• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
This thread has become a big, ****ing joke as of late.

Y'all are making NC look bad. We can be free as players, but let's at least have.........you know..........DIGNITY?

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Lol I beat Tiger (who got 7th on the last update) and I get no mention.

It's cool.
Just going to keep training.

Edit:Craig repping Maybach music lol
Double edit:she got 7th for doing good at g6 2 I think. I'm not going to say she's free at least. Yeah you did beat her at the 1st gold mine cause you sent her to losers.
:phone:

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
So Wait a sec.

Killa is number 4?

Killanator the yoshi player?

Alright lol.

Get ****ed steve and Scotty

Also Jreece you will never be ranked ever

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Stingers has just obtained King Troll status. XD

It's still pathetic to see how much people cared about all of this in the first place, though.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Kill beat shadow, stock, steve, and uncle...only losing to reflex and kismet, and me and craig. pretty legit.
im sure he lost to more than that.... what about the first like 4 tourneys this season??? and YOU HAVE TO COUNT PLACINGS like that shows the consistantcy...

I beat... Archer x2... DRN... Scotty... Pitzer (who was 2nd seed at that g6) i lost to stockfield who was 5th 2x and archer 2x... rest was kadaj, player 1, and stingers... also WOW I lost to kill 1 time... shouldnt hold that much merrit... after he pretty much got bodied for 2/3rds of the season

are you really telling me that getting 7th at TGM2 mean that little? beating OOS PR and really only losing to PR that are higher than me...

member i was 8 before.... I have made what i think a significant increase this year really...

V1CE

Smash Champion
steve: no johns
pp: mms do help PRs but noone ever does them so...=[
but seriously how is his resume soooooo much better... im not johning i wanna know about the 1st 2/3rds of the season with kill... he knows he got bodied and i mean even after beating me he only got 5th 1 time never higher...

I dont understand how you can never get higher than 5th in a tourney and be 4th on the pr... please explain

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
NC should take a Florida-esque approach to PRs. They describe each PRed player's win-loss records for the season well.

V1CE

Smash Champion
If steve wants 4th spot i'll switch with him i dont really care
killa i dont want you to say such a thing... I have nothing against you... I dont want the spot cause you want me to have it... I want it cause i earned it... and i know i earned atleast 5th... SCOTTY earns 4th... he has beat archer 2-0 this season and 2-0 or 3-0 against stock and 1-1 against me as well as beating pitzer... but appartanly if anyone losses to kill it means there doomed for that 1 time...

honestly if you factor everything...

1. Kadaj
2. Stingers
3. Archer
4. Scotty
5. V1CE
6. Stockfield
7. Killa
8. Mekos
9. H1N1
10. Waldorph

THAT IS how it should be involving everything... and yes top 8 is stupid... top 10 is what the standard is...

V1CE

Smash Champion
like if i didnt try so hard to go to every event and put out money so i can make money and try for 3rd or w.e. i wouldnt care... but you telling me it doesnt matter and you telling me OoS wins dont matter is rediculous if that was true then how the hell is mekos 5th by getting 5th 1 time at a tourney where who did he beat??? lol 1 place higher than me and ya he gets 2 spots higher than me... great logic brah... if you counted him going OOS and his OOS tourneys id understand... but then id except the same judgement as well

idk why but i always get shafted with this ****

KILLA just texted me he said he lost to FYRE and Stockfield at G6.... go ahead now explain more

he doesnt remember his wins or losses at TGM 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom