• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1CE

Smash Champion
lololol I would too haha
right??? we thinkin in the long run... except id prob be evil lol.... Id like intimidate the navy... belike *****hhhhes cant do **** to me im walkin on the ****en water... Then they shoot me with some missile and i explode! but its ok cause ill come back from the dead and change the water in there bodys which is like 70 percent of a humans body and turn it to wine so they all die of alcohol poising! **** YEAH I am so awesome

Marly

Smash Journeyman
right??? we thinkin in the long run... except id prob be evil lol.... Id like intimidate the navy... belike *****hhhhes cant do **** to me im walkin on the ****en water... Then they shoot me with some missile and i explode! but its ok cause ill come back from the dead and change the water in there bodys which is like 70 percent of a humans body and turn it to wine so they all die of alcohol poising! **** YEAH I am so awesome
Please stop doing drugs.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Miss you guys. Bout another month and a half before I come down to Nc again. Host a tourney in September that I can attend?

archer.

Smash Lord
TGM 3 is gonna be on September 17th, not the 14th. Thread is not up yet because Brian wants me to book the room before the thread goes up. However, my car has no gas. And I'm broke. So... yeah. Brian should just go ahead and make the thread and say the date (September 17th) is tentative but 90% likely to be correct anyway.

archer.

Smash Lord
So... I kinda don't wanna do a Bleach theme. At all.

But if we haaaaaave to... instead of being Gin, I think I'd rather just be a large bottle of Clorox.

archer.

Smash Lord
It was pretty much decided that we were gonna do Tales, then someone (I don't remember who... Jaurice maybe?) brought up Bleach. Things went from herp to derp and then suddenly it was a Bleach theme.

So... yeah. Clorox.

Can we please go back to doing a Tales theme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom