• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
She already asked the question, and they responded in unison. The riddle is both true and false. So they must have both been lying the whole time. The girl has no sure answer so she must use the heart of the cards.

Duh
this is what came to my mind upon reading it

paradox brothers *****es

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I put it in the other thread he posted the riddle in I'll get it

One Guard always lies, and one always tells the truth. That is absolute. So when Sarah asks Guard A to tell her what Guard B would say, she knows it will be a lie, no matter what. If Guard A were the liar, he would have to lie about what Guard B would have said. Since Guard B would have told the truth, Guard A would then have to tell the lie to Sarah. However, if Guard B were the liar, he would obviously have lied. However, Guard A would then have to answer the question truthfully which would be the lie from Guard B. Hence, no matter which guard is the liar and which guard is the truth teller, the answer that Sarah gets would have one and exactly one lie in the answer. Knowing this, Sarah takes the other road.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
alright guys after fing forever i found a name that no one has and does not appear on youtube/ google ( meaning whenever u type it in, i will be the only thing to show up)

I would like to let NC know.... it's ****in time.

And yea, the answer is to ask the both of them what the other will say.

i lold at karn and marly

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
got a riddle for u ****

Two guards are in front of Sarah. She asks which door leads to the castle gate.

One Guard always lies, and one always tells the truth.

They respond in unison :

"One of us will tell you true,
One will always lie.
Just one question is your due,
And only one reply.
One right answer gets you through,
Which door will you try?"

what is the one question Sarah should ask?
Isn't that incorrect already?? If they both say 1 of us will tell you a lie, the one that's lying wouldn't be able to say that because it isn't a lie.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Isn't that incorrect already?? If they both say 1 of us will tell you a lie, the one that's lying wouldn't be able to say that because it isn't a lie.

yes, the trick is that they are both liars.

edit: nvm, it never says they say the rules in unison lol

but yea, i think it's still true that they are both liars.

you will see soon stock.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Versus XIII Release Date: Never

XIII-2 Release Date: Soon

Guess that's why Versus XIII takes forever in development.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
got a riddle for u ****

Two guards are in front of Sarah. She asks which door leads to the castle gate.

One Guard always lies, and one always tells the truth.

They respond in unison :

"One of us will tell you true,
One will always lie.
Just one question is your due,
And only one reply.
One right answer gets you through,
Which door will you try?"

what is the one question Sarah should ask?
This riddle just happens to be in the Labyrinth, which is my favorite movie of all time :)

you ask one of them what the other would say and then go through the door they do not say.
And then you meet Ludo.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yea thats where i got it from

i have not watched it, but heard it was good.

it is old, so i have no idea where to find it.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol 313, u spot dodged almost 60 times that match. if decker weren't so noob he would 3 stock u every match

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
lol 313, u spot dodged almost 60 times that match. if decker weren't so noob he would 3 stock u every match
that was my falco when it was new. still didn't have all the tech skill down.

and yeah, did you not see me jab him nearly every time he spot dodged.

geeze DJ you don't have to be such an ***

oh and btw, 313 almost exclusively saves and uploads the videos he wins. Don't let him fool you. My falco has 3 stocked him quite a few times. Jab ***** him :)

oh and lag johns. We played on a laggy tv and every time I tried to power shield or reflect his ****, the lag ****ed me over.

Dublio

Smash Ace
In that case, I want to play Black Mantis. When I lose, it's because I was doing something wrong. That way, I can watch the video and see what I did, and then improve on that. You don't improve as much if you win. :D

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
In that case, I want to play Black Mantis. [If] I lose, it's because I was doing something wrong.
lol

10lols

edit:

It is true.

The time I went and played him, I would win like 7 in a row lose one and he would would save that one, then I would win another 7 and repeat.

no way....from the videos 313 posted of you I just thought he was way out of your league....he had me fooled :laugh:

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
In that case, I want to play Black Mantis. When I lose, it's because I was doing something wrong. That way, I can watch the video and see what I did, and then improve on that. You don't improve as much if you win. :D
^ My new favorite smasher.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I don't think he is bad.....he should stop spot dodging every 3 seconds though lol.

I just find it annoying that he posts vids of only him winning.

He posted a vid of beating my peach.

LMAO I don't even play that character. I just really like her and like to play her in some friendlies. But I don't take her serious enough to even learn any ATs. And for some reason he thought it was impressive to beat my peach. I literally laughed for 5 minutes when I saw the video uploaded.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
It is true.

The time I went and played him, I would win like 7 in a row lose one and he would would save that one, then I would win another 7 and repeat.
Happens all the time in wifi where people just take out their best performances and turn them into combo vids.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Lol I dont actually put those videos up myself (I lack the equipment).
I actually like the vids where I lose, because it gives me a chance to study what went wrong. If I had the equipment I would show you videos where I get ***** badly.
bull****. You have taylor put them up for you. They're taken straight off ur wii. You choose which vids goes up. Who you fooling?

:) <3

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Actually they're given to someone else . This person happens to be close to Taylor. There aren't any good brawl players in Greensboro. I'm able to get away with spotdodhing etc because of that. Taylor isn't bad don't get me wrong. But I've never lost time him in bracket. Of course traveling is good but I lack a car.

Lol I had this convo with Steve
<3 Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom