• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
Steve that's not even a word. Lay off the drugs.

Or do you wanna end up like... Brandon?

Marly

Smash Journeyman
NC doesn't have that many players, so for the PRs to actually seem like they matter, top 8 should do. I mean, I think there's like top 3 and top 5 PRs out there somewhere too.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
also, i watched the first 2 episodes of one piece today.

luffy is inspiring. i wish I could just decide to become a pirate king one day

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
A college sent me a recruitment letter saying "You can be ANYTHING at UNC Pembrooke, write what youw ant to be here!" It was a blank and return envelope. So I sent them my response and a week later I got an email saying that I could be the king of the pirates at UNC Pembrook.

It was then I learned my true destiny and set out to sea.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
All of you who support the one piece theme or any type of anime is a ****in ******. Quit laying around and ****inng everywhere dreaming about this fake japanese cartoon bull****. I will not be part of stupid pr. Especially with faggy *** Steve on it

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Just got back guys from Ktar6! Pretty happy with my performance.

Singles(33rd): I had to face atmosk(wth!! lol) second round in winners and he went DDD and sent me to losers.
I then fought long and hard and won some clutch hype matches through losers. I finally met Malcolm and took him to game three but lost. I was actually about to win and was way in the lead. He cp'd YI and he had like 120% to my 60%. Then I made a bad mistake and picked up his bike at the edge of the stage and well...we all know malcom has the best farts! He farted on me!! Then for the rest of the match I had to chase him. Man me and M2k were talking and agreed brawl singles is all about who gets the first kill most of the time. Cuz after that the other player basically camps and only picks super safe options. (I think the matches might be uploaded).

Doubles(7th): I still have the worst luck. I got dropped two days before the tourney lolol. I ended up teaming with patg and did my best to train him in dubs and teach him some strats and tactics. We did pretty well and got 7th. Dubs was so tuff. I had to play so consistent and couldn't make any mistakes for various reasons I won't say lol.
SN: M2k and I might team for Xanadu. But knowing my luck in dubs it prob. won't happen :(.

Overall the tourney was fun!!
Oh and guys I bought a capture card. Imma upload some genesis 2 vids of me and fow in dubs later. The matches are so sick!!

V1CE

Smash Champion
All of you who support the one piece theme or any type of anime is a ****in ******. Quit laying around and ****inng everywhere dreaming about this fake japanese cartoon bull****. I will not be part of stupid pr. Especially with faggy *** Steve on it

Arch told me your mad that its one piece or anime... I hope your trolling with your beef with me cause if not i would be heartbroken. :(

In all seriousness tho... this is the internet... so you can say what u want... You can have your opinions of anime or w.e. thats fine... People that watch anime arnt ALL losers... i have pretty nice life actually...

haters gonna hate and your mad lol... anime is no more stupid than you obsessing over dublio poop smearing on a wall for like 4 monthes...

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Your admitting anime is stupid just like the whole dublio obsession. Btw its not an obsession. Its more of this meme im trying to spread because its just ****in hilarious. And yes your a ****** Steve and i feel bad for your grimy way of living. Knightmare5something.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
omg im so ****ing salty.
i was playing this dudes lucario online and I only took 15%...from a freaking utilt -> ftilt...on the last stock. so ****ing close to jv 4. so mad

V1CE

Smash Champion
Your admitting anime is stupid just like the whole dublio obsession. Btw its not an obsession. Its more of this meme im trying to spread because its just ****in hilarious. And yes your a ****** Steve and i feel bad for your grimy way of living. Knightmare5something.

what are you talking about... my grimy way of living? please explain...

Marly

Smash Journeyman
omg im so ****ing salty.
i was playing this dudes lucario online and I only took 15%...from a freaking utilt -> ftilt...on the last stock. so ****ing close to jv 4. so mad
Wow, you can't even jv 4 stock a wifi Lucario?

Please remove yourself from the power rankings immediately.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i just really wanted to jv 4 somebody =[

it was a legit match too...killed him the first stock at like 110 and 2nd stock i gimped him at like 70. and then 3rd stock i got hit like 10 seconds after he spawned and I just wanted to die

archer.

Smash Lord
*insert image of slowpoke here*

Theme has already, though sadly, been decided upon as One Piece.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Characters look legit but I wouldn't suggest using them until the game is more publicized or at the very least we know more about it. After reading the entire Wikipedia article I wouldn't want to be one of those characters without at the very least knowing the point of it.
But yeah definitely keep it in mind for the next PRs mekos.

One Piece forevar tho :p

archer.

Smash Lord
It also happened to be my Ike. On Brinstar. In a friendly.

But if it helps your ego you can just leave out those details. I also don't see how that was pertinent to anything...

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
GUYS I JUST FOUND SOMETHING!!

if u want to do something new for the prs that no one else has done yet. Check out this new Final Fantasy game(Final Fantasy Type-0). There is 12 MAIN CHARACTERS. Alot of them look real cool too. Check it out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:FFAgito_Characters.jpg

What do yall think!?
I would love to see this be considered in a future season, though I personally may end up leaning towards Tales next season. But who knows? anything can happen (case in point, me changing my vote to One Piece for this season.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom