• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*CT*

Smash Lord
wth are you talking about?......she's got one of the best kill moves in the game. Ever heard of her down b? A bunch of fresh tilts and smashes that kill most characters starting at 120.

but in all seriousness....I love sheik :)
You forget I play a character that kills most of the cast at 120 and generally kills characters at like 90-100 if done right, so yeah Shiek seems like she can't kill to me.

Also I won't be playing Shelda :p so Down B is a useless move

EDIT: I won't even be PRed but lets do a ****ing One Piece theme.

@Joe- Hell yeah, I'ma make that Melee Tier list applicable to Brawl.

@Stingers- Yeah I see what you could mean, but I think playing her will make me less aggro in general since I'd have to camp and be more careful about my approaches, so it would improve my play style.

V1CE

Smash Champion
you forget i play a character that kills most of the cast at 120 and generally kills characters at like 90-100 if done right, so yeah shiek seems like she can't kill to me.

Also i won't be playing shelda :p so down b is a useless move

edit: I won't even be pred but lets do a ****ing one piece theme.

@joe- hell yeah, i'ma make that melee tier list applicable to brawl.

@stingers- yeah i see what you could mean, but i think playing her will make me less aggro in general since i'd have to camp and be more careful about my approaches, so it would improve my play style.
one pieceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
You forget I play a character that kills most of the cast at 120 and generally kills characters at like 90-100 if done right, so yeah Shiek seems like she can't kill to me.

Also I won't be playing Shelda :p so Down B is a useless move

EDIT: I won't even be PRed but lets do a ****ing One Piece theme.

@Joe- Hell yeah, I'ma make that Melee Tier list applicable to Brawl.

@Stingers- Yeah I see what you could mean, but I think playing her will make me less aggro in general since I'd have to camp and be more careful about my approaches, so it would improve my play style.

my point was that most sheiks don't bother waiting until 180 to get a kill. And most of sheik's smashes sends your opponent off-stage at around at around 100%. She has plenty of time to switch to zelda. Use zelda to get your kill (most characters will die at that percent to her fresh upsmash. I'm pretty sure her upsmash is as strong as snake's uptilt), and then you have plenty of time to switch to sheik. At that point you have the option to get about 3 needles or re-position yourself. Basically, you will only use zelda for the kill move. Just punish with a smash or use d-tilt to set you up for a kill move. If it pops them in the air, up tilt or up smash. If it somehow pushes them way up, wait for the air dodge, then charge a forward smash. If it only slightly pops them in the air, f smash.

But seriously, you're gonna hate sheik if you don't learn to switch to zelda to get the kill move.

Basically, gimp/rack damage with sheik. Kill with Zelda.

But if you insist on not trying to kill with Zelda, one of my favorite things to do with sheik is walk away from my opponent. Wait for the short hop or drop shield, then dacus them. 90% of the time I can get a sweet spotted upsmash that can kill starting around 90%. If it doesn't kill, then hey, you just got a free 30% on your opponent.

*CT*

Smash Lord
ZR I'm only using Shiek in friendlies :p I'm not seriously playing her in MMs or tourney sets, I've already read up about the strat you just posted, its all about the fun in the character, that's why 100% Sheik and yeah I need to learn how to gimp more and if that's one of the only ways to get kills with her then perfect practice for me.

EDIT: This isn't related to Shiek, just has her in it, found it in the Fox boards while looking at the TKD thread; which is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5oxtJsxdTA&feature=channel_video_title

Dublio

Smash Ace
I was trying to make a joke since you were a Diddy main but I failed utterly. This is probably why I never go out and meet people. I apologize for my rascist remark.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
how about every picture is a picture of us. leys be cool like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom