• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
for NC yeah, G6 is normally our biggest tourneys but thats still like 25-30 people. if FL wanted to come support our scene though that'd be fantastic and help build a lot of hype for more regions to come =]

RichBrown

Smash Master
ahhh poop. Did they already leave? I'm a TOTAL NOOB with public transit, I normally just drive lol, do you know how they did it? Couldn't have been that hard, considering they are farther away than I am...

I'm hoping I can leave very early saturday morning since I'll prolly be busy friday night.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i know they took greyhound, idk much else the that =/ if youre looking to leave sat morning you'll most likely be late for the tourney since busses are lame, but you never know lol. check the greyhound website

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Oh lol ^^ sorry I wish I could help you rich brown but you always ban me on aib

:phone:

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
hmmmmm shot in the dark....is there anyone in charlotte that would be willing to house me and a friend when we go to carowinds? I'd like to save some money and not get a motel. Just need a place to sleep.

V1CE

Smash Champion
hmmmmm shot in the dark....is there anyone in charlotte that would be willing to house me and a friend when we go to carowinds? I'd like to save some money and not get a motel. Just need a place to sleep.
you and your friend can have gay sex in a motel but i dont think anyone will house you and your boyfirend knowing damn well wha you are planning... have a nice date...

V1CE

Smash Champion
I type with my pinky up

Also shoutouts to craig for getting 13th at LIRR... He lost to DILL(ROB) and Bloodcross(MK) hmmmmmmm DILL >>>> Stingers??? lol

Also good stuff archer and h1n1 for 33rd... you guys can get out of pools next time but I am sure yall had a blast and some good matches...

Ima give a shoutout to my boy will for getting 5th and almost beating m2k but no one cares really since this is NC... I wish i could have gone to that tourney.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
nah, kadaj is just really bad

that's why he likes all the villains in naruto, he'd be one of their crappy henchmen who are obsessed with them

that's what kadaj looked like after i mauled him in brawl, myself
and i don't even play this ****ty *** excuse for a competitive video game

Marly

Smash Journeyman
nah, kadaj is just really bad

that's why he likes all the villains in naruto, he'd be one of their crappy henchmen who are obsessed with them

that's what kadaj looked like after i mauled him in brawl, myself
and i don't even play this ****ty *** excuse for a competitive video game
Wow, that's pretty gay.

I lost all respect I had for Kadaj.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom