• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
i swear 313 u really piss me off. like this guy will lose every match he plays and record 1 or 2 he wins and then post this stuff. geeze 313, I swear....
when did this happen?

I beat you consistently most of the time.

I beat you 2-1 at the last Duke and 2-0ed you at my last tournament.

If you want I'll put up the matches where you beat me.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
when did this happen?

I beat you consistently most of the time.

I beat you 2-1 at the last Duke and 2-0ed you at my last tournament.

If you want I'll put up the matches where you beat me.
ask dr. yogi. He was making fun of u for how many times you lost. Do you not remember that entire afternoon where you're only advice to him was "don't get 3-stocked." And then for the rest of the afternoon he said the same to you? I beat you so many times with MK I went back to Zelda and Sheik. Geeze 313, selective memory much?

and you don't have any vids of me beating you because you only save the vids of you winning....cause I guess blue moons are worth idling over....or something.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
ask dr. yogi. He was making fun of u for how many times you lost. Do you not remember that entire afternoon where you're only advice to him was "don't get 3-stocked." And then for the rest of the afternoon he said the same to you? I beat you so many times with MK I went back to Zelda and Sheik. Geeze 313, selective memory much?
Well we can always settle this with a MM (Didn't I 2-0 you last time though) :)?

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
lol this is too serious; sry 313, but it's very annoying to lose to you cause you do stuff like this. You forget every time you lost and then make a big deal of you winning.

Sry for getting so serious though. Just frustrated with the cost of books this semester :( I've had to max out an entire credit card

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
thought u said u closed it as soon as you saw I approached.

and I just want to point out that 313 posted this single vid after I had out aircamped him like 9 games in a row and beat him every time. I was bored and decided to try new stuff out. Geeze smith. Stick to one thing.

First: I didn't watch....he approached. lulz
Second: you don't have to approach because you hide at the ledge for 8 minutes
third: you can dair camp
fourth: you need to poke first (i.e. approach)

smith, just admit that the first thing you said was null and void. no, instead, you've spent an entire page changing what you meant. I'm trying to be civil about this.

And Fiz, I know I'm not good. Thanks for pointing that out. But Keith on the other hand knows what he's talking about.
yeah man you're right I'm not trolling dude yeah.

I bolded your john.
You don't need to try anything agro with MK

Saying I closed it was a joke, have you never heard that one before?

You're claiming I switched from "Go to the ledge" to "dair camp" I said both were options as well as poking.
I said poking in an atempt for you to correct me but you never did til Keith did and hid behind some civility bull****.
Keith might know what he's talking about on a NC level, since we aren't that good besides 3 people.

Dublio

Smash Ace
@ Smith - Kadaj, Sushi, and Stingers would be the three people right?

Anyway, isn't it a good thing to become competitive against each other? That way, we can continously strive to improve ourselves and get better as a state.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yes dublio as of now, those 3 and mekos are the only players that can nationally hold their own

I'm guessing next in line would be shady, me, and duo (if he still plays, which i heard he is getting back into)

the next tier i think is stock, vice, Foxy, rag? ( havent seen him in a while, dont know if he still plays, but he does he actually would be in the tier as shady duo and I)

all and all, everyone is improving at a gradual rate, and bickering aside, im mad proud of the improvement i have seen.

We should discuss a lil more on MU's, just to see where everyones mind set is on characters, but kadaj and stingers will need to help me. Shady doesnt post that much, but if i ask him, im sure he will give some insight.

the tiers are imo by the way, in no way are they set.

and before anyone says it

no i do not think you suck if i did not put up on those tiers, thats just the people that came to mind as i was typing.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Man, so much has changed. So many different people have either quit or moved. At least there are a few familiar faces that still play this game, which is great. :D

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
meh concord Charlotte... lol close enough.

edit: i wish dub still played :(

but kevin is telling me that twitch is getting kinda good with diddy, so who knows, maybe we have a lil star in da making.

Dublio

Smash Ace
As far as I know, there is a tourney on the 15th and one on the 29th (Durham at Duke). I don't know of any tournaments in February though and there's something on March 11th as well.

P.S. Ganondorf is awesome. Melee Ganondorf > Brawl Ganondorf but I still love playing Brawl Ganondorf nonetheless.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I'm probably gonna host a duke on the 12th in february unless that date is taken

btw, when is pound V again?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
stingers, the week after G6 im trying to get kevin back down in to Raleigh and have a brawlfest

everyone is invited

but u think he could get u on da way down?

i hope akumas mvc2 anti air assist is the same in mvc3. that **** came out quick lol

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
stingers, the week after G6 im trying to get kevin back down in to Raleigh and have a brawlfest

everyone is invited

but u think he could get u on da way down?

i hope akumas mvc2 anti air assist is the same in mvc3. that **** came out quick lol
well there is a melee tourney that way and Kevin said he can't go 'cause he will be somewhere else (i dunno remember where). But I would be up for a brawlfest.

V1CE

Smash Champion
yes dublio as of now, those 3 and mekos are the only players that can nationally hold their own

I'm guessing next in line would be shady, me, and duo (if he still plays, which i heard he is getting back into)

the next tier i think is stock, vice, Foxy, rag? ( havent seen him in a while, dont know if he still plays, but he does he actually would be in the tier as shady duo and I)

all and all, everyone is improving at a gradual rate, and bickering aside, im mad proud of the improvement i have seen.

We should discuss a lil more on MU's, just to see where everyones mind set is on characters, but kadaj and stingers will need to help me. Shady doesnt post that much, but if i ask him, im sure he will give some insight.

the tiers are imo by the way, in no way are they set.

and before anyone says it

no i do not think you suck if i did not put up on those tiers, thats just the people that came to mind as i was typing.
I agree with most of this... Also a brawl fest sounds good keith as long as i can get a ride there somehow.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Kevins going to cali

Also LOL at everyone talking about how Mike Ross's campy Arthur is broken

I called that ish months ago

Shady is about to tear you a new one lol

brace urself.

edit: where did u hear this, though?

@ vice definitely man, ima try and set soem stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom