• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy

Smash Master
you guys are ridiculous

only the oldschool players remember that my sandbagging is just an inside joke

i always play serious if my opponent is too

btw sleepyk and me did glorious techskill fun matches and it was the highlight of my year

@313, i was beating you and then you learned and overcame it easily, i didn't stop trying, you just played really well

there's a reason i'm not even top 10 in nc anymore

do you feel like you can beat any of the top 10?

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Well I've never played Duo, Sushi, Cory, or Jon? before so I don't really know. I've taken a game off Ilove before but never won a set against him. Stingers is definitely not on the list (and probably never will be because he's really good). Never beaten Seth either. I've beaten Keith in teams at HERB 3, and I've beaten Mekos a few times (but he wins alot against me).

Haven't beaten Shady either.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Well I've never played Duo, Sushi, Cory, or Jon? before so I don't really know. I've taken a game off Ilove before but never won a set against him. Stingers is definitely not on the list (and probably never will be because he's really good). Never beaten Seth either. I've beaten Keith in teams at HERB 3, and I've beaten Mekos a few times (but he wins alot against me).

Haven't beaten Shady either.
Please stop telling people u beat me. ugh Weve played like 1000 matches and out of those uve won like 3. I get tired of playing the same person a thousand times.

You have never beat me when I'm trying. I don't want to sound mean but I've seen u post "Iv'e beaten mekos a couple of times", a couple of times now. Chill out lol

HyL!

Smash Lord
is youtube like, not working barely for anyone? i'm trying to watch the doubles matches with mekos, but they freeze like halfway, or before. T.T

Foxy

Smash Master
@pp silliness aside if you actually want to sometime, i'd be more than up for it. teaming with someone as good as you gives me room to be flashy in doubles

@hyl yeah, that video is doing the same things to me. i can't make it through the whole match.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I don't think Stingers would even have me cross his mind as being on the crew.
Same here brah :o but then again I know I suck.

Right now my car for MLG DC (If my mom lets me take a decent car, I'm not about to take my ****ty Madza 2000 Protege) is gonna be:

Me
SCII Bro that I live with (Bifuu)
Damage Points

This means that I have only two spots left already, if interested in a spot in my car let me know (I'm not the person to **** around with my plans, I like to get things set in stone ASAP).

EDIT: Mekos I still need to play you sometime

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol foxy. You're even fun to watch post.

we gotta play some time. I guess the last thing we were at together is the last bill. Maybe the first karnfest, idk. We need some ganon ditto's.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yeah but for what? i beat a lot of people and kieth still thinks i suck, Craig still thinks i suck,

and stingers wouldnt even put me on the NC Crew for crying out loud.
wtf? i never once said you suck.

@ scott- u forgot the part where in game 2 i was winning but sd'd at zero on my last stock :) gg's though.

and again... why are people still bent on these results lol. random seeding incase anyone forgot.
second round i had rich brown, the best olimar in the nation. Foxy had ADHD best... well u know.

Stingers had tearbear early in losers. Like don't be upset guys.

even though if i had some of y'all brackets i prob would have made top 25 :(

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Keith i just know you think i suck, and Yeah random seeding and i got beat by an NC person.

and yeah top 25 at DC.

me and keef got dis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom