• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
But My pit can't fight short characters (psycological thing)

Idk I just feel like All of his moves seem better fit for playing characters his size or bigger than him

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Yea...either way I need to learn to camp more....which is why I'm playing League of legends...no such thing as rushing in that game until like 30 mins have passed...lol

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Yea...either way I need to learn to camp more....which is why I'm playing League of legends...no such thing as rushing in that game until like 30 mins have passed...lol
Its not camping in that game , its just playing the game correctly, ashe is the only character that can truly "Camp" in the traditional sense of the word

also I have a lot of smurf accounts if you want to play with me TK ill make you **** at that gameee :D

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I dont care.

Me and shady talked about it then

I hate everyone
Trololol, Mike Ross wasn't even doing that great and combos were being dropped like crazy on both sides. If that makes Arthur broken, you're really grasping at straws now.

Also, watch the actual Vegas tournament with characters like Trish, Dante, and Chun-Li before you even try to tell me that Arthur will be anywhere close to broken.

One of the slowest characters (he doesn't even have a regular dash) + One of the most frail characters + One of the most meter dependent characters + a keep-away character with no beams or reliable ways to escape = a long-shot at even high tier

Not sure if you actually still believe he's broken, but I'll put this out here anyway. *takes a bow*

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well not so much camping but I don't rush in...I play katarina so rushing in=instant death

I just wait for that one nigahz to come to far into my turf and then I Just **** him with Shunp -> Ult

and if she tries to run bouncing blade usually finishes it...lol

add me though: TKbro

also I better be able to drive to NC this friday because I'm hearing alot of snow complaints...lol

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Trololol, Mike Ross wasn't even doing that great and combos were being dropped like crazy on both sides. If that makes Arthur broken, you're really grasping at straws now.

Also, watch the actual Vegas tournament with characters like Trish, Dante, and Chun-Li before you even try to tell me that Arthur will be anywhere close to broken.

One of the slowest characters (he doesn't even have a regular dash) + One of the most frail characters + One of the most meter dependent characters + a keep-away character with no beams or reliable ways to escape = a long-shot at even high tier

Not sure if you actually still believe he's broken, but I'll put this out here anyway. *takes a bow*
Yo, Did you read my orgianal post? I said others were saying that. Rofl.

Sorry, but im not grasping at straws yet. I dont know if hes broken because i havent played the game yet. I wont make any final judgement until i do

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Yo, Did you read my orgianal post? I said others were saying that. Rofl.

Sorry, but im not grasping at straws yet. I dont know if hes broken because i havent played the game yet. I wont make any final judgement until i do
Your original post was a little misleading cause you said, "I called that ish months ago"

This means your referencing what you said in the past, and what I saw you say in the past about this was pretty much straight out along the lines of "Arthur is broken" instead of "People are gonna say Arthur is broken".

But if you don't think that, all is well. Now, I won't count out Arthur's chances of being good entirely, but my money is heavily on mid-tier at best.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Well I did think he was going to be broken strictly based on how **** his projectiles were, I found out some things about them and now I dont really think that, However, I did call people thinking he was broken, and people are starting to.

Also @313 Iron man. Captain america, Pheonix right now, I may sup in the hulk or another tanky character. And I still remember how to play Akuma and C.Viper from SSF4 and I still know how to play Zero From TvC sooo We'll see how it goes.
But Tony ****in Stark Will always be my go to guy.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thats not true. there is a connotation difference between zoning and camping. you can approach while zoning but you are always retreating or holding your ground while camping.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Camping really means doing whatever you can to not get hit or take damage. If your only option at the time to not take damage is to attack or approach for w.e. reason then you are camping still while approaching. yet im sure these campy attacks will be zoned correctly, if not then perhaps you can be counter attacked. Being safe all the time is camping. rather than being recklessly aggressive.

It just so happens that camping/being safe in most games has to do with being as far away as possible while using projectiles or something like that. Hence why running away is always confused as the only way to camp. Recklessly aggressive = High risk/High reward with increased failure rate. Camping is Low to No risk/ mediumish reward usually depending on the situation with a low failure rate but playing like this is usually harder and or more taxing on the brain especially in brawl.

my 2 cents

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Its not camping in that game , its just playing the game correctly, ashe is the only character that can truly "Camp" in the traditional sense of the word

also I have a lot of smurf accounts if you want to play with me TK ill make you **** at that gameee :D
snap, honey, this doesnt make sense lol

i dont play the game

but if you're agreeing to tk's post

then whether camping is how u correctly play or not

it's still camping.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
snap, honey, this doesnt make sense lol

i dont play the game

but if you're agreeing to tk's post

then whether camping is how u correctly play or not

it's still camping.
Theres no camping in league because when you do camp in league you get **** on super duper hard by everyone because you dont farm and scale to level with everyone else. You could be level 2 while everyone else is 5-6

Scaling to level requires you farming minions, often that means you will be in a lane with another player from the other team who will often not attack you and if he does its only a small poke or stun, Some people (New players ) mistake this for camping, when in reality the combat phase of the game hasnt started yet. This is called the laning and farming phase.

Now, with ashe, The archer you can hit your ultimate from any part of the map on anyone, however, its really slow and you can just walk around it, but with boots of swiftness and two phantom dancers there arent many characters that can catch you, and only one character out ranges ashe. But the only problem with that is, buying those items takes away from your core build and you wont be doing any damage anyway. So camping in that game is unviable

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Tk said for the first 20 mins u dont approach

i would call that camping.

even if it is just for a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom