• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
looooooooooooooooooool at the amount of care people show for what the PR theme is. We even got some bribery going on!

Dudes, it's only for one measly season. Who gives a ****?

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Haha screw you guys. Your probably all thinking (gosh I will look so cool when I halve my one piece character next to my name on the pr.) But no **** that. Have a taste of america. Lmao.

:phone:

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Sorry its gonna be rugrats. The more people that disagree just makes it better for me.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Stfu you ugly pimple face loser. I entered 2 tournies last pr ranking period. And I don't even live in NC. Im from Connecticut. **** you

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Me and Stingers split the bribe.

Yellow card us.

Edit: Steve, give me 20 bucks and I'll do a One Piece PR

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
You guys don't seem to be appreciating the artistic placement of your rankings. The exact position has an artistic meaning that helps portraits how the people of NC are and how we roll.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
This thread has been entertaining as hell the last week or so, keep it up.

I have to say that I'm disappointed in the chracter choices. Thorg/Reptar/Charlotte/Dummi Bears/The Dude/That Moose Chucky always sees/The toilet/Captain Blasto/Dr. Lipschitz/Hubert (the garbage truck)/CYNTHIA/The glass elephant/The ear Whiz/Mr. Friend/F8CKING BOPPO are all quality characters that got ignored.

http://superyo.nuxit.net/Razmoket/perso/perso-e.html

archer.

Smash Lord
Wow this is hilarious. I don't care if it's Rugrats but can't you at least make the image... not ***?

V1CE

Smash Champion
ok I have majjjjjor problesms with this... ima keep my mouth shut tho... I AM FINE with rugrats... i really am... i just dont understand why killa is 4 no offense... why mekos is so hi... and ya lol

the placings are horrible....

can u you give me killas wins and losses this season along with placings... yea i know he beat me in the last tourney i went to and beat scotty and stockfield but wtf 4th what about all the previous tourneys where no offense he played like less then mediocre...

im very salty

i really think my accomplishments exceed his and mekos in NC but whatever...

this list of rugrats is horrible and un presentable... next time you should just post a list of names and then take your time to put up a nice looking theme...

its ugly and is just disgusting all of it... Change my name to V1ce please... vicegrip is a totally different player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom