• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
that list is crazy...most of those "bad moves" are extremely useful situationally. i think the first 6 are legit bad moves. but after that, lulz. I honestly don't know much of sonic's upsmash so I have no room to judge.

Wario's upsmash is decent when used as a dacus....or the fact that you can cancel the dash attack into it (as in hitting them with the dash attack than canceling the ending lag and upsmashing.

link's up-b can be a decent out of shield option.......especially when you know that there first reaction to hitting your shield is spot dodging.

don't know much of gnw's uptilt....other than it is a weak uptilt....which typically are amazing. they link into themselves from 0-40....but honestly don't know enough about his specific uptilt to judge.

DDD's down b, garbz

i don't know how exactly you punish pika's downsmash. I almost always am able to DI out of it, but it usually throws me a good enough distance that even if I tech it, I still don't have time to punish it.

maybe it's because i'm bad, but pit's side b really frustrates me when I'm on the ledge or close to the edge.

sheik's down air is definitely not that bad. the stall is good in some cases (i.e. your opponent whiffs an up smash...or they attack your shield and you read they're going to spot dodge.....weak hit = combo power)

I don't see how I could possibly defend ZSS down air....it's garbz

her smashes have good range.....enough said. but i will say more. they let you have more options in certain situations than you normally would.

maybe it's because I'm a falco main, but I particularly hate ice climber's uptilt lol.

bowser's down b has already been covered by nima. he said basically what I was thinking when i read that.

oh and glad you corrected yourself about peach's uptilt. that was the most wtf? one I saw.

oh and that list is null and void. it doesn't include sheik's down b. that move is garbz

Marly

Smash Journeyman
List of horrible moves in brawl...

1. Ganon's uptilt
2. Rob's side b
3. Wario's downsmash
4. Mario's dtilt
5. Ganon's warlock punch
6. Yoshi's side b
7. Sonic's upsmash
8. Wario's upsmash
9. Link's Charge up b on the ground
10. Game and watch's Uptilt
11. DDD's Down B
12. Pikachu's dsmash
13. Peach's uptilt
14. Pit's side b
15. Shiek's down air
16. ZSS's down air
17. ZSS's fsmash
18. ZSS's upsmash
19. Ice Climbers uptilt
20. Bowsers down b

this is all i can think of... .i am missing stuff
The smoke from Ganon's Uptilt is his fastest move. Therefore, it's clearly a good move.

V1CE

Smash Champion
ya stupid people might get hit by ganon's uptilt... usually the same people that get distracted by shiny stuff... ALSO IDGAF WHO ELSE PLAYS DAKONG CAUSE IMA REACH THE TOP OF KONG STATUS!!!! CLIMBING THAT EMPIRE STATE BUILDING MY NUCCCAS

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Lucas's zair is the most useful move in the game. If used correctly then you can avoid any attack and dublio get you next time.

:phone:

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Lol mekos you know I got nothin but respect for you, as long as it makes your lucas faster against other players I can't really hate on it for too long.
still
perfect ****in picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom