• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Mekos said:
...wow give a guy a break. I just got back. I went to one tourney in NC, one smash fest in NC, and missed ONE tourney in NC. I'm going to the next tourney we have in NC(G6). I missed the last tourney cuz I heard about it the day before. That was too late of a notice and had other plans.
Good to know. Now go to more NC tourneys to get PR'd.

Mekos said:
@Vice - I feel some salt in yer comments. I never have once talked badly about NC or said how I am so much better. I don't talk about u guys at all sorry. I don't spend my days OOS talking down on you guys. I don't know where u get yer facts from. It sounds like someone told you that honestly. Maybe 313 or something. But please don't put words in my mouth. The only thing I say about NC is how I think Stingers is the best Rob. Lastly, pretty cocky if you think you know how I play. You have never played me once and even if u had I have been gone for 6 months. I'm like a SS I constantly keep getting stronger ;). Good job getting 7th at the tourney. My point was that the only smasher I lost to in NC was Kadaj. I beat yer Anchor(2-0) friend and every other NC smasher. That was my point. We were talking about where people should be placed on the PR. That is why I made that statement.
Compared to me you are the NEW one to the NC scene. I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 6 MONTHS. You don't know how many tourneys I went to before then. I didn't have a car and I still traveled to many tourneys. Don't judge me like you have lived here for years. Yer comments show you don't really know me cuz people who do know I care mainly about doubles. It just that prs and the community focuses on singles so I play it. Bottom line is my smash dream is to win a smash dubs nationals and just do my best in singles.
I don't care who you guys use. I'm not a smasher who want's mk banned. I do think that some stages should get banned tho. There is no reason for RC IMO.
I think the bolded parts should be obvious as to what they're indicating about your character. Also.

Mekos said:
I'll let other people speak for me tho. I learned that from stingers. I'll keep silent.
Mekos said:
@Marly - I don't know you but all of your comments are negative toward me. chill out. What did I do to you?
None of the comments I have made are supposed to be of negative intent. If you interpreted it that way (for whatever the reason), my apologies. My only point (and apparently Stingers') is that if you want to get PR'd in North Carolina, you should go to tourneys in North Carolina. I mean, Sushi-Man and Jon got kicked out of the PR for being inactive, but you don't see them constantly being salty about it. I think you're the one that should chill about the PR, to be honest. No offense, of course.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
vice, it's clear that your post was the most EXTREMELY biased **** on smashboards that i've seen in a while now that i know anchor = archer LMFAO omfg wtf

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@Marly I am chill. I kept asking why I got kicked off. No one ever answered me. People just trolled. Finally Stingers explained why and I left it alone. Now it is brought back up. I just stated my case. I don't get why it erks u so. From the beginning I communicated that I would be gone for just 6 months. U guys act like I played OOS and chose not to go to NC tourneys WHILE LIVING IN NC. I lived in VA/MD for an internship and played tourneys there. I communicated to you guys that from the beginning. So you and others who keep calling me "inactive" are making foolish/inaccurate comments.

I'm just a guy that likes to play smash dubs and this whole Pr thing was brought to mind cuz when I played OOS(MD tourneys and Genesis 2) everyone is confused why i got knocked off and not just dropped a few spots. They say "Wait...yer not seeded!?". They told me it would normally mess up my seeding but people have heard of me a lil so they don't seed me too poorly. The only tourney that did that, was my own community my first tourney back in NC and Kadaj did that in doubles lololol. Anyways again I stopped asking once Stingers finally answered me. This time MY BOY TWITCH MENTIONED ME and I just replied to Stingers comment.

"Negative" may have been a poorly chosen word. I'm trying to say that all of your comments toward me are against/trolling/not for/not uplifting/trying to put down/negatively sarcastic/etc. You pick one but that is what I'm trying to say.

Anyways I will be at more tourneys now that I'm back so chillax. The only reason I don't go is if I find out too late or I don't have a teamate. I love dubs ;).

@Twitch - I just got that that is a pic of Yoshi lololol

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, i guess if pr's are actually for seeding, it'd be a little funny to seed archer above sushi, or or jaurice above shady if/when they actually come back.

but sushi vs kadaj would be hype first round LOL

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Mekos said:
@Marly I am chill. I kept asking why I got kicked off. No one ever answered me. People just trolled. Finally Stingers explained why and I left it alone. Now it is brought back up. I just stated my case. I don't get why it erks u so. From the beginning I communicated that I would be gone for just 6 months. U guys act like I played OOS and chose not to go to NC tourneys WHILE LIVING IN NC. I lived in VA/MD for an internship and played tourneys there. I communicated to you guys that from the beginning. So you and others who keep calling me "inactive" are making foolish/inaccurate comments.
Nobody said you were inactive as a whole. Weren't you the one who told Vice to not put words in your mouth the last time? You are inactive in the NC tourneys, and that's all I have said.

Mekos said:
I'm just a guy that likes to play smash dubs and this whole Pr thing was brought to mind cuz when I played OOS(MD tourneys and Genesis 2) everyone is confused why i got knocked off and not just dropped a few spots. They say "Wait...yer not seeded!?". They told me it would normally mess up my seeding but people have heard of me a lil so they don't seed me too poorly. The only tourney that did that, was my own community my first tourney back in NC and Kadaj did that in doubles lololol. Anyways again I stopped asking once Stingers finally answered me. This time MY BOY TWITCH MENTIONED ME and I just replied to Stingers comment.
See, the problem is whenever you make a reply that regards the PR topic, you just come off as really salty with your tl;dr responses about how you placed in nationals, how people from OoS think about your skills, and how you're not in the PR. We get it. Nobody here is doubting/denying your skills as a Brawl player. If many people OoS know you're pretty good, then I don't see why being on the PR even matters when you already have that recognition in state and out of state.

Mekos said:
"Negative" may have been a poorly chosen word. I'm trying to say that all of your comments toward me are against/trolling/not for/not uplifting/trying to put down/negatively sarcastic/etc. You pick one but that is what I'm trying to say.
All the things you listed are things someone would do with negative intent. I don't see how it's a poorly chosen word when one of the things you listed has the word 'negative' in it.

But hey, I digress. Seems like you love to assume everything I post in the most negative/pessimistic way possible as if I was trolling you. (Which I have never done in my life) Just chill and go to more NC tourneys, is all I'll say.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lol just forget it. There is no point in talking to you. You can't understand the points I'm trying to make. Apparently, me explaining myself means I'm salty. Also, all your replies make it seem like I'm some cocky smasher trying to let you know how good I am and how I perform OOS. That's funny cuz that has never been my agenda and I don't really care what you think. But okay you win. I'm salty.

U take my comments and just run with it so I'm done. I said "people have heard of me a lil".
You took that and said "Nobody here is doubting/denying your skills as a Brawl player. If many people OoS know you're pretty good, then I don't see why being on the PR even matters when you already have that recognition in state and out of state."

I'm done. Imma shake my salt shakaa lol.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Mekos said:
lol just forget it. There is no point in talking to you. You can't understand the points I'm trying to make. Apparently, me explaining myself means I'm salty. Okay you win. I'm salty.
Way to ignore everything I said and claim that I'm the one who can't understand.

Mekos said:
U take my comments and just run with it so I'm done. I said "people have heard of me a lil". You took that and said "Nobody here is doubting/denying your skills as a Brawl player. If many people OoS know you're pretty good, then I don't see why being on the PR even matters when you already have that recognition in state and out of state."
lol.

Mekos said:
and Dr. Pee Pee people know of my skills in singles too on a national level. My skills just shine more in dubs because I don't get gayed(infinite grabs, grab releases, etc) using my team spacing.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
marly, you should go to something. idk if you were good, or if you just used metaknight, but you might have a decent shot at making these if you went to stuff.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i mean, back when i was at smath, i didn't know what being good at brawl actually meant or took, i just remember you bodied the rest of the school using...metaknight. for all i know you could be sushi's level, or your could be like...idk...worse.

edit: i'm still not quite sure what being good at brawl takes other than patience, the will to time someone out, and...playing metaknight :troll:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
There you go again lol. This Marly kid has alot of time on his/her hands haha. Keep dissecting all of my comments and making rebuttals. I may have said something two weeks ago on this topic why don't you go search that too lololol. You have so much passion for the NC Pr scene. I wonder if you would be such a **** in person or if yer like every other 12 year old here who only talks on Smash boards lolololololololol.

You have already won! Yay! I understand that I am salty, I think that no one recognizes me in NC, I am very inactive, and all I do is state how OOS smashers know of me. haha
But do what u must. Go on keep stating how u feel lololol

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
mekos, i like you more than marly.

but you type too much sometimes.

and as probably the only person other than TJ who has ever met marly, i'd have to say that he really doesn't care that much. and really just...thinks you should go to NC tournaments to be pr'd in NC.

:ganondorf:

edit: as a side note, i think it's a little dumb that you may not be pr'd this round. I have no problem with what you've posted, so please don't think that i'm calling you salty, or inactive, or anything like that. But if the PR requires two in state tourneys to be on the PR then...*shrug* thats how that goes.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh...then what's the argument? he showed up to one and did pretty well.

unless his issue was because of when he got dropped when he didn't show up to any of them.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i think thats what they were bickering about
it was basically the stupidest "argument" since mekos already knew exactly why it happened and had no problems with it

Marly

Smash Journeyman
There you go again lol. This Marly kid has alot of time on his/her hands haha. Keep dissecting all of my comments and making rebuttals. I may have said something two weeks ago on this topic why don't you go search that too lololol. You have so much passion for the NC Pr scene. I wonder if you would be such a **** in person or if yer like every other 12 year old here who only talks on Smash boards lolololololololol.

You have already won! Yay! I understand that I am salty, I think that no one recognizes me in NC, I am very inactive, and all I do is state how OOS smashers know of me. haha
But do what u must. Go on keep stating how u feel lololol

You see, it's funny because...

Mekos said:
lol just forget it. There is no point in talking to you.
U take my comments and just run with it so I'm done.
I'm done. Imma shake my salt shakaa lol.
Can't make any rebuttals? Just claim the other guy is taking internet too seriously and has no life! That'll show them! No hypocrisy there at all! Especially when the other guy has significantly less text in his post!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
JD i request that you officially change your name to 'anchor' effective immediately

or, if thats not good enough for you, you could try 'worst MK wii player ever'

:awesome:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh, and mekos just brought up the fact that he wasn't ranked anywhere for a time and how outside people thought that was weird/goofy.

and marly was just like lol go to stuff.

and now marly is trolling.

edit: there's no rebuttals cuz there was no argument. you were both on two sides of the same coin. which is why two people who have never met arguing always turns out to be so funny.

ie sneak vs dorsey.

archer.

Smash Lord
I can't change it to anything unless I get premium. And premium is gay and not working and blah blah blah. Otherwise I would change it to "Worst MK Ever." Or "anchor." Once premium is back up I might just flip a coin.

archer.

Smash Lord
LOL chill I was just playing along. I know I'm not that bad. I just know I'm not really that good in the long run either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom