• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Lol, I'll only thank the 4Kids dub of One Piece for introducing me to the series. It got me curious in finding out what the series was really like, and it's legit.

Craig = Sengoku

He's perfect for him. ;)

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I'll only thank the 4Kids dub of One Piece for introducing me to the series. It got me curious in finding out what the series was really like, and it's legit.

Craig = Sengoku

He's perfect for him. ;)
You would've been introduced to it anyways considering how ridiculously big its fanbase is. (Even before the 4Kids dub)

vZakat

Half Genie
The 4kids dub is what made me think the show was horrible and it wasn't til a few months ago that I started watching it and found out how good it actually is.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I would get into One Piece, but holy **** that more than 500 chapters. Not doing it as I've already done it for both Naruto and Bleach and have burned myself out.

Also - clear favoritism for the big 3 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom