• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
thats old, and it sucks. bleach is the lamest anime ever to be created. The writers for that mango need to slit their throats and light themselves on fire.

*CT*

Smash Lord
VCII is also kinda good :O

Stingers just don't go to a tournament :p or just go to a tournament and win some money xD

EDIT: I'm making bank now this paycheck today was awesome :O

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
that was the first time he beat me in tourny. I beat him all the time in tourny beside that. i was just over aggressive and i think drunk that day so w.e. Beside i have gotten better.

- Kaila i didnt know that was your account. I cant wait to move so i can hang out with ya and troll and watch anime etc ;P
raaaaape, i choked hard in our set too xDDDD. i think that was the time i didn't know the mk mu :p

i didnt watch the mario vids, i just heard kale mention he used mario.
i do use him but i only use him when depends on my mood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcN022DLqnA&feature=related

thats it. he beats me cause he spiked me it was gay....
<33333

haha **** bro.

are you coming to NC for school?

edit: it seems every wegee main seconds mario. lou is the only one to second snake lolololol
lol not everyone, but just the super bo$$ meat riders newbs <3

its not broken i was just ****** him and then died at like 70 lmaoooo from BULL****!!! o well, props to hippie :)
i pulled that melee comeback bull**** :]

<333 miss ya already knightmare =(

**** why are u guys being so mean...he's new lol. oh no he lost to a mario, w/e who cares
mario's a rapist

yo hippiedude is legit, i played him at apex 2 in pools. i 2-0'd him but i had to play mad gay. He played luigi on me though, i dint know he played mario.
hah thanks =], i was doing so bad in our set, (mentally stressed lol my first time in pools )during our set i was thinking (yo son who is he son, this ***** knows the mu?!!? nukkah is ftilting me uggh D; ] but either way fun games, we'll def play next tourney bruh =]

/superlatepost and namesearch lol

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hes better than rob.

but u cant get discouraged when u lose with rob.... u do this eveytime.

u lose to pp... u hate rob

u beat PS at herb 2, u love rob again

U lose to pp, u hate rob

U beat kadaj, u like rob again.

u lose to pp, u hate rob

u beat tearbear, u love rob again.

u lose to kadaj, u hate rob again.

Yes, that was ur entire tourney attendance as of last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom