• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Sushi doesn't go to anything because he's occupied with college obv. And education > everything. Not to troll or anything, but I'm amazed how you people always have time to go to tourneys and practice in each other's houses and whatnot.

Also, combo vids are silly. (I have seen tons of them in several online clans) They really shouldn't be called 'combo' vids, to be honest. They should be called 'I made a cool looking kill with my opponent making a bad mistake at a very convenient timing' vids. The only purpose is for the cool factor, and even that is eh.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Sushi doesn't go to anything because he's occupied with college obv. And education > everything. Not to troll or anything, but I'm amazed how you people always have time to go to tourneys and practice in each other's houses and whatnot.

Also, combo vids are silly. (I have seen tons of them in several online clans) They really shouldn't be called 'combo' vids, to be honest. They should be called 'I made a cool looking kill with my opponent making a bad mistake at a very convenient timing' vids. The only purpose is for the cool factor, and even that is eh.
lol most of us either have easy majors, no jobs, are close to each other, are in highschool or dont attend any school.

V1CE

Smash Champion
So Stingers when are you gonna update these PR's anyway? Im just curious :/

Also If you wanna do a combo video for NC we should meet up and record all day. There is a smashfest in rockhill on the 29th if yall wanna go to that or theres the duke thing. Also there is the tourney in that Charlotte college in the beginning of febuary.

I think I might host another tournament in March or something.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
so......hype for Duke Biweeklies. The next one is the 29th. Good luck to everyone who can't be here because they're going to VC9. To everyone else, be here!

And there is that carolina games summit thing on the 5th. I may attend. But that is unlikely.

And then the next biweekly will probably be on the 12th.

True biweeklies folks. Get hype.

Running low tiers at both of these (hopefully singles and doubles). So work on ur low tier characters. See the Duke Biweeklies thread to see what we consider acceptable characters for low tier.

Also, please everyone try to be at these by 1p. I would like to run all 4 events (singles, doubles, LT Singles, LT Doubles).

We have yet to start before 3p and everytime we have just enough time to get through with singles, doubles, and LT singles, with an hour or so of socializing/friendlies at the end.

If we could start by 1, I'm sure we could do some low tier doubles.

With this all being said, I need a doubles pard for both regular and LT.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
hype

running singles, doubles, LT singles, and LT doubles

ppl try to be here by 1p..... we have yet to start by 3p.

However, if you must run late, just lemme know. We won't start without you unless you are extremely late.

With that said, I may decide to switch up the order of events. Since most ppl care about singles and doubles, I might just run LT doubles first. Have that start at 1p. And then run it regular: singles, doubles, LT singles.

this way, LT doubles is an incentive for ppl to show up on time but ppl can still make it for the core events.

how does this idea sound?
read the last part. I seriously considering this option.

and 313 we never set in stone u'd be my pard. We said we would have to see if we have chemistry.

But sure, seeing as ur not 'free' then we can pard for regular doubles. I still wanna team with someone else for low tiers. Preferably someone who actually plays one.

Not sure if I'm going Zelda or MK for doubles yet.

Are you going snake? He just seems like a hard character to use effectively on teams. Are you up for the challenge?

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
read the last part. I seriously considering this option.

and 313 we never set in stone u'd be my pard. We said we would have to see if we have chemistry.

But sure, seeing as ur not 'free' then we can pard for regular doubles. I still wanna team with someone else for low tiers. Preferably someone who actually plays one.

Not sure if I'm going Zelda or MK for doubles yet.

Are you going snake? He just seems like a hard character to use effectively on teams. Are you up for the challenge?
I'm going ROB for teams.

KoozyK

Smash Ace
Actually I'm going to retire from MM's (for now but I'll be back). I won all of the challenges that were offered to me online (get 3 stocked Ocean) at least.

Also, I'm going to take Steve's advice and play online more.
yea no offense to ocean but he kinda got *****. i witnessed it. :/
i shoulda challenged u again tho. those matches were mad close.

PS Craig...ima win next time, no doubt. :) even tho i got *****.

V1CE

Smash Champion
yea no offense to ocean but he kinda got *****. i witnessed it. :/
i shoulda challenged u again tho. those matches were mad close.

PS Craig...ima win next time, no doubt. :) even tho i got *****.
your the lucas player right that went to the christmas thing and i played you and bden right and you were at g6 too right hyping up doubles lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom