• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Never heard of dill and maybe Bloodcross but at any rate I am interested in how that stuff went down. Does anyone know if it was recorded?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Are you curious as to how he did it? Seems like someone you could talk to in order to learn the Marth mathup if videos don't go up(or even if they do, really).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
wow wtf go talk to ny people and find out how to contact him or something lol just seems like a waste of an opportunity.

and okay if I can figure how then I will

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I really was asking an honest question trying to figure what's going on so others in the state could learn from some mistake or it could help you out but whatever I guess lol hit me up on aim about it if you want

V1CE

Smash Champion
he never does right? you know who beat who and such tho... and the placings... you were there ... just for your help tho um

i lost to stockfield and killanator...

Archer has a win on you and a loss on you

um... I think everything else was what would normally happen... lol i guess... archer beat shady too i guess um lol

you know the prs should just be...

1. Kadaj
2. Stingers
3. Archer
4. Scotty
5. Stockfield
6. V1CE
7. H1N1
8. Killanator
9. Mekos
10. Waldorph

chaaaaa sounds right or i could be higher... my overall tourney performance has been good but i am 0-2 against stock and did lose to killanator... but i did go 1-1 against scotty and 2-2 against arch :) and i beat DRN.. otherwise i been consistantly around 4th i guess or so... I suck

I did **** up 313 with wario tho sooooo legit

Man i am probably completely wrong too ****...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
national level means nothing to me
unless he posts his results (inculding who he beat and lost to) himself im not going through and finding them

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
he never does right? you know who beat who and such tho... and the placings... you were there ... just for your help tho um

i lost to stockfield and killanator...

Archer has a win on you and a loss on you

um... I think everything else was what would normally happen... lol i guess... archer beat shady too i guess um lol

you know the prs should just be...

1. Kadaj
2. Stingers
3. Archer
4. Scotty
5. Stockfield
6. V1CE
7. H1N1
8. Killanator
9. Mekos
10. Waldorph

chaaaaa sounds right or i could be higher... my overall tourney performance has been good but i am 0-2 against stock and did lose to killanator... but i did go 1-1 against scotty and 2-2 against arch :) and i beat DRN.. otherwise i been consistantly around 4th i guess or so... I suck

I did **** up 313 with wario tho sooooo legit

Man i am probably completely wrong too ****...
Thanks Twitch. Someone backs me up! :)
Well we don't have to take it to a national level do we. On that list even the only person I have lost to ever is stingers and Kadaj. And that is for singles. The last tourney I went to I got 5th. The only person who was higher than me in NC was Kadaj. Everyone else was out of state. Georgia and MD players. I took out anchor, stock, and some others. Don't remember everyone. But again I remember I have only lost to kadaj and stingers before on that list.

and Dr. Pee Pee people know of my skills in singles too on a national level. My skills just shine more in dubs because I don't get gayed(infinite grabs, grab releases, etc) using my team spacing.

V1CE

Smash Champion
mekos i dont deny your good... better than most of us in nc yes but we would probably want you higher on our prs if you showed to more local stuff maybe show some interest in our community here... You only go to nationals and u went to 1 tourney cause OoS was coming... That makes it hard honestly how you would do against us here on a more regular basis... I got 7th at the tourney you got 5th and I did well too... does that belittle your performance considering your suppposed to be sooooo much better... no not really... i just wish you would show more effort in being more apart of NC smash and im sure we would be more proud to have you right up there next to Kadaj and stingers...

Archer gets 3rd tho on acount he goes to EVERY NC tourney and travels OoS too... He hs top 3 placings regularly in NC with some ones past that but not by much... He also does have a win against stingers lol and that matters so ya... I think maybe you dont come to stuff regularly around here cause well you main lucas and i think we might figure out your playstyle better... I mean there is only so much you can do with lucas you dont wanna lose to us here just cause we are MK and know how u play... when you think your alot better than us...

You do **** tho and show it at national stuff... im not takin thta away from you... lol

Marly

Smash Journeyman
mekos i dont deny your good... better than most of us in nc yes but we would probably want you higher on our prs if you showed to more local stuff maybe show some interest in our community here... You only go to nationals and u went to 1 tourney cause OoS was coming... That makes it hard honestly how you would do against us here on a more regular basis... I got 7th at the tourney you got 5th and I did well too... does that belittle your performance considering your suppposed to be sooooo much better... no not really... i just wish you would show more effort in being more apart of NC smash and im sure we would be more proud to have you right up there next to Kadaj and stingers...

Archer gets 3rd tho on acount he goes to EVERY NC tourney and travels OoS too... He hs top 3 placings regularly in NC with some ones past that but not by much... He also does have a win against stingers lol and that matters so ya... I think maybe you dont come to stuff regularly around here cause well you main lucas and i think we might figure out your playstyle better... I mean there is only so much you can do with lucas you dont wanna lose to us here just cause we are MK and know how u play... when you think your alot better than us...

You do **** tho and show it at national stuff... im not takin thta away from you... lol
tl;dr: If you want to get PR'd in NC, go to tourneys in NC.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123

...wow give a guy a break. I just got back. I went to one tourney in NC, one smash fest in NC, and missed ONE tourney in NC. I'm going to the next tourney we have in NC(G6). I missed the last tourney cuz I heard about it the day before. That was too late of a notice and had other plans.

@Vice - I feel some salt in yer comments. I never have once talked badly about NC or said how I am so much better. I don't talk about u guys at all sorry. I don't spend my days OOS talking down on you guys. I don't know where u get yer facts from. It sounds like someone told you that honestly. Maybe 313 or something. But please don't put words in my mouth. The only thing I say about NC is how I think Stingers is the best Rob. Lastly, pretty cocky if you think you know how I play. You have never played me once and even if u had I have been gone for 6 months. I'm like a SS I constantly keep getting stronger ;). Good job getting 7th at the tourney. My point was that the only smasher I lost to in NC was Kadaj. I beat yer Anchor(2-0) friend and every other NC smasher. That was my point. We were talking about where people should be placed on the PR. That is why I made that statement.
Compared to me you are the NEW one to the NC scene. I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 6 MONTHS. You don't know how many tourneys I went to before then. I didn't have a car and I still traveled to many tourneys. Don't judge me like you have lived here for years. Yer comments show you don't really know me cuz people who do know I care mainly about doubles. It just that prs and the community focuses on singles so I play it. Bottom line is my smash dream is to win a smash dubs nationals and just do my best in singles.
I don't care who you guys use. I'm not a smasher who want's mk banned. I do think that some stages should get banned tho. There is no reason for RC IMO.

@Marly - I don't know you but all of your comments are negative toward me. chill out. What did I do to you?

I love my NC crew but apparently accept for twitch, jon, and Keith I don't get any love :(

Here is my schedule
Aug. 13th Ktar 6 in NJ
Aug. 20th G6 in NC <---------- NC!!
Aug. 27th Xanudu in MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom