait what about Forward? (If he's going that is.) He's definitely a legend IMO.
real talk ... this is ****ing scary LOLOL

****ing bird >_>

anyway how ****ty do samus mains feel since we are 9th on the tier list LOLOLOLOL ... she's boring as **** to watch anyway tho

Top Bottom