• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushidobrown

Smash Apprentice
Idk who this seth guy is but that name is for crackers and I'm black as f*ck.

Keith needs to stop hatin/trollin/spamin/posting.

mmf

Smash Rookie
Haha wow, first time visiting this thread and a good bit of people that I've played with are ranked/almost ranked XD

HyL!

Smash Lord
so i don't think i'm gonna be able to make it to vice's tourney D:pouring of snow here, and the roads are bad, unless the roads clear up by like early then there's no chance for me to go :/

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
mk doesnt have to approach snake?

a character with a projectile, that does considerable amount of damage to ur shield ?

smith i can understand

but Kevin... im starting to think it's not even you behind the keyboard.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I just got back from my first tourney! I did well too. I got 4th in singles. Out of there top players during the tourney I lost to junebug and Korn, and beat boss. I made a profit in money :). These VA kids have me addicted to money matches now! :) My new skills are working so well.

Dubs was bad :( I teamed with a randum person right when I got there. All im gonna say is I three stocked him three times in a row. Good news is that I made my mark and got some respect. Me and junebug did some money matches in dubs and destroyed everyone. We beat lie and Korn(destroyed him in dubs...but he played so gay in singles. That's why I hate singles. Dubs is my game! :)).
So me and junebug are gonna team when we can before pound 5 if he is as able to go. P5 he is teaming with Chudat so unfortunately I still need to find a good teamate :(. But the good news is that lie really wants to team with me.

Well that's my report on my days in VA. Also my matches against Boss and KOrn will be up soon. I link them tomorrow or monday. Later NC crew! love ya!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
dawg im so proud of u mekos, thats the way to do it. keep it up dawg, hopefully we can hold stuff down in NC.

why are u in VA again?

my memory is terrible at times.

how many entered the tourney?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Keith if you're gonna start/be in an argument you should continue it and not stop partway through to insult the other person.

No, Smith is not insulting Brawl with his comment.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
The ledge is closer.
lmao

really????

and what makes snake approach MK while he is on the ledge?

Both at 0 damage. And MK is just gonna use his 35 ledgegrabs. And after 8 minutes go by, he loses.

lol smith

.....wait I can see it already

"troll succesful"

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Keith if you're gonna start/be in an argument you should continue it and not stop partway through to insult the other person.

No, Smith is not insulting Brawl with his comment.
sometimes i have to stop to think if people are actually stupid, or if they are trying to troll me.

i didnt say he was bashing brawl. I legitimately think there is a huge ignorance about brawl in the melee community.

plus, i said im not arguing with anyone on the internet anymore cause it's pointless.

so if i know u are wrong and im right, im just going to explain something once. If that doesnt get through, i will make fun of you in my following post.

but only one post, not a continuing tease.

would not want the boards to be ugly again.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Keith cant argue with someone without insulting them, if it continues much longer im just going to skip the smashboards mod **** and just report him to police for cyber bullying because im so tired of his bull****.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
People have been talking to me about Snaps tourney. Alot of people out-of-state are planning on coming :) (Im not talking about VA people)

Snap is popular! hehe even a new yorker is coming ;)

Maybe I will come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom