• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Stingers I love watching those type of marathons when I get bored.

I think I've been killed by the 313 special a few times x.x

I'll mm someone 5$ I get to hug you if I lose, for as long as I want, w/o even being gay....unless your a girl, then I'll be totally gay about it.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Ct I will 5 cent mm you. Let's make it just 1 stock so we can get to the good part

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
That broly guy lost though. He made mistakes. Derk is smarter

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Hey Zelda I will do a $42 Fox ditto mm on final Destination against you.
i don't play that character....but I'll do a $42 mm with you....you fox, me Zelda....I promise not to switch to sheik....for the first stock at least lol

but did you not get that it was a joke....you haven't heard that joke before?

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but I can also reflector. If I reflect your laser it will go back and hit you. Falco and wolf also have the same effect when they down b. It works on any projectile or energy attack. Also if I want I can use fox and stay in the air by pushing down b. Its the basis of his metagame

Stockfield

Smash Champion
i don't play that character....but I'll do a $42 mm with you....you fox, me Zelda....I promise not to switch to sheik....for the first stock at least lol

but did you not get that it was a joke....you haven't heard that joke before?
Never heard the joke. I don't get the Friday joke either or who the girl is.

Edit: just saw the video I get the Friday thing now.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo, there is a big smashfest at karns house in Raleigh tonight. get yall ***** to raleigh. prob will be playing mvc3 as well.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Stingers I love watching those type of marathons when I get bored.

I think I've been killed by the 313 special a few times x.x

I'll mm someone 5$ I get to hug you if I lose, for as long as I want, w/o even being gay....unless your a girl, then I'll be totally gay about it.
Hug me? ... we don't even have to fight for it :3

Alex, not saying I can beat you... it's just that our third match was really close

Dublio

Smash Ace
I've always wanted to get a PS3 for Heavy Rain, Disgaea 3, and Persona 5. Perhaps eventually. Muwhahwhawhahw. :3

So anyhoo, the next scheduled tournament is now going to be the Duke tournament on the 23rd right? Let's hype it up so we get lots of people so that ZR will be motivated to continue having these in the fall. But if this tournament is the last one ever, then let's try to make it as big as we can, so we can go out with a bang. :3

M

MysteryTigerTeen

if i get a ps3, it's for the new twisted Metal game coming out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom