• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Haha. Thanks A LOT. Like A LOT.
But I don't think so. He's quite a bit more experienced then me, and he places way better haha. Maybe one day I will be, but not yet :) I did learn some cool stuff by watching him at g6.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Kack your IC's is honestly better than elev8's.
you cant make these harsh accusations. Saying things like this gets you in trouble and is why people troll you Jaurice. Raf got higher placing than kack and even tho yes kacks icies are decent i wouldn't say they are better. This is just not true right now and even kack would prob say so. He is rusty but he will be in top form soon if he keeps playing. Its disrespect to Raf just sayin. But it could also not be a big deal. idk ima scrub.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
you cant make these harsh accusations. Saying things like this gets you in trouble and is why people troll you Jaurice. Raf got higher placing than kack and even tho yes kacks icies are decent i wouldn't say they are better. This is just not true right now and even kack would prob say so. He is rusty but he will be in top form soon if he keeps playing.
kack's ic's gave me more trouble than elev8's. maybe that is what i should have put?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I actually didnt Play brawl once all day, when dyno and chas got back to my place they played melee with me.

Theres something called transition, me warming up for our MM would have taken away a perfectly good set up for tournament time, nothing personal.

You'll still get no sympathy

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
leave it to snap to john for his melee boys.

and 313 please dont tell me u actually believe that smith hustled u?

everyone, this is the scenario

snap and smith coaxed 313 into doing a 20 dollar mm at like 2 in the morning after jauirce beat all the melee players as well as fought in tourney

snap pulled 313 aside and made them play on a isolated setup.

snap and cory yelled in jaurcies ear and shook the chair while jauirce was playing.

I walked up to snap and asked him to stop, and told him that this was no way to act.

That entire display was horrible character of snap and i honestly lost alot of respect if not all for him.

i would have beat the **** out of snap if he treated me like that.

313 u have nothing to be a shamed of.

people called u out thinking u were free.

and u took their money.

They got salty, and sucked kevins sperm from his ****, so that they would not look dumb, asking him to **** u.

It's as simple as that.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
There were several occasions where you could have punished the MK with a F-tilt, U-tilt, or grab. But instead you choose to spot dodge, roll, or dash attack. I noticed less rolling so that's an improvement.
Yeah I've gotta work on that. Usually Mr.Decker loses to me anyway so its cool.

thanks for the advice

also zeldarox im not trash talking you either.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell

snap and smith coaxed 313 into doing a 20 dollar mm at like 2 in the morning after jauirce beat all the melee players as well as fought in tourney

snap and cory yelled in jaurcies ear and shook the chair while jauirce was playing.

I walked up to snap and asked him to stop, and told him that this was no way to act.

That entire display was horrible character of snap and i honestly lost alot of respect if not all for him.

and u took their money.

They got salty, and sucked kevins sperm from his ****, so that they would not look dumb, asking him to **** u.

It's as simple as that.

Uhm? What? It was my idea, and my idea alone.
The only person who knew about it before hand was Lozr, Jesiah, Twitch, Kevin and I told Snap to announce it, that's it. We were not dragged to an isolated set up, it was only FREE set up. I wouldn't do that to 313, I did what I did, Snap's party was a completely different party with hype while my troll and money stealing MM toon link was another party.

EDIT: You're being incredibly two faced, because that post is different from our conversation about it at the tournament and that is incredibly sad and it's making me lose respect for you. I'm not saying what I did was right at all, nor do I care, but you can ask Lozr, Jesiah, Twitch and PP, I talked about this directly after the $1 MM at Tacobell/KFC.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Yeah I've gotta work on that. Usually Mr.Decker loses to me anyway so its cool.

thanks for the advice

also zeldarox im not trash talking you either.
I swear jaurice.....this is showing ur true character. We spent an entire afternoon of u losing. I finally figured out some stuff about the snake match-up and u started losing......a lot. You never beat my sheik but twice (out of 10) and then once I learned ways to keep snake in the air with MK, you only won 3 times out of 4 hours. Jauirce, ur getting really annoying when you say stuff like this.

I mean I'm not good and I know that. But I don't like ppl who I don't lose to saying I lose to them.

Granted u probably won 60% of the time before I knew how to deal with snake....but since then you haven't won but 3 matches.

And I'm also ignoring all those easy wins you gave me cause you decided to cipher stupidly and I decidely to shuttle loop smartly.

Pls Jaurice. Stop the nonsense.

anyway....who wants to play some wifi?

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
I beat the people who challenged me online (fiz and ocean).

That's all that matters.

edit: mike im talking about the tournament matches. if we go by those then i've won more than you.
if you're offended then i apologize

you 2-0 ed me at my 1st tournament
at duke it was 2-1 me
same night i 2-0ed you in a mm
at my 2nd tournament i 2-0ed you

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
smith... i told you outside, that you should not do that, but i didnt really care.

You were high so u prob dont remeber what i said at all.....

if it was just you mm him, thats no prob.

but then snap came in and acted like scum.

where is the twoface coming in?

i didnt even say anything bad about u. so where are u coming from?

unless this is snap on smiths account.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
You said "Smith and Snap coaxed" When that is not true at all, you also said that we brought him to an isolated set up AND during our talk all you said was Snap shouldn't have done that and I said "I was in mid match and I can't just turn around and talk." Then saying we had to suck Kevin's ****, like what is that? The bet was I bet Jesiah I could trick him into a $20 MM and if I did it and won I'd be in his blog, and Kevin gave me $20 to do and I then paid him back. In your post you made it seem like it was a team effort between me & Snap and Snap had nothing to do with how the MM was planned or how it happened he announced then trash talked it. The MM was saying 313 was free at all, it was just a bet with Jesiah, if 313 was free he wouldn't have gotten 17th at G6

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
so change of topic

I've been playing melee recently. It's really fun. I dare say I like it more than brawl. But I'm better at brawl. So until I can wavedash on command...every time, I'm gonna stick to brawl.

Seriously, melee is so fun. I spent 5 hours last night playing it and I swear I thought I had only been playing an hour.

I always liked playing sheik. She's really fun. But doing nothing but grabbing f-tilting, and fairing does get repetitive. So I started playing with marth and fox. OMG they are so fun. Just wish I could learn how to control peach. She's my second fav next to sheik. Marth and Fox are tied for 3rd. I don't like falco. Weird....cause I love him in brawl.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shoutout to all the nc melee players who had to get Kevin nanney to beat me.

Shoutout to snap's Ike who didn't want to play me because he was running the tournament, but somehow had time get behind me during most of my mm's and bracket matches to troll me.
1. I jumped up and challenged you myself when you called out Melee players. If that was just Snap hyping then I apologize but if not then I'm gonna defend my boys. Simple as that.

2. Hyping =/= taking away a setup. Yes I realize you took a setup for a MM but then it would have had to have happened again if Snap MM'd you if it was even supposed to be a MM. You could have done the callout more tastefully is all I'm saying.

Also, Kevin I want to play you in the future, but only after I've received some serious training.
Yeah dawg that's cool. =)

I wish I could have done better against PP.

I don't play good Marth's that much.
You picking the two matchups in this game I know didn't help lol. Good Marths are a rare breed but just do your homework on this stuff and it'll pay off.

and u took their money.

It's as simple as that.
Where did snap john? He said Smith tried to mess with 313 by hustling him. That's not a john so much as a callout unless proven otherwise, then it's just fact LOL(Smith is saying it's proven btw).

2AM? Nah try like somewhere in the 8-9PM range, maybe earlier.

You get too defensive about this, Keith. There's no need to fabricate things or attack someone's character over this. Please behave(which does not mean being quiet so much as responding with actual trash talk/banter instead of personal attacks/fabrications).

No one asked me to do anything, I jumped up on my own.

Uhm? What? It was my idea, and my idea alone.
The only person who knew about it before hand was Lozr, Jesiah, Twitch, Kevin and I told Snap to announce it, that's it. We were not dragged to an isolated set up, it was only FREE set up. I wouldn't do that to 313, I did what I did, Snap's party was a completely different party with hype while my troll and money stealing MM toon link was another party.

EDIT: You're being incredibly two faced, because that post is different from our conversation about it at the tournament and that is incredibly sad and it's making me lose respect for you. I'm not saying what I did was right at all, nor do I care, but you can ask Lozr, Jesiah, Twitch and PP, I talked about this directly after the $1 MM at Tacobell/KFC.
I can confirm he did bring this up on his own accord at Taco Bell. Everyone there laughed. If you think I'd lie about this then you're crazy.

smith... i told you outside, that you should not do that, but i didnt really care.

You were high so u prob dont remeber what i said at all.....

if it was just you mm him, thats no prob.

but then snap came in and acted like scum.

where is the twoface coming in?

i didnt even say anything bad about u. so where are u coming from?

unless this is snap on smiths account.
If you didn't/don't care then why are you fabricating stories and getting personal about it?

Saying Snap was on Smith's account is a great way to start saying bad things about him since it's no secret how you feel about Snap.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
There is really no point in posting back kevin/smith.

you have your sight of what happened.

and i have mine.

at the end of the day, i will still think the actions were scum

and y'all will think im overreacting.

sooooooo

bickering will do nothing

cause u cant prove ur side

and i cant prove mine.

but i mean, good **** for being part of snaps amusement.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
as jon once said

"And the Melee players are chairmen of BP".

Kevin the thing is Dylan knew that I wanted to play him for months at g6. That was honestly my main goal at g6. If dylan had time to get behind me and talk crap about me during my mm's and bracket, then he had time to play me himself.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
There is really no point in posting back kevin/smith.

you have your sight of what happened.

and i have mine.

at the end of the day, i will still think the actions were scum

and y'all will think im overreacting.

sooooooo

bickering will do nothing

cause u cant prove ur side

and i cant prove mine.

but i mean, good **** for being part of snaps amusement.
But I can prove my side, I have 4 people to back me up that were at Taco Bell

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I didn't see it but I do agree that shaking someones chair and constantly yelling and **** talking in their ear probably more than enough to piss someone off. Well in my case that's enough to make me mad especially shaking my chair while I'm playing, while I do agree there is nothing wrong with a little hype, there is a limit however to what should be said and the corresponding actions while someone is playing an "important" match like a MM or tournament match.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
I didn't see it but I do agree that shaking someones chair and constantly yelling and **** talking in their ear probably more than enough to piss someone off. Well in my case that's enough to make me mad especially shaking my chair while I'm playing, while I do agree there is nothing wrong with a little hype, there is a limit however to what should be said and the corresponding actions while someone is playing an "important" match like a MM or tournament match.
Craig with the ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom