• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
so again snap chooses melee over brawl
*fold arms like a bad azz*

The Illuminati does not approve of your actions.

this is ur final warning, fat one.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
But i heard craig needed mk to beat stingers!!!! What a ****in scrub!!!! Vlololololololololololololololololllollololololololo

*CT*

Smash Lord
Maaaaaan dat's gay, this is why I don't use MK, and this is why I suck.
I predict once you get kicked off the PRs, that you'll be back to using MK :p

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
u gonna infract any of those guys in marias thread??? that stuff seems like spam to me.

PP: there are to many people arguing. What do you want me to do? infract them all?

Keith: threaten to close the thread if they keep this crazyness going on, like any other mod.

PP: I cant, it's marias thread, she worked so hard, so hard keith.

Keith: .......

This is not a troll.

*CT*

Smash Lord
The thing is what you posted was stupid biased **** because someone made plans to do something that you don't approve of :O

This is not a troll, this is the game of life.

EDIT: Where were you this weekend?

EDIT 2: Kadaj its still last page, its like last post last page?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
u gonna infract any of those guys in marias thread??? that stuff seems like spam to me.

PP: there are to many people arguing. What do you want me to do? infract them all?

Keith: threaten to close the thread if they keep this crazyness going on, like any other mod.

PP: I cant, it's marias thread, she worked so hard, so hard keith.

Keith: .......

This is not a troll.
It's not spam, but some of it could certainly be toned out on. I'll probably go in and warn a few of em before I go to bed.

Also, that conversation never happened. This is pretty disappointing from you Keith.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@CT Biased? get ur facts straight ,guy, he planned for both events ,just did not know they fell on the same date. so he's CHOOSING melee over brawl. Where in my last post am i wrong?

And my last post was to pp, stay out of it.

*CT*

Smash Lord
@CT Biased? get ur facts straight ,guy, he planned for both events ,just did not know they fell on the same date. so he's CHOOSING melee over brawl. Where in my last post am i wrong?

And my last post was to pp, stay out of it.
Well its kind of obvious that you would want him to go to play Bawrl, but come on use some common sense about what I said, and yes you are being biased because of your remark towards him going to a Melee event. (yes I don't know my facts at all, since I have no clue what two events these are, seriously not trolling)

This is the internet I can do whatever the **** I want on it basically, I mean you really can't tell me what to do, you can ask me not to do something though and yeah I sound like a hormonal *****, but I really don't give a **** either.

I mean at this point I could honestly care less if PP bans me or infracts me. I won't get but hurt if he blocks me and then have a conversation on Facebook about it to him either about why he blocked me.

This is my last warning, don't **** with me on the interent, I am invincible on the internet.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Who knows man.

So I just skipped through most of Maria's thread, wow wtf was all that.

Granted i usually skip what the melee players post, but that was just ridiculous .

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
Yes there's an argument in the thread but I think it's all almost sorted out now. It was ridiculous, yeah, I think it could've been handled better and a lot of the argument was unjust.

In the meantime, I got Resident Evil 4 everybody :)

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
red sheik is straight up arabic. real nice tan hue.

the others i don't think are as dark.

white/purple sheik is demonic. so in other words, caucasian.

you ****ing ghosts of the living.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
why the **** do these ****ing ****ty *** powerrankings have ****ing scott ****ing pilgrim as the ****ing music when the tity ****in pr theme is ****ty *** ***** **** taking zelda!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom