• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
First of all you name is not JD. Its HH (hamburger helper)... and your doing everything wrong. And CC sabathia looks like a fat penguin in a pinstripe

:phone:

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
JD **** you. Seriously **** you. And haha at the pr theme. And haha im not on

V1CE

Smash Champion
you might brian... hes redoing it... unless you dont wanna be on cause well you hate anime etc etc...

also i cant go to G6 this weekend or to stingers tourney in raleigh... idk about tgm3 but probably not since ill be overloaded with work at school

stingers

Smash Obsessed
idk when the 1st raleigh tourney will be, cuz I kinda decided I wanna go to mlg raleigh instead >.> maybe just the weekend after, idk.

also the theme will be the same when we redo it just placings will be shifted.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
The reason im not on in the first place is because I begged stingers down on my knees not to put me on. And alex I will give you 10.more if you don't put me on

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I should obv be ranked on here since I came to one tourney and did well? LOL sike nah. I got you next tine V1CE don't let that sd @32% get to yah ;) Coming for dat ***

V1CE

Smash Champion
I should obv be ranked on here since I came to one tourney and did well? LOL sike nah. I got you next tine V1CE don't let that sd @32% get to yah ;) Coming for dat ***
challenge excepted lol if I can go to any tourneys this season... lol Dont worry tho... its not my fault you sd at 32 lol considering tho it was a 2-0 I hope you don't think the other match was also a fluke...

before you get to me tho you must get by the freeeeccceee

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Yeah Craig did betray NC in that crew battle at g6. I had to search had for people to join the NC side too. I got Yay and PP. Snap was drunk as crap playing for the sova side. That was back when Jayson wasn't as good as he is now too.

PP kinda carried us too lol.
Yay was ok for someone who doesn't play seriously anymore.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
i have arthritis forming in my right hand. gotta quit smash. it hurts alot

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
If there is one thing you should know... it is that you stroke salami 10 times more then I do. This includes other peoples salami. You should also try improving yourself upon reading this. Because whatever that thing is that is currently stroking your salami. It isn't even halfway decent. U mad bro? Hit me

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's okay I don't care if you believe me or not. DIODIA

And nah I'm goin to Snap's tonight. You can come play Melee there if you want. =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ask for a ride? I dunno man people are comin there from east nc/charlotte I think.

I'm pretty sure you're farther from me than he is but I suppose I may be able to get you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom