• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
well we weren't talking about that, I was just telling dylan that it is not over exaggerating when i say Falcon can't grab a wario that does not want to be grabbed.

Keith Ford became a fan of Wario's coins.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Oh haha get your jokes in. There are some good Brawl players who go to A&T (Mekos, me, Purpleboots, and Dr.Yogi). Next time there's one I'm going to let everyone in NC know. Sadly, it will be on Wednesday most likely around 6:00.
I will walk over, play that game for the first time as a marth main cuz he looks like melee marth, and beat everyone.

and then never play that ****ty game again.

am I doin it right, KTM?

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Why does every melee player that plays Brawl always pick Marth?

You don't have to do that man, I know its a sacrifice but you can stick to your lame game.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
I will walk over, play that game for the first time as a marth main cuz he looks like melee marth, and beat everyone.

and then never play that ****ty game again.

am I doin it right, KTM?
If you came I would play Melee and pick the characters I like to play like Bowser and Mewtwo. They're both horrible characters. I'm glad Bowser got buffed a little in Brawl.

KiX23

Smash Cadet
Marth is like the most similar character from melee to brawl. Nearly the same move set and same idea... SPACE, FAIR, BAIT, TIPPPPPPPAAA lolol. IN my current region tho alot of melee players just play MK cause hes like the quickest and most lagless characters and it gives melee players a boner that he can fly.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well, i'm not even comforable enough with ganon in melee to start seriously picking up secondaries; theres no way i'm picking up a whole other game any time soon.

however, i don't bash it, cause i at least respect stingers and mekos. and stock seems like a pretty chill guy too.

and KTM has some interesting ideas/ideals.

but i still think ya'll took a game that purposefully took away everything that made melee competitive...and are still competing in it...and that still seems a little silly.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Eh, it's still smash. A very different version of it, to be sure, but it's competitive enough in its own right.

I could kinda sorta argue either way though. Brawl's aight in my book regardless.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
well, i'm not even comforable enough with ganon in melee to start seriously picking up secondaries; theres no way i'm picking up a whole other game any time soon.

however, i don't bash it, cause i at least respect stingers and mekos. and stock seems like a pretty chill guy too.

and KTM has some interesting ideas/ideals.

but i still think ya'll took a game that purposefully took away everything that made melee competitive...and are still competing in it...and that still seems a little silly.
We must meet at the next tourney we are at.

I like to know the people I talk with lol.

V1CE

Smash Champion
OK guys i know i am pulling a Keith here but i changed my name again....

I was KnightMare
I was KIX (short lived)

I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST TIME

now im V1CE, but my name is Steve and ya dude that probably was my facebook you saw, so its fine to add me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom