• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I have no clue what Tales is or any of the characters from that game. I looked them up when this theme was first suggested though and yeah...

I atleast know Bleach. So I vote Bleach. Shouldn't you make the PRs first and then let those 10 or 8 people decide.

:phone:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the PRs will 100% be up before g6 4 with or without a graphic so it'd be in the best interests of y'all to figure it out before then.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thats the worst idea

pretty much the only 2 themes with a realistic chance of winning are tales or bleach

tales: 4
bleach: 2
lol one piece lol: 1

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Few questions. How many tourney results do you guys usually use to make the PR list? Do you guys ever re-use some of the more recent tourney results used for the previous PR when making the new PR?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we use results from every tournament in the period (the period being every tourney after the PRs are updated), and past results are never used no.

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
OOOOHHH!! I wanna see One Piece outvote Bleach on this SOOO BAD right now!

But my vote went for Tales and I'm keeping it at that

archer.

Smash Lord
Since it's down to those three, I'm just gonna post my choices for all of them now.

Tales: Alvin (ToX)
One Piece: Rayleigh
Bleach: Bottle of Clorox (if for some absurd reason this is not acceptable, I will settle for Gin).

archer.

Smash Lord
Based on videos I've seen and what Japanese I can understand, he's an awesome character in and out of battle.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Alvin from ToX looks just like Aizen, I swear.

Also, just to add fuel to the fire, I'm changing my vote to Bleach. :troll:

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
I vote for one piece. Sonic X isn't in here so One Piece. When i was in like 4th grade it would come on at night and i would watch it.

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
OOOOHHH!! I wanna see One Piece outvote Bleach on this SOOO BAD right now!

But my vote went for Tales and I'm keeping it at that
HAHAHA OOOOHHH NOOOOO!!!!! LOL I'm switching to One Piece. This is too good!!! xD Sorry Tales for my contradiction, but its SO worth it!

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
What are you talking about brohan!? I cracked myself! He told me NOT to switch and I will gladly send you the conversation we had to prove it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom