• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
"The best thing about Brazilian girls is they play far fewer games. I think it’s because they simply don’t know how. Many times I’m dealing with a Brazilian girl and think, “Doesn’t she know she is making it so obvious she likes me?” They show affection fast and often. On the other hand, American girls are professionals at playing games that slow down the interaction. If you show genuine affection to an American girl you are casually dating, you will be punished in some way. The interaction always has to be breezy so no one is showing “too much” interest, whatever too much is. (A person cannot handle affection if they don’t know how to give it.) The Brazilian girl is so unbreezy that you don’t have to think about regulating or keeping track of the affecting you give—in fact you won’t even be able to keep up with her. The way I view and interact with women would be completely different if I was raised dating Brazilian girls; I would put so much less mental energy into girls this blog probably wouldn’t exist."

this is why im moving to brazil.

OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS!!! THANK U VICE FOR TELLING ABOUT THIS SITE!!!

http://www.rooshv.com/brazilian-argentine-american-girls

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Like I said before, 313, I'll definitely team with you if I'm not teaming with any of my friends from Charlotte. It depends on which of them come, and I'll have an answer this week for sure.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Thanks guys.

@Kadaj - I know man but my left arm started to muscle spasm. He was a **** and didn't want to take a break and let my arm rest. You can see how torward the end i start standing around and get real sloppy. Second match after that gimp he showed me that he would just time me out if I didn't rush. So i then basically gave up with that and the pain.

But like a saiyan I'm always learning and getting stronger. He begged to go to BF. And now I know that a MK will be gay if he can and abuse tornado. And platforms help tornado. So from now on I will ban BF, lylat, then ps1/yi. And hope to get FD or SV. (FYI he couldn't touch me in dubs).

ohh i know a good counter for mk. picto chat! hehe...imma try there against the next good mk i play

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
As far as I know, there is a tourney on the 15th and one on the 29th (Durham at Duke). I don't know of any tournaments in February though and there's something on March 11th as well.

P.S. Ganondorf is awesome. Melee Ganondorf > Brawl Ganondorf but I still love playing Brawl Ganondorf nonetheless.
this kid knows whats up.

except for the loving playing brawl ganondorf thing...i hate that guy...

but the whole ganon love...we can be friends, bro.

edit: i didn't realize this was a brawl thread. but anyway, good stuff in brawl mekos.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Thanks guys.

@Kadaj - I know man but my left arm started to muscle spasm. He was a **** and didn't want to take a break and let my arm rest. You can see how toward the end i start standing around and get real sloppy. Second match after that gimp he showed me that he would just time me out if I didn't rush. So i then basically gave up with that and the pain.

But like a saiyan I'm always learning and getting stronger. He begged to go to BF. And now I know that a MK will be gay if he can and abuse tornado. And platforms help tornado. So from now on I will ban BF, lylat, then ps1/yi. And hope to get FD or SV. (FYI he couldn't touch me in dubs).

ohh i know a good counter for mk. picto chat! hehe...imma try there against the next good mk i play
Yea, you said that in the video's comments. That really sucks. It just goes to show you how many people only care about winning and not about sportsmanship.

this kid knows whats up.

except for the loving playing brawl ganondorf thing...i hate that guy...

but the whole ganon love...we can be friends, bro.

edit: i didn't realize this was a brawl thread. but anyway, good stuff in brawl mekos.
Ganondorf forever!

Dublio

Smash Ace
Massive snow has now killed everything and is preventing everyone from attending work/school/church/etc. Curse you snow. You have ruined everything once again snow. Curse youuuuuuuuuuuu.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Yeah it's not snowing here and I'm not, which is funny. It was gonna snow from 6AM Monday to 4PM Tuesday but now it's just looking like 5PM Today til 4PM tomorrow, maybe even later than that into Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom