• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1CE

Smash Champion
how the hell can you call yourself a PR leader.... YOU DO NO RESEARCH OR WORK... seriously...

IT TOOK ME 3 seconds to find this ****...

YOU SAID YOURSELF

Duke
G6
TGM1
Stingers
XS
TGM2
Karns

would be on the pr...

King Nima's here to give you all a sneak peek before Decker makes the thread. I remember singles pretty well. Tell me if I missed any details.

1. Kadaj
2. Stingers
3. Stockfield
4. Waldorf
5. Archer
5. Tiger
7. H1N1
7. P.I.
9. Uncle (I also used Bowser, but I didn't win a game with him)
9. rPSI
9. ZeldaRox
9. Duo (had to leave after winning his first set, forfeiting his next two sets)
13. GQ
13. 6Mizu
13. R
13. Gooie
17. Dublio
17. Moophobia
17. KoozyK
17. Andrew (Dublio's friend, forgot his tag)

there is results of duke too wow another 10 min of research so hard... kill didnt enter singles but got last in doubles with uncle... but that doesnt matter anyway... but atleast i put a effort into makin the pr right

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually quite pleased that I even made the PRs. That was my goal in the first place. Where I would end up, I didn't care at the time. I actually am okay with 6 here and Killanator being above me. This would just push me to improve and move up for next season if anything. Not to mention he DID beat me in the one set we played.

As for my 2-0 against Archer, the first set could've gone either way, it was that close. He had an off day on the 2nd set at XS biweekly. I'll let him off the hook.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
interesting.

you guys should update more often.

killa got better. there really shouldve been an update somewhere in the middle.

he's been putting players on blast recently. it appears that more recent results have more weight. *shrug* looks fairly accurate.

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
Perhaps maybe doing a point system like NY did for their PRs would be a really good idea :3. And I agree with Vice, I think OOS and MMs should be a factor on where you place, not just local tournament results

V1CE

Smash Champion
seriously you should just have PSI redo the PR for this one right now with the correct results... I wont be able to go to **** now that im in school again... I am way to busy now and thats why i went so hard in the summer.

It is unfair to take my accomplishments away... I think you should just reevaluate the results and keep the same theme and then rank someone accordingly

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I got a great idea because people constantly seem to whine about where they're placed on the PR. Do a weekly PRs based on wifi match wins/losses at Allisbrawl. :troll:

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Also, let me clarify that im not trying to discredit Jayson in any way. In fact, him doing good makes gboro look good (and we all know how much i rep greensboro :troll:). However, I do feel that his recent wins have overshadowed my wins much earlier in the season. This is like back in May where I would be getting much higher than him in both doubles and in singles (1st gold mine and g6 3).

V1CE

Smash Champion
Also, let me clarify that im not trying to discredit Jayson in any way. In fact, him doing good makes gboro look good (and we all know how much i rep greensboro :troll:). However, I do feel that his recent wins have overshadowed my wins much earlier in the season. This is like back in May where I would be getting much higher than him in both doubles and in singles (1st gold mine and g6 3).
im sorry jaurice but your 1 win on tiger is ok but there are people that have done better... you are barely eligible for honorable mention

waldorph getting 4th and beating people there at duke... h1n1 also would probably be next in line... also there is cool who has done decent in like 2 tourneys and yaaaa uncle too has done decent a couple times...

you and uncle are def honorable mention and koozy since you guys are dedicated.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I should be honorable mention :awesome:.

Guess I'll see yall soonish~. Hope I've been missed in the hearts of Nc.

:018:

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Yeah there are alot of other people besides me who got no love on this as well.
Waldorf, cool, and dodge are all legit.
H1n1 didn't go to alot of tourneys this season which is the main reason why he's not on here.
gq and koozy k should be honorable mention

stingers

Smash Obsessed
steve I already said I'd do a new PRs. chill dawg. I just missed TGM1, our season has lasted forever and I def. thought it was last season. its all going to be okay.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I beat up some legit people at Duke, but that was a good day, you won't see that again. I wanna play Arch again though those matches were a blast. I'm hoping to go to more stuff since I'm in college now, but I still doubt that I can make it to any stuff in the charlotte area. Need more Raleigh/Durham tourneys!

Edit: Hi Stingers let's brawl later.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
im down to brawl whenever, I dont have class until 3. not RIGHT now though, since im about to walk to the student health center

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lololol this posts are too funny. Lets just see what happens at G6. Didn't I already say that ;)

Anyways naw kadaj. I'm teaming with someone I trained in dubs at genesis 2! mwaahahaahahaha. It's going down. Yea we were going toe to toe with ally and inui. Cuzing some upsets baby! Lets go!

archer.

Smash Lord
Booked a room for September 17th for TGM 3. It's gonna be in the Student Union on the other side of campus (where all the food is), and we'll have more time for the tournament compared to when we were in the Cone Center. Expect me or Brian to post the thread sometime soon.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Booked a room for September 17th for TGM 3. It's gonna be in the Student Union on the other side of campus (where all the food is), and we'll have more time for the tournament compared to when we were in the Cone Center. Expect me or Brian to post the thread sometime soon.
Damn! so jelly. good **** Jay Deee

archer.

Smash Lord
J.D. Wilson 3:41 pm
ok, I mean it's your birthday tourney
if you want him banned I'll ban him

Brian Mud Boy Chrostowski 3:42 pm
no lets ban marth and mk and snake and diddy and falco

J.D. Wilson 3:42 pm
Craig can't enter then.

J.D. Wilson 3:42 pm
lol

Brian Mud Boy Chrostowski 3:42 pm
thats the point

All joking aside, Unity ruleset. We've decided that Melee will not be making an appearance here. Sorry guys. On the bright side, we're gonna have a random on rainbow cruise side event.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm not lol.

Won't be back till September tourneys~.

:018:

:phone:
Aight see you then ;)

Sick!

We've decided that Melee will not be making an appearance here. Sorry guys.
Twitch's attendance and my own is now somewhat questionable =(

I understand though.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Are you saying that if we halve melee you will show up and play? And if I add a thousand to the pot?

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
No thanks. I suck in brawl and everyone who has ever lost to me is complete ***. Like you must be really really ****ty to lose to me in smash or any video games. But as for a real life situation... ill falcon punch your face inside out

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
That thing is mad ugly. That's what happens to people when they get falcon punched in the nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom