• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
Yaa I haven't talked to TTL in a while, but I used to clan with him back in my wifi days. Holy damn he does have a lot of games with you uploaded. I only noticed 2 at the time LOL

archer.

Smash Lord
IDK if I'm gonna be up for hosting another one before Apex... Brian might though.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Seth, it would be in Charlotte.

Craig, Hope you guys can dude.

Also I got UMvC 3, like I actually want to play and get decent at the game. I know I'll be using Wesker but since i dont know anything about the game I have no clue who else would be good with him. Right now I want to play Hawkeye and Ghostrider. What do you guys think??

:phone:

DUB

Smash Lord
Also I got UMvC 3, like I actually want to play and get decent at the game. I know I'll be using Wesker but since i dont know anything about the game I have no clue who else would be good with him. Right now I want to play Hawkeye and Ghostrider. What do you guys think??
:phone:
I seriously want to learn how to play that game. I watched Shady and some other people play for a while. The whole game is a combo video.

Also I'd def go to Charlotte if there was a tourney early-mid december.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Oh btw the event would probably have melee too, how do you guys feel about $5 for teams and $10 for singles?

I know at a few of the goldmine tourneys there were a few people who said they only entered one event because both being 10 were too pricey

I also wouldn't mine there being a melee tourney either

stingers

Smash Obsessed
u ***** at me for a $3 door fee for the tourneys I run, then u run a $10 entry tourney so u can win money to go to apex? lol

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Can you not ****ing read or something?

I said people complain about both events being 10 so I tried to lower it to 5 to please everyone, god stingers maybe you should read before just ranting about me joking about your $3 door fee which I was gonna have at the tourney anyway, and yes it is to ensure people bring setups.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Can you not ****ing read or something?

I said people complain about both events being 10 so I tried to lower it to 5 to please everyone, god stingers maybe you should read before just ranting about me joking about your $3 door fee which I was gonna have at the tourney anyway, and yes it is to ensure people bring setups.
why dont you lower both events to 5 then? people cant be spending all this $ before apex

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
I'd like the last event before Apex to be a bit more competitive, more on the line = a better reason for any and everyone to try and level up their game before hand.

I wasn't mad when I posted any of that stuff btw I just have a potty mouth

Everyone seemed fine with it, hell I even offered to host melee for them to have one last legit tourney before Apex as well, and the only one to show any interest was PP. Go figure right?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
everyone is going to try and level their game beforehand, for apex. noone cares about your tournament enough to go and practice super hard for an extra $5. come on craig.

and lol, sounds like the melee community to me=/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom