• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
lol it might if i go and he gos if not it'll happen at steves turny and the 2nd mach is going to be a diddy ditto lol i see a 2 stock coming

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
a diddy ditto you say.....hmmmm. Those always confuse the **** out of me. 4 bananas on screen at the same time. Hurts my head thinking about it.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
yeah but I saw adhd playing some diddy and there were always 4 out. I figured all diddy's did that in that MU.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
wall i do it when im going to set up a real **** combo i do use 4 but u have to make sure u dont let the other diddy get them or u get **** im prety good at the ditto only ppl who have beaten me in a diddy ditto is adhd, AZ, player 1 i love this guys diddy i think i might be abl to take AZ if i remach him tho thats just a list after i got good lol

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
well I think the Diddy MU is really fun

but I always say:

the only thing more difficult to deal with than a banana in diddy's hand is a diddy with a banana in his hand

so I can understand limiting the number of bananas in play at one time.

V1CE

Smash Champion
yep its just me. ur so right steve.

I mean, I tried Steve. I tried to help you out.

Wouldn't be surprised if more than just Cory goes off on u for now on. And it's funny cause I have never seen/read Cory mad. But it must just be him. And me. And everyone else. Cause certainly it couldn't be the way you talk to them. Nope. Not at all.

;P
lol cory said he quit smash. I sure hope not. I mean so what if I won both times I played him in tourney thats not the point. I lose all the time but I dont quit. You never seen him mad before. I have been told by everyone that he gets mad whenever he loses to someone he "thinks" hes better than. You kinda have the same attitude except for the being good part. Seems a lot of people "think" they are better than me or something. Idk why honestly. Could it be because idgaf when I play sometimes and sandbag? Friendlies must be super serious lol. Snap was mad at me mostly cause he was protecting his best friend. Beside this Im pretty sure im popular around here. You would be surprised what is said behind closed doors.

also I can talk to people however i want to honestly and nobody could tell me I cant. Im me and thats all lol. I know I am a like able guy. I just think the people that take these boards seriously sometimes in what people say deserve to get trolled lol. Thanks for your opinion tho ZR :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87GsHvjes6E

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
@ZR lol thanks but even with craig gone, i still have people like shady, and duo to worry about. Sushi if he comes.

oh well, im just gonna have to go in i guess.
If you don't go MK I'll win :) :) :)

Alex Zellers, have you ever beaten me in a match?

Also, I like Steve. We slept together.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
lol cory said he quit smash. I sure hope not. I mean so what if I won both times I played him in tourney thats not the point. I lose all the time but I dont quit. You never seen him mad before. I have been told by everyone that he gets mad whenever he loses to someone he "thinks" hes better than. You kinda have the same attitude except for the being good part. Seems a lot of people "think" they are better than me or something. Idk why honestly. Could it be because idgaf when I play sometimes and sandbag? Friendlies must be super serious lol. Snap was mad at me mostly cause he was protecting his best friend. Beside this Im pretty sure im popular around here. You would be surprised what is said behind closed doors.

also I can talk to people however i want to honestly and nobody could tell me I cant. Im me and thats all lol. I know I am a like able guy. I just think the people that take these boards seriously sometimes in what people say deserve to get trolled lol. Thanks for your opinion tho ZR :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87GsHvjes6E
Did you really just say that? lol this isn't High School, this just doesn't go for V1CE either, because I'm fairly sure others think this. You can't be popular socially in a video game community

V1CE

Smash Champion
Oh yeah Karnfest...

Wonder if I should go.
Did you really just say that? lol this isn't High School, this just doesn't go for V1CE either, because I'm fairly sure others think this. You can't be popular socially in a video game community
LOL whuuuuuut OF course you can lmaoooooo. You saying that some people in the melee community arn't more popular than others?

who is more popular sneak or lozr?
NO offense to sneak but i didn't see ALL of NC jump up and pause there games and have a massive hug while screaming when sneak came in?

of course some people more popular than others... not that its a popularity contest tho but whatever social community your in whether its HS, Workplace, Game community, sports there is always popularity differences.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
LOL whuuuuuut OF course you can lmaoooooo. You saying that some people in the melee community arn't more popular than others?

who is more popular sneak or lozr?
NO offense to sneak but i didn't see ALL of NC jump up and pause there games and have a massive hug while screaming when sneak came in?

of course some people more popular than others... not that its a popularity contest tho but whatever social community your in whether its HS, Workplace, Game community, sports there is always popularity differences.
Popularity=/=Missing someone. We don't see Lozr often

there is not a popularity difference and that's just silly to use as an argument.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
kack are u going to duke?
I'd like to, but it's looking like I don't have a ride. D: Oh well.

Kack any word on the phone situation?
I'm trying to guilt her into it. I'm going to be like " He might get *****, and he won't have a phone lolol"
Worse comes to worse I'll ask my dad to talk to my mom.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
If you don't go MK I'll win :) :) :)

Alex Zellers, have you ever beaten me in a match?

Also, I like Steve. We slept together.
lol ive only played u once in a turny mach and i won bc u had to leave but ive watched most of ur maches so i know how u play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom