• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
sometimes i have to stop to think if people are actually stupid, or if they are trying to troll me.

i didnt say he was bashing brawl. I legitimately think there is a huge ignorance about brawl in the melee community.

plus, i said im not arguing with anyone on the internet anymore cause it's pointless.

so if i know u are wrong and im right, im just going to explain something once. If that doesnt get through, i will make fun of you in my following post.

but only one post, not a continuing tease.

would not want the boards to be ugly again.
It's not arguing, it's debating.
Arguing is where you can throw out insult; debating is where you try to prove a point.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I mean mantis if u wanna team we need to practice first.

also smith, pls answer my question

what makes Snake approach MK?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
im more than sure smith was referring to you approaching would be something good for his toon link, not really snake

yay for jumping to conclusions

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
But it would be like a scientist debating with some random joe about how physics work

what would be the point?

if someone doesn't understand the basics

so how would u comprehend anything else?

and again, i didnt make fun of u.. i really think... guhh just read my last post.

snap... what are u talking about? this whole thing was about mk approaching snake....

^ that does not count as the " my side post" the next one will be my argument. if that one doesnt get through, then maybe an insult.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I mean mantis if u wanna team we need to practice first.

also smith, pls answer my question

what makes Snake approach MK?
The ledge, stall out, air camping.

What makes MK needing to dive into Snake? He just needs to poke or wait for an approach. You have 8 minutes at your disposal, why not use them?

EDIT: Keith you act like I've never played this game, I was placing top 10/15 before you were even around.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
snap, im just trying to get u up to speed with stuff.

like... i dont even feel like i make fun of u more than anyone else. >.>

plus... on FB u said ur trolling ... so how am i supposed to take u seriously?

Jon?

Smash Champion
@Keith: Give Snap a break. He did beat Purple Boot's rolly snake. He is a top Wario in Atlantci South.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
as kadaj said that, i just typed in boss in youtube to look for mekos match

and i came across boss vs kadaj C3

and kadaj lost

so by a very good and amazingly accurate logic

mekos is better than kadaj

Lucas> marth

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
don't judge me based on my 2010 performance lol

and Smith....can I get a clear answer from you

u said ledge camp to start off with; I don't see how that works unless MK is up by a sizeable margin. And those 8 minutes mean nothing if u use up all ur ledge grabs.

I can understand the air camp thing. But does snake not have some options there (powershield, u tilt; dunno if that would work but it seems like it would).

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
don't judge me based on my 2010 performance lol

and Smith....can I get a clear answer from you

u said ledge camp to start off with; I don't see how that works unless MK is up by a sizeable margin. And those 8 minutes mean nothing if u use up all ur ledge grabs.

I can understand the air camp thing. But does snake not have some options there (powershield, u tilt; dunno if that would work but it seems like it would).

A snake won't just stand by for 8 minutes, he'll eventually come for you, same as air camping.
Snake won't use u tilt that early, it's gonna be his kill move.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
A snake won't just stand by for 8 minutes, he'll eventually come for you, same as air camping.
Snake won't use u tilt that early, it's gonna be his kill move.
lol snake would never approach if MK is just ledge camping.

He doesn't have to do a thing. He'll win by lgl. but even if he does wanna do something, he can just bake and throw grenades.

and lol about the u tilt thing. if MK can't lay damage on snake, what does snake care about saving his kill move. all he has to do is hit mk with a couple of u tilts before MK finds another way to approach.

Stailing out a move is better than just sitting there taking shield pressure and or damage.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
lol snake would never approach if MK is just ledge camping.

He doesn't have to do a thing. He'll win by lgl. but even if he does wanna do something, he can just bake and throw grenades.

and lol about the u tilt thing. if MK can't lay damage on snake, what does snake care about saving his kill move. all he has to do is hit mk with a couple of u tilts before MK finds another way to approach.

Stailing out a move is better than just sitting there taking shield pressure and or damage.
If neither of them do anything it's same stock same %.

I also mentioned MK can poke for % lead.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
If neither of them do anything it's same stock same %.

I also mentioned MK can poke for % lead.

do u understand that Snake camp's with projectiles. You're argument has more twists and turns than a bad argument.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@ smith

for mk to poke... he would need to approach

which is contradicting your initial argument.

Can we please move on...

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
part of the reason this thread sucks is because the people who are good at this game dont post...

no offense but a matchup discussion between zr, 313, and keith is just laughable

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
slowpoke.jpg

But you didn't poke ZR, you went agro, and you didn't use 1 dair for 2:40 minutes.
thought u said u closed it as soon as you saw I approached.

and I just want to point out that 313 posted this single vid after I had out aircamped him like 9 games in a row and beat him every time. I was bored and decided to try new stuff out. Geeze smith. Stick to one thing.

First: I didn't watch....he approached. lulz
Second: you don't have to approach because you hide at the ledge for 8 minutes
third: you can dair camp
fourth: you need to poke first (i.e. approach)

smith, just admit that the first thing you said was null and void. no, instead, you've spent an entire page changing what you meant. I'm trying to be civil about this.

And Fiz, I know I'm not good. Thanks for pointing that out. But Keith on the other hand knows what he's talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom