• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295865

Duke Biweeklies starting again. First one is the 29th for those not attending VC9. There will also probably be one Feb 12.

Come out to these. They usually get good attendance. Running 4 events!!!!!!! OMG

Singles, Doubles, LT Singles, LT Doubles.

LT Doubles start at 1p as an incentive to get ppl to show up on time. The core events (singles and doubles) will run immediately after LT Doubles. Singles will start at 3. LT Singles starts when Doubles is finished or almost finished (depending on time).

ALSO......I'm going to try hard to run pools. I feel like we have enough setups usually to run pools....just ppl don't like showing up on time. Pools with no elimination; just for seeding purposes only. And to also get more tourney matches in.

Come out to these!!!!!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
warios nair spam across the stage though.... get at it.

it goes to fast, **** needing shield stun, humans dont have enough reaction time to shield grab.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295865

Duke Biweeklies starting again. First one is the 29th for those not attending VC9. There will also probably be one Feb 12.

Come out to these. They usually get good attendance. Running 4 events!!!!!!! OMG

Singles, Doubles, LT Singles, LT Doubles.

LT Doubles start at 1p as an incentive to get ppl to show up on time. The core events (singles and doubles) will run immediately after LT Doubles. Singles will start at 3. LT Singles starts when Doubles is finished or almost finished (depending on time).

ALSO......I'm going to try hard to run pools. I feel like we have enough setups usually to run pools....just ppl don't like showing up on time. Pools with no elimination; just for seeding purposes only. And to also get more tourney matches in.

Come out to these!!!!!
Lets get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HyL!

Smash Lord
amazing song also, i'm actually getting back into smash, so stingers or someone, i demand you wifi me sometime so i can be good for the tourney in march T.T

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i'm actually getting back into smash, so [someone,] i demand you wifi me sometime so i can be good T.T
I feel like I have read this post by you a hundred times

:)

but seriously, would like to actually meet u lol

hope to c u at more tourneys

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
playing hf brawl against comps is wack. i keep getting booty *****.

they can react to everything as perfect as normal.

it's gay lol

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
got a riddle for u ****

Two guards are in front of Sarah. She asks which door leads to the castle gate.

One Guard always lies, and one always tells the truth.

They respond in unison :

"One of us will tell you true,
One will always lie.
Just one question is your due,
And only one reply.
One right answer gets you through,
Which door will you try?"

what is the one question Sarah should ask?

Purple

Hi guys!
Err. Show me the door the other one will choose? Or something like that. Assuming there's a right and wrong door. The person telling the truth will show the wrong door, while the person who lies will show the wrong door as well, because he's lying. Choose the opposite door.

lord karn

Smash Master
She already asked the question, and they responded in unison. The riddle is both true and false. So they must have both been lying the whole time. The girl has no sure answer so she must use the heart of the cards.

Duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom