• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNN

She had clothes on wtf!!!?!?!!?!?!? you can **** with my trolling all you want, but you will NOT touch my women photos. If the picture is not back in the next two minutes, i will beat the **** out of you. You ****ing **** bagged piece of trailer trash filth.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I didn't get to see the picture (unfortuantely), but it's unlikely in any case that Kevin still has it. If you want to get rid something, you just delete it. You don't save it and then delete it in case people want it back.

Also I hope Gnes goes to a bank to cash that check. I've always wondered what tellers would do.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Gnes: Hello i'd like to cash a check.

Bank teller: sir... exactly what is MLG?

Gnes: oh, it's just a little thing where i play video games and make ur months salary in a day.

bank teller: * kills himself*

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Gnes: Hello i'd like to cash a check.

Bank teller: sir... exactly what is MLG?

Gnes: oh, it's just a little thing where i play video games and make ur months salary in a day.

bank teller: * kills himself*
Meh, if I was the bank teller I would realize that the other 11 months he doesn't make ****.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
how could u assume that though?

I think people would normally expect this guy to always get paid like this.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
well I read somewhere that M2K posted he had only won like $20,000 his whole life in competitive video games. He's been playing, what, like 6 or 7 years? Hell I make that much money waiting tables 4 hrs a night for 2 summers. And then I get to go home and play smash with my friends.

The life of a professional smasher seems pretty much like the life of a single mom living pay-check-to-pay-check; you make just enough to get by......and every once in a while you have a rainy day that puts you behind.

Poor M2K. That $12,500 sure woulda helped him before he left off for college.

But on the bright side, I hear that Halo winners can take home up to $60,000 per tournament.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
well I read somewhere that M2K posted he had only won like $20,000 his whole life in competitive video games. He's been playing, what, like 6 or 7 years? Hell I make that much money waiting tables 4 hrs a night for 2 summers. And then I get to go home and play smash with my friends.

The life of a professional smasher seems pretty much like the life of a single mom living pay-check-to-pay-check; you make just enough to get by......and every once in a while you have a rainy day that puts you behind.

Poor M2K. That $12,500 sure woulda helped him before he left off for college.

But on the bright side, I hear that Halo winners can take home up to $60,000 per tournament.
M2k is already in college.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I mean I just heard...we was talking about it on a Real talk status Daniel (pierce) made...love the RT statuses but it made me realize I can't really holla at smash girls...so many lame *** smashers try it so when I come up being a regular dude they already have it preset that I'm just another lame smasher...

sad but true.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO WHAT?

I mean like not a smashers...getting labeled as a smasher in bad in my book

a smasher=m2k....mad good at the game but no social etiquette

ME= regular...I'm okay/decent at this game and will enter tourenys and stuff but I usually go to tourneys to see friends and hang out and stuff (I still care about my placing a lil bit but I don't have nearly enough time to practice as much I would need to maintain being good)

I'm not a smasher but a guy who plays smash...lol if that makes any sense

getting to know them is how i get friend zoned...but at this point i dont really care...the girls in smash are pretty cool

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
That's why you have to put the time in to get to know them, chances are if they are attractive there are always occasions where guys try to holla.

Even outside of smash this is the case

http://ladderwiki.com/wiki/Original_Ladder_Theory

You guys should DEFINITELY read this, it has a lot of truth to it, and would help some in the long run
craig u goofball

It actually is surprisingly true, though the original intent of it was satire.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
after reading only about half of this...I already realize...i've been doing it wrong for like 6 years now....

I have no game...lol...really tho...

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
I do not see what is so hard for men honestly
I think it is incredibly easy to get girls.

I bet I could pretend to be a guy and get any girl I wanted.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight soo I got one part right

I'm Rich...but I mean you wouldnt just see that right off that bat..(Well unless you see me pull up in my car)

but yea Gov't job baby!...lol

still gotta work on that other **** tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom