• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
so frustrating. I can beat a lot
of kids who did better than me from
nc. just have to prove myself.
Same. We got bad brackets. :(
I think I could easily MM the rest of the people that finished the same spot as I did and feel pretty confident... Scott would give me the most trouble out of those.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
at least you've actually done anything in brackets. I always end up last. lol
yeah but for what? i beat a lot of people and kieth still thinks i suck, Craig still thinks i suck,

and stingers wouldnt even put me on the NC Crew for crying out loud.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
agreed. money matches need to happen. I felt I did awesome against keiths mk. took a game off him and had him at killing percent game 3 and even sd'd. so frustrating.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
agreed. money matches need to happen. I felt I did awesome against keiths mk. took a game off him and had him at killing percent game 3 and even sd'd. so frustrating.
Its MK, its hard. Dont feel bad.

Often times vs MK i just get so busy thinking about the matchup i sd or get hit by someting silly.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
I felt I should have beaten him. nothing to take away from his win but I out played him. All he did was hit the b button
and it did most of the work. I timed my farts and forward tilts perfectly on some of my kills.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Inb4missfortune6300ip. She should be cool though. I haven't really seen Urgot around that much, so I dunno what to say about him. Just stickin with Trist and Anivia for now.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
foxy's better than a lot of people he loses to friendlies in.

i was so mad when he let me 2 stock him. it's really funny to watch him sandbag. its so artistic the things that you see that he couldve done but chose not to. its even funnier to see the **** he pulls off even when he doesn't care, like its an accident.

definitely one of my favorite players to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom