• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
meh, suck it up cuz, there are a million of them.

if you fall apart because one or two girls reject you, you start to lose confidence...

Which brings me back to that part where i said confidence is big yadayadayada.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*pulls up chair*

Advice from a geezer:

1) Be funny, but not comically goofy.
2) Intelligent, but not a fecking prick about it.
3) Saracastic Wit over Toilet Innuendo (Read: "That's what she said" is lame. Also, overly bi-curious/homo-erotic humor only in SMALL doses.)
4) Be confident, not cocky.
5) Be a gentleman, without being borderline creepy.
6) Be knowledgeable, articulate, able to carry on a meaningful conversation if the need arises.
7) Find your favorite 'tasteful' alcoholic beverage (Ex: Tom Collins, Old Fashioned, etc)
8) Well kept
9) Know when to press the issue of flirtation in an attempt to escalate the relationship or current action
10) Know your league.
/thread.

it's done.

10vilts.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Dwam, i didnt even know dull was here lol

what up dull, this is keith.

my names have gone through some surgery since the last time we met, but im still the same black guy ;)

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
/thread.

it's done.

10vilts.
Ty. Consider it my good deed for the day.

LOL Keith already knows I do it wrong. XD

I approve of Dull. He's a good dude(just in case I never told you bro lol).
Haha, thanks man. You're good people, as well.

Dull Matt here to **** **** up.
That's about the gist of it, haha.

i like tom collins but old fashioneds just take icky
I concur. My classy beverage of choice is a scotch on the rocks.

Scotch on the rocks + Cigar = Mad Class
Scotch on the rocks + Cigar + Embroidered Pajamas > The Most Interesting Man In The World.

Dwam, i didnt even know dull was here lol

what up dull, this is keith.

my names have gone through some surgery since the last time we met, but im still the same black guy ;)
Ah, word. I kinda figured from perusing the thread and seeing your name and such. Glad you finally got the surgery done. No longer are you shackled by the tattered facade of mere "Keith". You've evolved. Nay, transcended.

Also, ya... I'm kinda sneaky sneaky like that. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to an even soon. I think the soonest will be that PNT thing in Jan, providing I have a functional motor vehicle, or a ride. Mayhaps sooner if something comes up between then and now. Afterward, depending on how bad I get blanked, I may wind up going to poundV. So, hopefully I'll see a few/some/most/all/the (un?)lucky ones soon-ish.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
I'm pretty blind to when guys are trying to hit on me, but can spot it well when they're going after other girls.

It's also really easy to get girls, but you have to know how to tailor yourself to particular ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom