• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
yeah marth boards do need you pp, come back ;~;

post something in the social about how you're interested in brawl marth again and i'm sure someone will be motivated enough to restart discussions and stuff (eventually might be me lol)

*CT*

Smash Lord
@Stongers: That's because you're stubborn.

@clowsui: What happened to that hard work and dedicated theme we had going for ourselves for so long?
lol I just picked up marth, I asked Shaya/told her what I planned on doing and she said the Fox vs Rob would be better than Marth vs Rob. Same with DK and Wolf, I was only gonna use Fox for DDD and MK. Yeah I learned so much reading the forums, but that's probably basic knowledge now for a person that's been maining them this whole time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
yeah marth boards do need you pp, come back ;~;

post something in the social about how you're interested in brawl marth again and i'm sure someone will be motivated enough to restart discussions and stuff (eventually might be me lol)
When I get more time I might just do that.

I'd also like to play a little more and have decent things to talk about lol. I don't have any overarching ideas about Marth or Brawl really but I guess I'll think on them and see what I can come up with.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I will teach you my very weird Marth things!

PM/AIM/Facebook/whatever me and I'll answer it(if not at a tournament).
But I already do enough weird things with Marth lol
I use bair in a bad way apparently too x.x but I blame Fox for making me want to SH Bair every now and then.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
My Bairs are really funny lol.

My overall decisions and slightly more aggressive tendencies just made me come out looking funny I think. Based on how much I've learned in Melee recently I may try to play around with what I want to do with Marth but for now you've just got that weird Bair stuff haha.

Edit: CT I will teach you GOOD weird things!!!

*CT*

Smash Lord
I think my Marth isn't aggressive at all? I kinda wait for someone to mis-space something and then punish it and when I think I get a good enough lead I'll progressively get more aggressive...

313: Just be really gay and camp :p

clowsui

Smash Legend
peepee what you're describing sounds like what mike does, haha

so maybe you're destined to be greater than him or his equal?

dun dun dun

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
got any advice on marth vs snake pp?

(I'm using snake now)
You mean from Snake's perspective I guess?

Well keep as much nade control on the field as you can, occasionally mixing in dropping one at your feet to make yourself hard to grab(which ups your defensive game) so Marth can't get in well at all. Snake wants to keep things on the field at all times to make Marth wary and if Marth ever gets in, it should be on Snake's terms so that he can score a shield drop Ftilt/grab shenanigan which allows for more pressure setups/possible combos.

That's a real vague thing I wrote but I mean I don't know everything to say for Snake but I can go more in-depth to a point if you want.

Edit: Mike and I play nothing alike LOL. I do really want to play him/watch him more though.

*CT*

Smash Lord
PP what's the next Brawl tournament your going to? I planned on not going to anything in State, but if you go and we can get Marth dittos I'm down for going.

clowsui

Smash Legend
haha you and mike play nothing alike, i agree but idk i feel like as though mike is very aggressive also

are you ever going to upload those vids of your marth from the first BAC? :o

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Stingers, were u unable to capitalize the 't'? i noticed Y.B.M's middle letter is'nt capitalized either. I wonder if ur able 2.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
nice. I'm thinking about just going to ScottF lol. it's all about having ur name in ur tag. only problem is I still love damage points.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
So I am really liking the new avatars guys, still haven't changed mine in like a year.

Also Damage Points, I like people not knowing my real name its kinda cool. I don't really know where I got my name. I wanted something cool but not stupid sounding..........so I went with Stockfield lol.

*CT*

Smash Lord
After thinking about it Stockfield reminds me of Woodstock? lol
I kinda took up CT since its my initials, yet most smashers don't get it unless they ask or now me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom