• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i will be posting the bracket to the duke this weekend; unfotunately, I had bronchitis for 2 wks and major declaration stuff to do and then papers and tests. that's why i've not been on smashboards for like 3 weeks. so if stingers is willing to put off prs, I can post the bracket. if not, then I just won't worry about it. would go ahead and do it but I've got 2 more tests this week.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Rugrats was terrible, and it was even worse than Hey Arnold, which is saying a lot. I don't see how anyone could've enjoyed that show, really.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Will anything have an impact on society the same way as DBZ, Pokemon, and Yu-Gi-Oh? For some reason, when I went to Wal-Mart today, I expected there to be huge stands full of Pokemon cards in every check-out aisle only to see nothing.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i hate trish. omg this *****es combo is simple as **** but it never ****ing works when im facing left. it only works when im facing right. what kind of witchcraft sorcery bull**** is this

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i will be posting the bracket to the duke this weekend; unfotunately, I had bronchitis for 2 wks and major declaration stuff to do and then papers and tests. that's why i've not been on smashboards for like 3 weeks. so if stingers is willing to put off prs, I can post the bracket. if not, then I just won't worry about it. would go ahead and do it but I've got 2 more tests this week.
do it sir

Marly

Smash Journeyman
DBZ is one of those very few anime shows that you can say that you watched and not look like an awkward weeaboo in a usual social environment, because pretty much everyone grew up with it.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yes im sorry. I finally realized last night what kind of person danny is, and i can see now how he watched dbz and did not find it interesting.

Danny DEFINITELY grew up with DBZ. He used to like it like we do, Keith, and he watched it with me a lot back in the day.
I think Keith is in denial about how somebody who's watched just about every episode of DBZ (me) can not like it.

uncle says danny liked it

danny says he didnt

HOW ABOUT YOU BROTHERS GET UR LIES STRAIGHT BEFORE STEPPING UP TO BIG PAPA PUMP!

Marly

Smash Journeyman
yes im sorry. I finally realized last night what kind of person danny is, and i can see now how he watched dbz and did not find it interesting.

uncle says danny used to liked it

danny says he didnt

HOW ABOUT YOU BROTHERS GET UR LIES STRAIGHT BEFORE STEPPING UP TO BIG PAPA PUMP!
Fixed for your convenience.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I was gay and watched naked shiny Sailor moon girls everyday at 2:30 P.M when I got home from school with my sister. I think Dragon Ball came on at like 4 P.M.

I think after that was Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing, then Dragon Ball Z and G Gundam.

Then when I was ten I found my favorite anime Rurouni Kenshin, YuYu Hakusho was around the same time as well. :O

Not my fault I grew up as an otaku.

Then ******** things like Naruto got popular and then I found One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom