• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hey stingers my 9th at that duke in aug, is that for this update? or was that on last update?

that was the only tourney i have been to if it counts for this one.

gAY, i need to get 1st or something.

someone tell sushi not to go to this.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thats this update. we have like half a year of tourneys for this update lol.which probably amounts to about 5 or 6

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we'll find out when the update comes out =]

We're gonna update after the duke on the 29th. so if you want to go to pound 5 and let everyone know how high you're ranked in NC, you're gonna have to go there and **** face =]

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i say FF themed or mvc3 themed

****.... i need to enter a tourney and place well so i can be on next update...

don't worry keith, I 'intentionally' made it the week craig wouldn't be here so it'd be free for you

j/k

I need a ride to Duke badly.
hope ur able to make it; can't yogi drive you?

edit:

lol:

and ya im not gonna get into this with you ZR and how you dont like to be called out by people you "think you are better then and blah blah blah... so ima leave it at that.

Also I been gettin vibes from certain people and its ok. Everyone hates the new guy, thats fine. It just motivates me to play better so good job yall keep it up.

-dead-

first of all 313 and I were not bickering. And we weren't trying to prove who's better. I was simply stating that 313 does some dumb **** when he posts videos. And others agreed. So why not call them out? Cause for some reason u feel it okay to call me out.

And secondly, no one hates u cause ur "the new guy."

The first time TKbrO came to one of my tourney's I was like, 'wow, this guy is really cool.'

There have been numerous first time comers to the Duke Biweeklies (Dragoniota, Stock's brother, The GodeHT, etc.) that have been really chill guys. No one hated them cause they were 'new.'

In your case, you have a habit of making yourself sound or look superior to others around you. I'm gonna be honest. The first time I met you, I really disliked you. You talked down to me the whole time. And then said "haha, It's so funny to troll ZR."

Yeah, cause real-life trolls are the life of the party.....w.e. You knew I was upset with you and you used "trollahaha" to cover your ***.

No steve, I don't dislike you anymore. However, as a friend, I'm gonna go ahead and let you know that you have a bad habit of talking down to people. On the boards and in real life.

You might make 10 mistakes in a match and then someone else make 1 and you make a snide comment or dismissing laugh at it. I thought I was the only you did it to until I played some group friendlies with you.

I'm sorry Vice but if you keep on making people feel like you think you're so much better than them, then yes, you are gonna have some enemies.

But don't think it's cause you're the new guy. That is some bull****. I'm not gonna let you sit here and make NC out to be a bunch of xenophobes. We are very open to newcomers in our community. Not only are we open to newcomers, we encourage people to bring newcomers.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@ZR lol thanks but even with craig gone, i still have people like shady, and duo to worry about. Sushi if he comes.

oh well, im just gonna have to go in i guess.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
@ZR lol thanks but even with craig gone, i still have people like shady, and duo to worry about. Sushi if he comes.

oh well, im just gonna have to go in i guess.
not sure what the problem is....all 3 of those names sound free to me

j/k

but, yeah, if you want, we can slash sushi's tires. And frame shady for some terrorist plot. And Duo said in the Karnfest thread that he was skipping the Duke to go to it. So, I got u covered.

:)

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Zeldarox Y0gi doesn't have a car.
I'd offer to pick u up.....but some how I always get people right at 11a wanting to get inside. Which means I would have to get up at 8a to go pick u up. And I don't do that. 8a? lol. I might go to bed at that time but never will I get up at that time.

but yeah, thanks to everyone who usually shows up early/on time. this post isn't to encourage ppl to show up late.

Duo55

Smash Ace
we'll find out when the update comes out =]

We're gonna update after the duke on the 29th. so if you want to go to pound 5 and let everyone know how high you're ranked in NC, you're gonna have to go there and **** face =]
Cool, hopefully my returning tourney wont hurt my placing too bad. I lost to turtl and Biglou, but 9th still looks bad on paper... I'll come to duke and try to place well there. Too bad
won't be able to make it.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
new plan: slash duo's tire and frame shady for it as some terrorist plot. Then change venue location so sushi can't find it.

this is ur tourney Keith.....but so help me god if you scrub out and quit falco and go MK.......

lol

black mantis.....I don't get up at that time. Never. If I promised u a ride, then you would just sit there waiting until 11a at which time I would message u on the boards saying, 'yo, sry, can't pick u up; gotta be here for people wanting to get into the venue'

ask p.i. how many times he has woken me up right at 11 to come and let him in. I get up right at that time.

V1CE

Smash Champion
anyway i gonna come to ZR's tourney so it aint so free. Im gonna go out of my way to make it now. :D Im comin for keith! ;P also FAWK SUSHI he better not go lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNSaurw6E_Q

ZOMG this is awesome

Also ZR You are probably the only person on the boards that takes me seriously. Your uptight and like to hear yourself and the more you respond to me the more you fuel the flames ;P

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Also ZR You are probably the only person on the boards that takes me seriously. Your uptight and like to hear yourself and the more you respond to me the more you fuel the flames ;P
yep its just me. ur so right steve.

I mean, I tried Steve. I tried to help you out.

Wouldn't be surprised if more than just Cory goes off on u for now on. And it's funny cause I have never seen/read Cory mad. But it must just be him. And me. And everyone else. Cause certainly it couldn't be the way you talk to them. Nope. Not at all.

;P

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
alex zellers I wish u would show up to more tourneys I'm at. I haven't played u since the NC State tourney over the summer. :)

we don't have any diddys in NC ever since Keith switched. I like playing that MU. It's really fun :)

mb?

Smash Journeyman
i try to go to as many as i can now i'll maybe karnfest and im going to be at steves turny in pv thats all i got right now need ride to karnfest tho

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i try to go to as many as i can now i'll maybe karnfest and im going to be at steves turny in pv thats all i got right now need ride to karnfest tho
hope to c u at karnfest then.

is that where the AZ vs. Kack MM is going down? I don't think I have ever watched a diddy vs. icies match. Even if ya'll don't MM, can you at least let me watch a few friendlies. I think diddy and icies MUs are the funnest to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom