• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
CT, HOW COULD YOU FORGET CARD CAPTOR SAKURA!?
Or Blue Gender

Naruto was actually what turned me into the Weeaboo I am today. I had a couple Naruto fans for friends that taught me the magic of watching anime on the internet (It wasn't until around 2007 that I learned what Youtube was, lol).

M

MysteryTigerTeen

I watched Dbzgt, Tokyo mew mew, sailor moon when i was little, Black Butler and Soul Eater :3

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
ct got it wrong.....sigh. Toonami ran Sailor Moon first. Then Reboot. Then Thundercats. Then DBZ. And I think Gundam came on after that for a time. But for a while it was some show with guys representing the zodiac. I think it was something like Zodiac Warriors or something like that.

YuYu Hakusho came on at 6 before being moved to late night at 11. I don't think YuYu Hakusho ran for much more than a single season in the 6 o'clock time slot. I think it got midway through the big tournament (whichever season that was.....maybe the second I think?).

Yeah.....I watched toonami everyday afterschool. Until it started playing dragon ball. That **** was gay. No super saiyans? WTF?

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
speaking of sailor moon....I spent last year watching through the series again........omg I never realized how awful it was. It makes me seriously question the intellectual capacities of 10 year olds. And I know that sounds stupid but until then I thought young children were capable of understanding some complex thing. But looking back on it and realize I never once realized how stupid and bad the show was (don't get me wrong, I liked the plot....to an extent) nor did anyone I conversed with realize how bad the voice acting was or how stupid the themes were. LOL So funny.

#nostalgiaftw

Stockfield

Smash Champion
CT, HOW COULD YOU FORGET CARD CAPTOR SAKURA!?
Or Blue Gender

Naruto was actually what turned me into the Weeaboo I am today. I had a couple Naruto fans for friends that taught me the magic of watching anime on the internet (It wasn't until around 2007 that I learned what Youtube was, lol).
I REALLY liked Card Captor Sakura!!

M

MysteryTigerTeen

how many episodes are there in Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki? I think I finished it and I found a run on called Tenchi Universe.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Are they all repeating the same story? I was wondering because Tenchi Universe is just Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki, but in English and goes farther into depth.

Ps. English anime voices suck

Dublio

Smash Ace
I think all the stories are different, I only meant they reset because in every one, Tenchi remeets all of the characters as if they never met before.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Tenchi Muyo and Tenchi in Universe are the only good ones, although Tenchi in Tokyo did actually have a legitimate, mutual love interest.

Tenchi Muyo and Tenchi Universe will give you deja vu when watching either and then the other. They're similar worlds, but completely different events and backstories. I liked Tenchi Universe more.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I have a friend who tried writing comics.

His first project was a hilarious Naruto-like thing with Me, Ryan (whom none of you know), and himself. Apparently, I'm very ~tsun and I have "The Power of Win." The Ryan in the story was a sensitive jerk and I think my friend imagined us to be gay. Idk, maybe I'm just really cute.

Am I cute?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Speaking of comics - That is my dream. To make a comic. But a successful one. I want fans. Critics. Haters and lovers alike.

Because with a successful series, I believe things will fall into place and I may be able to live well due to it.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Are they all repeating the same story? I was wondering because Tenchi Universe is just Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki, but in English and goes farther into depth.

Ps. English anime voices suck
LOLOLOOL.

I told you Caitie! Dubs always suck compared to subs. Except for Dbz. That's the only legit anime with good dubs.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i watched some of the sub before and yea its pretty good. i just prefer the dub cuz idk easier to watch the fights and stuff lol. but it sucks having to wait a week for new episodes =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom