• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
lol at the florida tourney.....just read through the rules and it seems like the person running it just copy-pasted from 2 or 3 different rule sets. So many rules are given twice. There are conflicting rules. It just makes me wonder if the tourney host even knows how brawl tourneys are ran.

Additionally, they don't use stage striking.....they decide on the neutral by random.

I was gonna offer rides to this but after reading it nvm.....but over the summer I might be up for going to one out-of-state tourney if ppl are interested. I need to split the gas bill with ppl.
Lol I'm just supposed 2 help him out cuz he gave me money to pub it :-p

BUt Im thinkin bout havin a tourney in May... ow does the 14th or 21st sound?

V1CE

Smash Champion
Lol I'm just supposed 2 help him out cuz he gave me money to pub it :-p

BUt Im thinkin bout havin a tourney in May... ow does the 14th or 21st sound?
I think it sounds HORRIBLE and ****tly as if you murdered over 9000 fetuses by burning them somehow before they were born...

YOU a horrible human being and deserve to die.... to pub it wtf u mean by that... you have sonic in your avatar.... shut up and stop being so damn mad about EVERYTHING....

i think u should never ever host a tourney in your life cause tourney hosts that like to be dual penetrated in the *** by simon's drill from gurren lagaan should all die and if i could i would kill you 2 times so...

shut up and go continue masterbating to justin beiber wacking off the black monkey...

*CT*

Smash Lord
Looks like fun man. I'm waiting for my holds to get off to register now at NCSU, we're gonna train in Bawrl in Meree, right?

M

MysteryTigerTeen

So guys... idk what to say other than I got this HUGE urge to get better. Like I keep analyzing my matches, looking for how i got in a bad spot, how i could of avoided it and how I could do better in general. My main focus is Mk. I was wondering can someone go all out of me and tell me my flaws and some stuff that I could work on. I am a very eager learner ;D

Dublio

Smash Ace

*CT*

Smash Lord
Post them in the character critique forums for advice.
That's a good idea, but "some" boards like the Fox boards don't do **** x.x I think its been like a week and I haven't got a response at all.

I'll take a look at them in a bit and PM you a few critiques Katie (I feel like that's not your name)

M

MysteryTigerTeen

lmao, the one we DIDN'T save and I wished we did >.<'''

also i did bad at G6 man :/

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
is that were we have kevin hold a setup on his back and we have to bike behind him and try to keep up with the setup and play?

Id be down for that, Ive never tried to bike 5 before, the longest ive done is three.

When I go to the Gym tonight, Ill try to do five, write down the time and decide if i can do it.

btw wavebirds are banned.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
LMAO
this is going to happen now

also

http://speeddemosarchive.com/
these guys are speedrunning like 50 games over the next 4 days to raise money for japan.
this is a community of speed runners and they have the best of the best playing through. so it will be pretty entertaining

u can find their schedule here

watch/donate if u can =]

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Keith, that's all the footage you got from that day?

****, there were so many other epic and lulzy moments. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom