• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1CE

Smash Champion
*throws up at the awesomeness*

also 313 and ZR... you gotta stop bickering guys it will get you nowhere. 313 when you post vids of you beating people it pisses them off. ZR... you get mad SOOOOOOO easily... just beat him next time... He impressed me by beating a bunch of melee scrubs in brawl but he still lost to a couple brawl people. He is improving.

YOU BOTH have bad habits and need to fix them... good luck at duke whoever wins. Dont flood this thread with annoying bickering tho its just annoying and makes us ALL *facepalm*

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
first of all I don't get mad at the vids Steve. I just laugh at them. Don't come in here and talk down to us. Everyone has bad habits. No one is denying that. We're not bickering.

Now that you got to feel all high and mighty with ur comment, can't wait to c u here. So I can *facepalm* u.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
beating a bunch of melee scrubs in brawl but he still lost to a couple brawl people.
Woah woah woah. Fiz is not a scrub. he beat one guy who doesnt play brawl. and one guy who hasnt played brawl in seven or eight months, Congrats you might as well have beaten two girls named jessica and ashley that you go to highschool and have a wii for wii sports but have brawl too.

Good **** jaurice. You still got three stocked by PP, and thats all that matters.

Also steve you need to stop talking down to everyone, it comes off as really pretentious.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
May I remind you Dylan that Ocean challenged me (even then I knew he didn't play the game)? If I backed down then wouldn't that make me look like a loser?

Yeah and fiz is no Scrub.

Edit: Way to throw salt on my wounds by reminding me of PP Snap.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
May I remind you Dylan that Ocean challenged me (even then I knew he didn't play the game)? If I backed down then wouldn't that make me look like a loser?

Yeah and fiz is no Scrub.
Im not saying that makes ocean less of a fool,

but look at it this way, if i was a jenga player, I played jenga in competitive environment and was money matching people,

and here you stand, some ******, that wants to be funny to your friends, you challenge me to a jenga money match, even though you haven't played jenga except once with your sister, and that was a year ago

I **** you, go on Jengaboards.net, and brag about it.People make it seem like this jenga money match, was a totally big deal, that me taking your money was as hype as a marvel 2 match and that I am a better player and person, and that im more attractive sexually for having beat you, Does that seem fair to you?

Also lol Loose 23 dollars to "Melee scrubs"

Edit; Basically jaurice, your like that dude, in art class, And picasso and van gough could be in the same art class as you, and you are consitantly getting down graded by them, or at least you look paler, as an artist in comparison. But that ONE TIME that Van Gouh gets a B and you Get an A+ You run home as fast as you can and put your still life oil painting on the fridge, you point it out to every member of your house as they walk by the fridge and make them look at it. Even when Van Gouh comes over to play mario party 5 with your little sister you make him look at it too, and tell him that he better be ready next time, as that man stands there with a bleeding ear hole, you make him look at your ****ty picture of some fruit in a wicker basket. That **** would get you slapped on my block.

LOL waffles can get at my art class metaphors

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
I understand Dylan but at the same time, if I were to back down to Ocean's challenge then how do you think that would make me look?

Also, Smith is technically a Brawl player considering he did start with Brawl first.

There's this thing called a reputation Dylan, and I already have a bad one for being a bad, spotdodging, melee hating, ignorant statement making, campy, friend fighting, and a general douche. Over time I will fix all of that.

You want to know what's worse than all of that? Being known for being free.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
but smith has said on numerous occasions hes a brawl player...

yo 313 lol, i dont know why u keep letting melee players talk down to u

among the brawl community, u have no bad rep lol

what ever happened between u and mekos is between yall.

we love ya baby lol

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Also, lol Dylan that's a bad analogy if you think about it.

Do you really think fiz and ocean are on the same level as Picasso and van gogh (in terms of art or what really mean is skill)?

I beat the people who challenged me and that's it. I made a callout and Kevin played me. That's all I can really say.

Also, thanks Keith.

Also, after thought your Jenga analogy is bad too. Let's say if the Jenga player backed down to the challenge? How would that make him look to fellow Jenga players?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Also, lol Dylan that's a bad analogy if you think about it.

Do you really think fiz and ocean are on the same level as Picasso and van gogh (in terms of art or what really mean is skill)?

I beat the people who challenged me and that's it. I made a callout and Kevin played me. That's all I can really say.

Also, thanks Keith.
No I said It could be van gough or picasso, it could be anyone. My analogy is fine either way, You constantly lose to people, then post the SAME VIDEO EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY POST ANYTHING REGARDING YOU of you beating them.

Dude, Who cares its a ****ing video game. If your that worried about how big your internet **** is you should just play HoN

edit, I never said it wouldnt look bad to the jenga community if i backed down, im just trying to get you to see what ocean was doing.

Stop saying my analogies are bad because they are very good.

Analogy

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
There's nothing wrong with wanting to have a good reputation.

I have no idea what HON is.

Trust me it would look bad for me Dylan if I backed down. People would take me less seriously as a player and wouldn't be willing to help me get better. People probably wouldn't want to listen to my advice either. You have a pretty good rep am I right Snap?

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
ughhh kadaj I can barely type with your **** in my mouth.
He's better than both of us. But you still don't get what I mean by reputation do you Snap?

If you don't then let me elaborate for you.
This is just an example. Look at the term Steve DI (this is not a callout Steve you know it's all <3).

It began in NY and followed him to NC. He will be known for that. I know Steve has good DI, but that rep still stands out. Now do you get it?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
He's better than both of us. But you still don't get what I mean by reputation do you Snap?

If you don't then let me elaborate for you.
This is just an example. Look at the term Steve DI (this is not a callout Steve you know it's all <3).

It began in NY and followed him to NC. He will be known for that. I know Steve has good DI, but that rep still stands out. Now do you get it?
There was never a point where I didnt get it, I just dont give a ****.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
So are we done?

Also, let me take time to say that those videos that are put up aren't meant to call anyone out. If you're offended then that wasn't my intention.

My bad.

Also, trill dojo vol 3 the mixtape on 3/5/11 people.

Edit: please mm next event snap. I just want to play you and finish it.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
There's this thing called a reputation Dylan, and I already have a bad one for being a bad, spotdodging, melee hating, ignorant statement making, campy, friend fighting, and a general douche. Over time I will fix all of that.

You want to know what's worse than all of that? Being known for being free.
you have a bad one because you just made a bad one. not for being free. that had to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen on smashboards.

I'm free. I've only made it out of pools like 2 times out of the 8 times I have been in pools and its always the lowest seed. The easiest way to beat me is to piss me off during the match by playing as gay as possible...and its what you pretty much did during our money match. which is why you won second game. which is also the same moment I realized I should have mad that money match 5$ instead of one...because playing for almost 24 minutes just to win a dollar?...f**k outta here with that.

anyway Being free has nothing to do with your reputation IF YOU DON'T S**T TALK PEOPLE COMPLETELY BETTER THAN YOU/PEOPLE WHO DON'T PLAY THIS GAME.

I'm free yet I'm one of the more popular players among known players. I'm cool with almost all of the "Top" players while never placing even remotely close to them (except in dubz cuz I **** dubz). My rep is good because I'm not a total douchebag

You wanna better rep? then stop fun-cancelling tournaments.

stop talking **** while remaining to be a low level player.

even if you do start placing like 7th-9th in NC...what does that even translate to?...Like 97th place at pound5? getting out of first round of pools as third seed only to get last seed in second round pools?

humble yourself.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Woah woah woah. Fiz is not a scrub. he beat one guy who doesnt play brawl. and one guy who hasnt played brawl in seven or eight months, Congrats you might as well have beaten two girls named jessica and ashley that you go to highschool and have a wii for wii sports but have brawl too.

Good **** jaurice. You still got three stocked by PP, and thats all that matters.

Also steve you need to stop talking down to everyone, it comes off as really pretentious.
Im not talkin down to anyone but the last 2 pages was just 313 and ZR tryin to prove whos better which is annoying to read.

ALSO I didnt mean they were MELEE scrubs and i worded this wrong. They are brawl scrubs (except PP) Who play melee my bad...

and ya im not gonna get into this with you ZR and how you dont like to be called out by people you "think you are better then and blah blah blah... so ima leave it at that.

Also I been gettin vibes from certain people and its ok. Everyone hates the new guy, thats fine. It just motivates me to play better so good job yall keep it up.

-dead-

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
you have a bad one because you just made a bad one. not for being free. that had to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen on smashboards.

I'm free. I've only made it out of pools like 2 times out of the 8 times I have been in pools and its always the lowest seed. The easiest way to beat me is to piss me off during the match by playing as gay as possible...and its what you pretty much did during our money match. which is why you won second game. which is also the same moment I realized I should have mad that money match 5$ instead of one...because playing for almost 24 minutes just to win a dollar?...f**k outta here with that.

anyway Being free has nothing to do with your reputation IF YOU DON'T S**T TALK PEOPLE COMPLETELY BETTER THAN YOU/PEOPLE WHO DON'T PLAY THIS GAME.

I'm free yet I'm one of the more popular players among known players. I'm cool with almost all of the "Top" players while never placing even remotely close to them (except in dubz cuz I **** dubz). My rep is good because I'm not a total douchebag

You wanna better rep? then stop fun-cancelling tournaments.

stop talking **** while remaining to be a low level player.

even if you do start placing like 7th-9th in NC...what does that even translate to?...Like 97th place at pound5? getting out of first round of pools as third seed only to get last seed in second round pools?

humble yourself.
I can't honestly deny this post why do I love it?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
is that your only defense?

Camping is a part of every game true...but that **** isn't nearly as effective in other games as it is in brawl.

I play tekken and SF and campers are defintely way easier to counter in those game then in brawl?

also that is a horrible counter point He camped his *** off for $30000 you camped your *** off for a Dollar

A dollar that I ALREADY KNEW you weren't getting off of me.

but its whatever...I already felt myself somewhat slipping from the game...you campy *** gameplay just pushed me over the edge thats all.

on to League of Legends! (and Melee)

V1CE

Smash Champion
I mean you might as well use names...we all know you are talking bout Snap and Cory (At the very least.)
not necessarily... there are others. (That choose to be negative)

anyway change of topic. PR's should be MvC3 Themed next update and I demand 2 videos of those Chippendale's dancers with the heads of our pr top 5 and bottom 5. ****

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i say FF themed or mvc3 themed

****.... i need to enter a tourney and place well so i can be on next update...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom